[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: matchup.png (492KB, 748x358px) Image search: [Google]
matchup.png
492KB, 748x358px
Who would win?
>>
Well, only one of them has plot armor, so...
>>
All things considered, without the intervention of plot armor, I'd say Sojirou. Arguably the fastest character in the series by a pretty large margin (blitzing Kenshin) who is also one of the best swordsmen in terms of pure skill and talent. Especially if this was still Sojirou without emotions.
>>
>>149047542
Kenshin beat all of them, so...
>>
>>149048071
Basically emotionless Soujiro is the plebeian correct answer because he would beat Kenshin before he becomes a master of Hiten Mitsurugi.
Beyond that though Kenshin is the correct answer. Simply by clashing swords with a Hiko Seijiro in disguise caused Soujiro to lose his poise and stop suppressing his emotions for the first time in years. Hiko Seijiro's power comes from cherishing life and is far stronger than emotionless survival of the fittest.
But the patrician's answer and the true correct response is that if Seta Soujiro was saved from his abusive family by any Hiko Seijiro and trained in Hiten Mitsurugi he could combine shikuchi with Amakake Ryu no Hirameki to create a perfect Shuntensatsu fueled by love and the protection of life. Perfect battoujutsu + teleportation. Soujiro could have been the strongest but was trained by a psychopath instead.
>>
>>149048789
>Simply by clashing swords with a Hiko Seijiro in disguise caused Soujiro to lose his poise and stop suppressing his emotions for the first time in years
Wait, when did this happen? Or are you just referring to Kenshin as Hiko Seijiro in disguise?
>>
>>149048789
I didn't think to mention before posting that Kenshin being able to break Soujiro's emotional suppression IS the power that proves Hiten Mitsurugi's superiority over Soujiro's technical mastery. I want saying that Himura Kenshin is more skilled technically.
>>
>>149048880
Kenshin refuses the name but it's just an alias used to describe a master of their school of swordsmenship
>>
>>149048880
>ep51-54
I'm not bumping every post btw
>>
Enishi with his Nerves of Insanity >>>>> Everyone bar Hiko.
Without the Nerves, it's probably Soujiro.
>>
>>149049138
Do they ever say this in the manga though? One could argue that after Kenshin "purified" (am I getting too magical?) Aoshi's heart after Kenshin defeats him as a master that Aoshi could beat Enishi if it meant life or death for Misao.
>>
>>149049452
I consider Kenshin a superior swordsman to Aoshi regardless of his mindset, so by extension Enishi is also superior.
>>
>>149047542
Sensui was so awesome in Samurai X
>>
>>149049968
Yeah I was reaching a bit haha. Being a good guy doesn't change the fact that he got wrecked by Kenshin even after the change in mindset. I still say if Soujiro could have been saved by Hiko he would beat anyone flat out
>>
File: Soujiro Shukuchi.jpg (35KB, 439x668px) Image search: [Google]
Soujiro Shukuchi.jpg
35KB, 439x668px
>>149047542
Non-mindfucked Soujiro>>>>>everyone else. Kenshin literally couldn't even touch him.
>>
File: Soujiro and Shukuchi.jpg (319KB, 626x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Soujiro and Shukuchi.jpg
319KB, 626x1044px
>>149050350
Forgot to mention, he was literally so strong that he was accidentally using a legendary technique like Shukuchi without even knowing what it was.
>>
>>149047542
The guy who is really good with a sword.
>>
>>149050350
>>149050442
Hiko would beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>149051620
Hiko would beat anyone in Rurouni Kenshin, he's not included in this conversation.
>>
>>149050503

D would be the best swordsman in anime/manga, right?
>>
If shishio wasn't burned he would be the strongest.
>>
>>149047542
Aoshi. Soujiro basically admitted to Aoshi that he would probably lose to him.
>>
>>149052270
Did he?
>>
>>149052316
Nope. Soujiro has no emotion but false-happiness before Kenshin unchains his mind. I'm almost positive he never said that but if he did it was bullshit ego stroking during the Shishio arc.
>>
>>149052086
Dude, Shishio got that strong precisely BECAUSE he was burned, otherwise he would just be a pale imitation of the Battosai.
>>
>>149052086
Kenshin would have killed him several times during their duel if he were using a real sword. Shishio is weak.
>>
File: Hiko Seijurou.jpg (61KB, 400x685px) Image search: [Google]
Hiko Seijurou.jpg
61KB, 400x685px
>>149052270
Oh wait, I could only see Aoshi and Soujiro in the thumbnail.

Is this a Battle Royale between all the characters? Fuck I dunno.

There are way too many variables in a battle royale.

Let's just say Hiko would kick all of their asses and let's leave it at that.
>>
>>149052526
People like to forget the reverse blade a lot
>>
>>149052409
Yeah, I re-read Kenshin, including the Kyoto arc, recently and I don't recall Seta saying that at all.
>>
>>149052526
>>149052592
Exactly, man. If Kenshin was using a real blade in literally every one of his fights, he'd have won them without much effort.
>>
>>149052756
>gets the shit knocked out of them
antag: Haha jokes on you Kenshin. I wasn't even trying my hardest yet!
Kenshin: ... bitch I'm a swordsman using a metal stick to beat your ass
>>
Enishi>Soujiro>Kenshin>Shishio>Aoshi>Saito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sano
>>
>>149054205
Enishi fought Kenshin when he was declining as a swordsman after prolongued use of HM, which his manlet physique was apt for.There is no direct evidence that suggests how Soujiro would fare against Enichi.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.