[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brolyfags Vs Gohanfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: A lovely hug.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
A lovely hug.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
I want your opinion /a/

Who have the worst fans?
>>
>>149084089
naruto

fpbp
/thread
>>
>>149084213
he didn't ask about naruto retarded piece of shit
>>
>>149084236
but naruto does have the worst fans
>>
>>149084275
But I'm not asking that
>>
>>149084089
>>149084236
samefag
>>
Broly is actually strong, Gohanfags have nothing to be fan of except their own delusions.
>>
>>149084089
I don't see Brolyfags shitting up threads.
>>
>>149084423
t. Brolyfag
>>
>>149084089
Vegetafags.
>>
>>149084477
I've only ever see people complaining about Gohanfags. I've never once seen a single post praising him yet people complain about it constantly and use it as a scapegoat for everything.
>>
>>149084423
I heard things like Broly can beat Hulk, so they have their own delusions too
>>
>>149084649

What in the fuck could Hulk do.

It'll have to be something like World Breaker Hulk or Loeb empowered Rulk.
>>
Why doesn't Broly just stay SS for a year in hiding and then start killing everything? He gets like twice as strong after 20 minutes. Imagine if he just bid his time until now.
>>
>>149084912
Doesn't he have to release energy if he isnt using it or explode?
>>
>>149084912

he literally can't contain the power, it gets lost in translation, but he does state that in the Japanese version.
>>
>>149084649
>Hulk can't beat Broly

The fuck? Only WWH is debatable which is the strongest version of Hulk.
>>
>>149084747
>>149085082
The real question is what can do Broly against Hulk? and the answer is nothing Hulk just btfo Broly
>>
>>149085460

>That non argument

Oh I see you were baiting. Well played.
>>
>>149085460
Broly BTFO Hulk anytime, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 916368-broly.gif (4MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
916368-broly.gif
4MB, 300x200px
>>149085460
This nigga is serious
>>
>>149084310
But its true. You a narutard?
>>
>>149085460
lol broly is a planet buster at the very least
>>
Is Broly the example of how a Super Sayajin can go mad with power, or was he always a bastard? Like how Goku turned wjile witnessing the instant lose of a friend, Broly turned at getting triggered by a traumatizing moment he had as a baby with Goku's bawling.
>>
>>149085460
Hulk is under powered compared to most of the DBZ characters. Superman like anything else is so OP. That as ridiculous as it may seem. Would fucking destroy Broly him.
>>
What if?
>>
File: ishdbdk.jpg (86KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
ishdbdk.jpg
86KB, 600x319px
>>149086822
>>149087210
But is the true wwh Hulk easily wreck Broly
>>
>>149087456
No one in DBZ/Super can beat Superman that is obvious.
>>
>>149087544
>But is the true wwh Hulk easily wreck Broly
Shut the fuck up do you even speak English
>>
>>149087907
I just forgot to add "that", but I see you are mad because I say the true.
>>
>>149084747
>>149085082
Hulk has done the following
>Punch The Blob so hard he not only said 'Fuck your power of being immovable' he turned the Blob into a vegetable for a bit
>Fought a mutant with a force field so strong and uncontrollable that the aforementioned blob was the only one who could even approach the man (with effort mind you) and Hulk punched the force field so hard he turned the power off
>Punched Onslaught with the force of Nuke and beyond (pre Worldbreaker)
>Lifted 150 Billion tons (again pre Worldbreaker also far more than the robot Vegeta who well surpasses Broly at that point could not life)
>Regenerated from flesh burned down to nearly the bone to full health in less than a minute
>Pulled the Tectonic Plates of a planet larger than Earth together to stop it from exploding (Still Pre Worldbreaker)
>Fought Sentry, possibly the most powerful non cosmic Marvel hero and won. While holding back to not hurt innocent. (Still not Worldbreaker)
>When sent to the Dark Dimension by a wishing machine he and Red She Hulk, Betty Ross, finally had a chance to let themselves cut lose and get angry at each other because of the lack of innocents. Not only did they kill Fing Fang Foom, who is a 100+ foot tall magic dragon, but destroyed the entire planet. With one clash. They were still holding back.
>>
>>149084310

You said worst, not worse. You brought it on yourself.
>>
>>149087728
Monaka . easily
>>
>>149087728
Shall I get the Cell pasta?
>>
>>149088718
please do
>>
>>149088718
Sure
>>
>>149088910
>>149088958
Not him but here;
>Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.