[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she the worst character in this fucking show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cunt.jpg (6KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
6KB, 168x192px
Why is she the worst character in this fucking show?
>>
Really? to me she was the most interesting.
>>
>>149038930
All she did was moan, cry and mope around for half the show but each to their own i guess.
>>
>>149039011
Except for when she was that really energetic happy character in the first 1/3rd, but even at her worst shes better than ami
>>
Minorin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>149038659
That's not ami
>>
>>149039011
You're mistaking her with Taiga
>>
NIGHT OF MINORIN
>>
>>149039182
All of the characters did it, even that glasses dude
>>
>>149039246
Corrent me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Ami an exception? She went nuts at that stalker guy, but I don't remember her crying
>>
>>149038659
That's not Taiga
>>
>>149039426
Dont remember her crying much, but every single line from her is either bitching or moping
>>
>>149038659
>I was just pretending to be a happy retarded
That's why.
>>
>>149038659
>>149038659
>>149038659

>what do you think of bullshitting airhead girls?

>literally is one
>>
>>149038659
She was irrelevant so whatever
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (155KB, 450x447px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
155KB, 450x447px
>shit talking the only character that actually tried to be fun and likable
>things never went her way but she stayed a good friend throughout the whole thing

I know this is the land of edgelords but I really hate you guys. I'm gonna go get on Minorin
>>
>>149038659
aliens, ghosts, etc
>>
>"I'll cockblock myself until it's too late."
What was her endgame?
>>
>>149038659
yes

ami was a bitch but at least she was entertaining
>>
>>149038659
She's the most normalfag out of them
>>
>>149042766
She was refreshing airhead girl to be honest.
>>
>>149039011
she has maybe two breakdowns the whole damn series. All the other times she's a goofball and happy as fuck.
>>
she was acting like an airhead and never complained until it was too late for her to win
>>
>>149038659
She's pretty much the heart of this series and the only girl that doesn't act like a cunt every other time. I seriously feel bad that things haven't turned out exactly well for her, she kinda would have deserved it the most. was a Taiga fan myself but still

>>149039011
well this is just a 100% wrong. Not an opinion but a fact
>>
Just wait until you find out who the winner is...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.