[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new chapter discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ayato_rips_off_Touka's_kagune.png (120KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
Ayato_rips_off_Touka's_kagune.png
120KB, 200x266px
>you will never strap touka to a chair, calmly assuring her that this will bring her father back
>you will never tenderly remove 40% of the mass of her prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as she slowly loses herself as you carve away her higher brain functions, while force feeding her meat to keep her alive
>you will never bathe her and flip her daily to prevent bedsores as she is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in her eyes when she awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with for your satisfaction
>you'll never teach her to slowly bite into your arm to drink my blood, or gently spoon your flesh you chewed yourself into her warm sobbing mouth to feed her
>you'll never tuck her into bed, and gently stroke and salivate all over her body as she murmurs and moans as she falls asleep
>she'll never inquisitively devouring your rock hard cock, greedily and violently licking up precum as a tasty snack and firmly gripping your shaft like a lollipop
> you'll never get to firmly grasp he soon to be forgotten virginity with you cold rugged hands
>you'll never brutally fuck her ass raw as she slowly sobs into a pillow before pouring talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when she's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up her drool every morning to wake her up, sucking her cheeks for the sweet nectar
>she'll never call you daddy in her slurred, barely coherent voice as her feeble mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory
>>
>>149215126
Have Toukafags become this pathetic. Truly disgusting.
>>
>>149215126
Oh this copypasta again
>>
>I will follow in the footsteps of the previous king
>I want humans and ghouls to understand each other
literally what?
Also did they even mention what the fuck happened to Yoshimura?
>>
if your brain wasn't the size of a walnut you would notice I did make subtle changes and added my own flare to it
>>
>>149215377
Arima was the previous king it seems
>>
>touka will never punch me like that
>>
File: dead.png (25KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
25KB, 500x350px
>>149215377
Read the entire manga again you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>149215482
feisty are we
>>
>>149215126
Toukafags are the worst.
>>
>>149215377
> I want to bridge human and ghouls
>Therefore I set up this anti-human organization.
>I will honor the name of the author who was the leader of Aogiri who has killed many human with cruelty even when she is lying to be innocent on the tv.
>Therefore, please love me human.
Oh my dear Kaneki.
>>
Could Kaneki have single handedly killed all the Aogiri survivors in that room?

His powerlevel seems out of wack with everyone else. It's like it's an RPG but only Kaneki is leveling up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.