[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter x Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Genthru_main.png (285KB, 438x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Genthru_main.png
285KB, 438x1096px
Can Genthru defeat the King Ant using Countdown?
>>
>>149139029
If zero shiki can't...
>>
>>149139029
nah merumen has high endurance enough to survive any explosion.

Even if the explosion tore off it's limb, merume could still go straight up kill genthru bare handed without effort then eat him to regain health.

Also meruem is so fast that even if getnthru place the bomb on him, he could just use his FTL broken EN circle or his "normal speed" to catch Genthru and break bomb with magic words.

meruem is broken af.
>>
>>149139029
>discount quality killa queen with no stand vs discount quality cell

gee, I wonder how this goes
>>
>>149139029
>>149140354
assuming that genthru even manages to place that technique on meruem, the bomb isn't inside his body, correct? it's on the outside, so that explosion would barely work
>>
While GI was enjoyable the Genthru shit went on for way too long, His character was shit too.
>>
>>149140410
>nah merumen has high endurance enough to survive any explosion.

is like you didn't read my post at all.
>>
>>149140461
I needed to confirm that the technique worked on the outside. It's like you didn't read my post at all
>>
>>149140390
And couldn't discount quality okuyasu with his interest stand technically kill both of them with enough time?

And he had that other guy concealing him?! How did he even lose that fight??? this shits dumb.
>>
>>149140410
If he can open a hole then the bomb can be inside the body.
>>
>>149140691
Because it would take forever with their amount of nen.
Lizard bro could hold his breath for a short moment only. Both had to stay close so the jew-nen could take an effect. In the short second Lizardbro takes a breath they are both dead if they went against Meruem.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.