[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she built for sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1477249751888.jpg (98KB, 663x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1477249751888.jpg
98KB, 663x1206px
Was she built for sex?
>>
Where is she wearing boots AND heels?
>>
>>149197068
So she can step on my genitals better.
>>
File: luffy.png (33KB, 171x302px) Image search: [Google]
luffy.png
33KB, 171x302px
>>149197035
nice design
>scrolls down
heels
>>
>>149197035
is the baby of her and krilin a cyborg?
>>
god damn krillin is lucky
>>
>>149197035
Can she grow a girl penis? Or can it be added?
>>
>>149197035
Why do people keep posting that shitty fan fiction drawing of her. She does not have an hourglass figure in DBZ or the manga. And she's relatively flat chested compared to most girls in DBZ. She's not even that tall. That tumblr artist should just quit.
>>
>>149197035
>blonde
Blondes are the sexiest.
>>
>>149197035
I'll bet Gero definitely considered it
>>
>>149197341
no.
>>
>>149197447
Could not disagree with you more. but if you've got other pics in mind, post em.
>>
>>149197035
Nope. she was built to kill Goku.
>>
File: tumblr_m69bkrURij1rzpfuoo1_1280.png (695KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m69bkrURij1rzpfuoo1_1280.png
695KB, 1280x711px
>>149197983
Kill Goku?!
>>
>>149197341
is being a cyborg genetic?
>>
>>149197035
Krillin is lucky man and true winner
>>
She wasn't built, fucktard.
>>
>>149197035
Krillin gives manlets hope
>>
>>149197035
No, she was built to kill Son Goku.
>>
>>149199054
>>149200249
>Planet Earth gets one and only one wish, after the DBZ warriors FINALLY scrabble together the Dragon Balls for the first time in decades, and possibly last time ever
>A wish that could be used for literally ANYTHING, from ending world poverty/hunger to giving all the more zen/responsible Earthlings DBZ-warrior powers to help defend the planet from future evil
>The team is deciding what to do with this wish, it is a huge responsibility and has immensely powerful and reality-altering effects that would allow the wisher to play god and warp the nature of reality to his whims, and Goku already declined being revived, so it would be best to really think about how-
>The manlet jumps in
>MAKE MY WAIFU REEEEAL!
>SORRY, NO CAN DO, ALSO DIDN'T YOU LIKE JUST MEET THIS ROBOT GIRL AND HAVEN'T SAID TWO WORDS TO EACH OTHER YET?
>Krillin, we should really think about-
>THEN GET RID OF HER SUICIDE TIME BOMB I NEED MAI WAIFUUU!
>PRESTO CHANGE-O, IT IS DONE!
>Krillin you absolute fuck, we are all literally going to rape you once we get back to Korin's tower...
>Well? What are you waiting for? Go and pick up your fucking "waifu" now that you wasted the Earth's only fucking wish on a murder/sex bot.
>OH W-WELL I DO HAVE A CRUSH ON HER BUT HER AND 17 ARE MY OTP, I'VE BEEN SHIPPING THEM THE WHOLE TIME
>They're siblings you fucking idiot I mean jesus christ maybe if you actually talked to her for a minute to know the most basic shit about these asshole robots you wouldn't have wasted our only fucking-
>W-WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN SHE'S SINGLE? AND AVAILABLE?
>I swear to fucking god...
>18! 18! PLEASE BE MY WAI- I MEAN JOIN US ON OUR ADVENTURES!
>No.

If they hadn't shacked up off-screen and somehow produced a child without the use of a soldering iron, that would have been the biggest shit moment of the entire plot of the series.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.