[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ao No Exorcist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

So we finally get confirmed of seeing Satan soon after 80 fucking chapters. His appearance is what hooked me so thank fuck he's coming back soon
>>
>>149207196
So,should I read the mangop?
>>
>>149207454
Yeah, it's fine when you read it all without the cliffhangers but since the month long wait is fucking killer, I'd reccomend reading it periodically so you don't have to sit through that wait as long
>>
>>149207518
That's what I've been doing with Academia recently.Where should I start cause I finished the Anime.
>>
>>149207674
Start on chapter 13, it's where the fight with Amaimon diverges off. Also, the anime was slightly censored I guess, more blood in fights and vulgar language so if you enjoy that you can re-read it from the start if you'd like
>>
Fuck Shiemi and her nonsense.
>>
>>149208382
Breaking Rin's poor heart, she didn't deserve to be saved from Amaimons punch
>>
>>149208894
Thats fine. He's ready now for eyebrows to swoop in. She was always the best girl.
>>
>>149209363
Nah, at this point we need an entirely new girl. Izumo is best girl but not best girl for Rin
>>
>>149209363
Eyebrows is for traitor-kun though.
>>
>>149207777
I wonder if season 2 is going to just ignore all the original S1 content.

I guess it'll have to since so much of that arc was resolved in the anime (the class distrusting Rin, Yukio's resentment of Rin, origin of Rin's sword, etc)
And Yukio's ears are back to normal in the promo shots.

I wonder how the first episode will go. Will they just quickly recap everything or just assume the viewer knows where the story is?

Are they gonna continue adapting future arcs after Impure King or is that gonna be it for now?
>>
>>149212605
Yeah, everything will be discarded I guess. I hope they do arcs yearly now, if the Impure King is well recieved. Next would be Illuminati and then the Exorcist certification exam arc.
>>
>>149212755
And Shura's arc. Though I suppose that probably wouldn't get more than 2 episodes unless they found a way to expand it.
>>
>>149210615
Absolutely fucking not. I never understood this ship. Were they paired up in the anime or something? Izumo and Rin had so many good moments in the early series. The train scene always sticks out in my memory.
>>
>>149212869
Traitor-kun has been hitting on her since day one. And there was an omake where they went out together (on a not-date) to see his brother perform.
>>
>>149212869
I guess they're shipped because of the Izumo Rescue operation arc. Stockholm syndrome, amirte?
>>149212833
Well, I meant that would be in the Exam arc too, more of a sub plot. Everything seems to be building up to it right now, the revival of Satan as well and Yukio going sith
>>
>>149212869
>>149212958
I figured Izumo might be paired with Bon instead. Remember the beach chapters?
>>
>>149213012
Always thought Bon would just ignore women to focus on his studying and job, so I never really considered it.
Koneko is a confirmed pussy slayer though
>>
>>149207196
So is it ending soon?
>>
>>149213012
Bon would've been more interesting for her than Shima, but I prefer her with Rin. It's odd, because usually I get annoyed with the tsundere love interest but it works here.
>>
>>149213154
Kato said that's it's just half way now, so I guess we got another 80 chapters, so 7 years.
>>
>>149213135
Yeah, I don't see Bon pairing up with anyone we've met yet.
>>149213154
Probably not. We've only met 3 of the 8 kings of gehenna. Unless the rest are gonna be "Show up then die", we still have a ways to go.

And Rin and crew aren't even official exorcists yet.
>>
>>149213135
I just hope it won't be Shima. Never liked the guy even before he was revealed to be a double agent, and Izumo deserves far better.
>>
>>149213231
He's a triple agent.
>>
>>149213231
I dunno. If anything, I like shima more after the double agent thing happened. Hes gained depth IMO.
>>
>>149213292
And he's not as useless as koneko anymore with Yamantaka. He's capable enough to go up against Rin's abilities
>>
>>149213200
>Unless the rest are gonna be "Show up then die"

Maybe like 5 of them will die off-screen, defeated by Knights of the True Cross.
>>
>>149213231
Shima being the double agent was great, the fact that they back-tracked on it was such a goddamn cowardly move.

Why can't Rin x Snake happen?
>>
>>149213358
Yukio x shura is more likely.

Except for the part where hes totally gonna defect.

Also i think letting Shima be a triple agent is fine. It makes it ambiguous which side hes on. (I mean sure, its probably the good guys side, but still)

And he gets to taunt Yukio which is fun.
>>
>>149213358
>Snake
Mamushi is cute, glad she got engaged
>>
>>149213338
Shura said it was impossible for an exorcist to beat a demon king. Even a combined effort would be useless. I seriously doubt they could even kill Rin if he actually fought back
>>
>>149213481
Rin isn't demon king tier yet though. Last time he fought Amaimon, he got wrecked.

Though he has grown more powerful since then, Im still not sure hes on Amaimon's level yet. And Amaimon is the weakest of the 8.
>>
>>149213532
Amaimon isn't, he's the seventh weakest. Rin would probably still get wreckt, but I'm sure with Mephisto bringing Amaimon out of the clock and now that he's in the school with them, Amaimon is gonna be the accellerator to his power. Not much has changed power wise for Rin, skill wise changed drastically
>>
Kinda odd that the number 1 christian exorcist in the world lived in Japan.

I mean its not like its impossible.
Just seems extremely unlikely.
>>
>>149213628
I thought Amaimon was king no. 8?

Also I think Rin HAS improved power wise. He was able to destroy the hydra demon as much as was basically possible.
>>
File: g031.jpg (151KB, 728x1137px) Image search: [Google]
g031.jpg
151KB, 728x1137px
>>149213684
Well, you are probably right about his power but I still think his skill improvement outweighs the power improvement

And heres the page saying he's the seventh
>>
>>149213807
Ah, thanks
>>
>>149213633
I like that Lewin is texan.

But Im a texasfag so that helps.
>>
>>149207196
So lucifer's body is all sickly because hes just barely too strong for a human body, right? Its like satan's situation but to a lesser extent?
>>
>>149213633
Shiro really isn't christian though, just an exorcist. If you seen him in flashbacks, he's as far from christian as you get
>>
>>149213978
Exactly, I'm almost positive it's the same with Mephisto but he keeps his body in the same state with his Time/Space powers
>>
>>149213995
Just because his behavior wasn't priest like doesn't necessarily make him nonchristian.

And he had crosses hanging from his goddamn glasses. Kinda wierd for a nonchristian to do.

Kinda wierd for a christian to do as well, but even more so for the opposite.
>>149214038
Huh, I didn't think of it like that. I just assumed that keeping that barrier up was hurting his body, but its probably more just not having it on him is hurting his body.
>>
>>149214079
Welllll, that's true. I think I might've seen him in a chapter saying he didn't believe in god but I'm probably imagining that. Eh, the cross just helps the facade even better, makes the public not suspect you're raising Satans son
>>
Is Mephisto affected at all by Exorcist spells and shit?
>>
>>149215641
Well if you're talking about fatal verses, I'm not sure they have found if the demon kings even had one at all. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the whole Bible.
>>
>>149215711
Well just general precautions and things like barriers, holy water, etc.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.