[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golgo 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 900x350px
How does /a/ feel about golgo 13?
>>
>>149071405
I've only seen the Dezaki OVA, but I liked how bleak it was.

It did feel as though the writers were trying to find excuses for Golgo to not kill his target immediately however. That just felt lazy.
>>
I liked the 2008 anime
>>
It's a nice series that has cool retarded shit like that time golgo shot a violin sting
>>
>>149071405
interesting settings and plot arcs, but I just can't can't take the level 99 mary sue assassin stuff seriously.

only really know it from a dump thread a year ago, but the one where he has to go into space to shoot out some satellite with his special snowflake AR-15 was just too much.
>>
One of my favourites desu.

It was a nice change of pace from the usual stuff I was watching at the time.
>>
File: golgocover.jpg (23KB, 323x376px) Image search: [Google]
golgocover.jpg
23KB, 323x376px
The superior version
>>
>>149076154
Was going to post this.

My experience with Golgo 13 mostly amounts to the Sonny Chiba version (via a shitty DVD box set with other Sonny Chiba movies), the 80s anime film, the two NES games and the few volumes that were translated by Viz back in the twenty o's. I never could get into this franchise though. I always felt Golgo 13 was too formulaic and if you read one G13 story, then you read them all.

I'm surprised there aren't any RAWs online of Saito Takao's James Bond manga that got reprinted recently.
>>
The arcade games it got were fucking amazing
>>
it was ok
>>
manga kino
>>
At any rate, an amazing penis.
>>
A nice series where it feels that the mc is meant to be just prop and the real meat of the story is the people around him
>>
I love how Golgo 13 is badass enough to never change how he acts. He doesn't take shit from anyone, from guards, from ladies, whoever. He just does his job. My biggest wonder though is why he needs all of the money.
>>
>>149080039
I think he's just putting it aside till he gets too old
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.