[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: Griffith.png (59KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.png
59KB, 534x300px
What exactly did this guy do wrong again?

>Muh child soldiers
Just like the academy and chunin system. No difference at all.

>Manipulating Itachi to kill the Uchiha
The Uchiha were literal traitors conspiring to take over Konoha and depose the Hokage. They had to be stopped.

>Stealing the eyes
From dead people. He stole them from dead traitors. Nothing wrong with that.

>Putting the curse mark on his soldiers
A 100% secure countermeasure against treason and the leaking of information detrimental to the village. Again, nothing wrong.

>Attacking Shisui
Just about the only questionable thing here, as Shisui was one of the only Uchiha not to be a traitor. Still, he only used Shisui's eye to fight for Konoha, so that isn't too bad.
>>
Who cares , his death chapter was perfect and died like a nameless hero
>>
>>149181050
wasn't he planning on coup detat sarutobi? its been a while but i remember that dude being a bad dude
>>
>>149181050
His actions also lead to the creation of Pain since he didn't want peace with the Rain and Leave villages.
>>
>>149181142
True, he died fighting the good fight

>>149181220
Nope, he tried to depose Tsunade, who was a terrible Hokage, and in a coma at the time.
>>
>>149181285
He arranged for Sarutobi's assassination during the Kakashi anbu filler. Which I'm pretty sure is noncanon
>>
>>149181339

>noncanon filler
>relevant
>>
>>149181241
That would be like blaming Kakashi's dad for killing the puppet master dude in Akatsuki parents and making him turn out evil.
>>
Naruto is secretly a story where the bad guys win. End of discussion.
>>
File: Grover.gif (16KB, 80x70px) Image search: [Google]
Grover.gif
16KB, 80x70px
>>
>>149181050
he was too real for narutofans who got used to peaceful solutions of problems aka talk-no-jutsu
>>
>>149181050
The issue I think most people have with Danzo was that he seemed completely fine with achieving his goals by any means necessary. His goals are not ethically questionable- as the viewer is capable of identifying who is good and bad, but his tenacity and underhanded mentality calls his ethical code into question. He seems more similar to characters like Orochimaru or Kabuto in this regard.
>>
>>149182910
His plans produced negative long term externalities which ultimately harmed Konoha in the end. Sauce did the right thing.
>>
>>149181050
>>Muh child soldiers
>Just like the academy and chunin system. No difference at all.
Well, apart from it being mandatory that said child soldiers kill their closest friend.
>>
>>149181050
He was a fascist. Death to fascists.
>>
Guy has powers that literally let him rewrite reality and he uses them to talk to an Uchiha instead of instantly killing him.
>>
The only good character in this shit series
>>
>>149184791
might guy was good. rock lee was decent too. kakashi was ok and so was jiraya
>>
>>149185031
Kakashi should've been the protagonist.
>>
>>149181339
That was canon, you faggot. All those flashbacks in the war were canon.
>>
Danzo putting a hit on Sarutobi is filler
>>
>>149185092

Part 1 Sasuke would have made a far superior protagonist to Naruto. He actually had conflicted feelings and motivations, and he changed in his personality across the entirety of part 1.

In Part 2 he went to shit though.
>>
>>149181050
Yeah, yeah, but the thing was that he was extremely pragmatic and in the long terms his solutions also produced negative outcomes.

Also the whole stealing eyes is desecration of the corpse and some of the things he did were unethical.
>>
File: Sarada is Cute.png (35KB, 510x748px) Image search: [Google]
Sarada is Cute.png
35KB, 510x748px
>>149181050
wonder what would he say if he actually seen the Sarada
>>
>>149181050
> what did this guy do wrong
Lost to Sasuke
>>
he fucking lost with like a billion lives to some punk kid
>>
>>149181142
Yet his sensei and his best friend never gave a shit about his death and teamed up with his killer to save the world.
>>
File: Sasuke vs Kinshiki UNS4.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke vs Kinshiki UNS4.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>149187389
>some punk kid
>>
File: 'em.jpg (26KB, 267x305px) Image search: [Google]
'em.jpg
26KB, 267x305px
>>149181050
He had to be put down for the same reasons the Uchihas were put down. He was becoming too powerful, would have gone full Hitler on Konoha and no one could stop him if he got more eyes.
>>
>>149187514
Oh wait what, UNS4 has Boruto storyline in it? I just finished the main story mode and was kinda wishing there was a The Last and Boruto the movie stuff.

I thought that was coming in the Feb 2017 DLC.
>>
>>149187595
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>149187646
I impulse bought it off Steam when it was on sale recently and just played through the story mode yesterday after my midterms ended.

Haven't had a chance to explore the other modes yet.
>>
>>149181050
You know, despite supposedly being a secret agent working for Konoha all along and Sasuke ranting about how he protected Konoha from the shadows, Itachi sure didn't put any effort in actually helping Konoha or sharing any intel while he was alive
>Never told anyone about "Madara" being back
>Didn't kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, or any other member for that matter
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
>Never told anyone about the Hidden Rain being under Akatsuki control
>Never told anyone about Akatsuki's goals
>Didn't do anything to sabotage Akatsuki's efforts
>Actually helped Akatsuki a lot by executing all of his missions flawlessly, including helping them capture WMDs

Did he have no way of telling Hiruzen or Danzo anything? Did he not care about what Akatsuki did?
>>
>>149187913
It's implied that Itachi was Jiraiya's contact within Akatsuki, but of course, it was never stated.
>>
he only wanted to protect konoha great again by deporting uchiha shits
>>
I don't want to be a Uchiha apologist, but almost everything the village did to them after Hashirama died, was done as if they wanted an Uchiha uprising to happen.
>>
>>149183477
Konoha is a fascist state.
>>
>>149189403
Uchiha doesn't integrate well with the village even in Hashirama's time. They should have leave the village rather doing dumb shits
>>
>>149189710
The only Uchiha that didn't integrate well with the village was Madara, and that was because of his massive autism. His whole clan turned their backs on him when he decided to topple Hashirama.
>>
>>149189602
its glorified mercenary camp, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
he was a hypocrite
>>
>>149191701
Just saying it's hypocrite criticizing Danzo for being a fascist. At least Danzo had the balls to face the truth and accept Konoha was a fascist state funded and run by mercenaries instead of making speeches about peace and shit. He always failed because shounen
>>
>>149187514
this use to be about ninjas.
>>
>>149181050
Danzo would have been a much better Hokage than Naruto.
>>
>>149181050
I still don't get how Sasuke, Kabuto, and fucking Orochimaru get off scott free. But Itachi is still considered a fucking traitor in the history book.
>>
>>149192706
Did Itachi have random kids for absolutely no reason other than to have another generation with new faces and old stories?

No? Then he's still a traitor.
>>
>>149192706
Sasuke did more good than harm

Orochimaru was one of the like five people that did anything useful to end the war

Kabuto... yeah I got nothing for that.
>>
File: sarada who.jpg (396KB, 580x1160px) Image search: [Google]
sarada who.jpg
396KB, 580x1160px
>>149193141
Kishi still can do pottery with Itachi even if he is dead and childless
>>
>>149193191
>Orochimaru
fucking attacked the village
had two villages wage war against each other
used his countrymen as fucking pawns
>>
File: uncle Itachi.jpg (16KB, 246x395px) Image search: [Google]
uncle Itachi.jpg
16KB, 246x395px
>>149193232
And he is still self inserting as Itachi as shown in pic related where he drew him and Sarada because he had just become an uncle.
>>
>>149181050
Edgy the Edgehog is at it again I see?

>Just like the academy and chunin system. No difference at all.
I wasn't aware that the ninja academy orders you to kill your best friend in a all out death battle as some kind of final exam.

>The Uchiha were literal traitors conspiring to take over Konoha and depose the Hokage. They had to be stopped.
Shisui could've stoped them without killing. I know however that an edgy nothin personell kid like you acts like killing isn't something special so you're probably indifferent about that.

>From dead people. He stole them from dead traitors. Nothing wrong with that.
And no one claims so except for "muh pride" uchihas like Sasuke. Manipulating politics with his eye however IS wrong.

>A 100% secure countermeasure against treason and the leaking of information detrimental to the village. Again, nothing wrong.
Nothing personell kind but robbing someone of his right for free speech is wrong. The edge becomes unbearable at this point

>Attacking Shisui
Haven't found a "good reason" for sucking Danzo cock on this one, have you?
>>
>>149193191
>Sasuke did more good than harm
are you sure anon?
>>
>>149193435
SD isn't by Kishi, baka
>>
File: 1415285230663.png (13KB, 168x382px) Image search: [Google]
1415285230663.png
13KB, 168x382px
>>149181050
>>
>>149195003
All things considered, all he actually accomplished was killing some samurai people that no one gives a fuck about.
Oh and Danzou but no one liked him so that's "good".
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.