[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she the proto-waifu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: latest.png (155KB, 360x274px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
155KB, 360x274px
Was she the proto-waifu?
>>
File: castle-7.png (438KB, 756x409px) Image search: [Google]
castle-7.png
438KB, 756x409px
>>149127531
No.
>>
No, Rei was just the perfection of it, but there's plenty other waifus before 1995.
>>
>>149127531

Eva basically started the concept of best girl wars. Rei and Asuka has raged for 20 years. I prefer misato
>>
>>149127765

There were many other "best girl" wars before Eva, Misa vs Minmay comes to mind as a classic, but yeah Eva took it to another level, that has yet to be surpassed IMO.
>>
>>149127765
I don't really like any of the girls in Eva but my boy Shinji picked Asuka and I trust his judgement.
>>
No, Asuka was and still is
>>
>>149127531
What >>149127758 said, she's the Apex waifu, the ones that came before set up the stage, the ones that came after were mere reverberations.
>>149127886
shinji didn't chose her, she came out of the LCL out of her own free will and out for her own reasons, did you even watch Eva?
>>
>>149128053
Choosing her over nothing is still choosing.
>>
>>149128104
you don't get it, he didn't choose her and she didn't choose him, they chose life, not each other. They're together at the end because they were the first two to make that choice, what happens afterward to them or everyone else is left up in the air.
>>
the choice he made was without knowing she'd be there, the choice she made was without knowing he'd be there,
the choice humanity has to make is without knowing what will be there.
'the final decision we all must make' is without knowing what life will give us for it. But you have to make it because as long as you're alive there is hope so you musn't run away. This shit's everywhere in eva. It's not about Shinji and Asuka hooking up at the end.
>>
Ah, yes. The great self waifu paradox
>>
>>149127531

Only if you didn't watch anime in the 1980s.

In which case, your loser.
>>
>>149128922
>watching old cartoons because it's edgy
>>
>>149127758
Is Lum the most sexual anime grill of all time?
>>
>>149129465
Lum may be the greater waifu by certain definitions. No way is she more sexual than Rei's on-screen act of ultra sex that ended the world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.