[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated anime. The Metal Gear Solid of anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: akame_ga_kill_13.jpg (494KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
akame_ga_kill_13.jpg
494KB, 1097x1600px
Underrated anime.

The Metal Gear Solid of anime.
>>
I'm sorry OP, but Akame Ga Kill isn't underrated, it is in fact among the most overrated anime on this board.
The fact that anyone enjoys what is frankly only a tiny cut above the standard generic shounen shit that comes out every season is beyond me.

It's shit, and you should consider killing yourself for liking it.
>>
>>149152308
harsher then I wound have said

but yeah it was whatever, /thread
>>
>>149150835
It's a steaming pile of shit and Esdeath was too good for it. I always did love that pose she strikes in that image.
>>
>>149153130
>It's a steaming pile of shit and Esdeath was too good for it.
Esdeath was the main reason it was a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>149153172
This
>>
>>149150835
but that's not heavy object in the pic
>>
>>149152308
Pretty aggressive, but I agree.
>>
I watched this recently and i kinda liked it
The start is pretty slow but when the Jaegers are introduced it was pretty enjoyable. Having two opposing teams of likeable characters works pretty well with the whole 'everyone can die' gimmick they had going. The animation was nothing special tho.
>>
>>149152308
>Most overrated anime on this board

Bullshit, its reception was terrible and there was barely any threads for it while it was airing IIRC
>>
>>149154225
>barely any threads for it while it was airing
lol
>>
So i finished it today and it was fucking incredible, every character was likeable for the most part and the music world and story were very enjoyable. So i come on /a/ for once to see what people thought and i see this thread with people shitting on it? whats actually wrong with the show? are you guys just being shit as usual? Ah this is /a/ of course you guys are being shit. It was certainly better than garbage like K-On atleast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.