[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree Naruto was the shittier one, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: shits.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
shits.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
So we can all agree Naruto was the shittier one, right?
>>
Nah, Bleach was the shittier one. The ending was rushed as hell.
>>
>>149030209
And still better than the entirerity of the last Naruto arc aside from Sasuke v. Naruto: Dawn of Believe It.
>>
>>149030379
Nah, atleast Naruto wrapped almost everyone pretty well and Naruto realized his wish which was to become Hokage. Bleach just ended abruptly and forced the pairings and forgot most of the characters.
>>
>>149030132
Did any Bleach villain kill off 90% of the cast before getting talked down by a friendship speech and then immediately sacrifice himself to bring them all back to life? No? Then I'd have to conclude Naruto is objectively shittier.
>>
>>149030490
A good ending doesn't excuse 699 chapters of pure garbage.
>>
File: kubo'd.gif (974KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
kubo'd.gif
974KB, 500x302px
>>149030490
In naruto madara was abruptly killed, inserted a cheap final villain and the final fight was short.
Bleach is objectively better.
>>
Does Bleach have Madara, and I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu
>>
>>149030132
Naruto had a goal, what was Ichigo's goal?
>>
>>149030647
PROTECT MY FRIENDS
>>
>>149030647
Protecting his friends, avenging his mother, going to college.
>>
>>149030647
Ichigo doesn't have a goal so what ?
>>
>>149030745
That's a fair reason of what he is a shit MC. Don't get me wrong Naruto goal isn't better, but at least it kinda drives his actions and personality.

Luffy goal is way better becouse it carries the adventurous nature of the show, it maybe ending being a retarded goal tho.
>>
>>149031375
see >>149030701
>>149030735
>>
>>149030132
>Implying Ichigo stand a chance
>>
>>149032063
>thinks this is a powerlevel thread

Demonbane exists, anon.
>>
>>149031375
>finding treasure
>a retarded goal for a pirate
>>
>>149032205
>he still thinks Luffy is a pirate
>>
Mods, do your fucking work.
>>
something about bleach just makes it so much less annoying than naruto

even though it isn't good, the style or something else about it makes it SOMEWHAT endearing (i still dropped it and haven't read it in years) but naruto is just gay as fuck

there's tons of pretentious shit in bleach but somehow i still get the feeling that naruto takes itself more seriously
>>
>>149030643
But does Naruto have a character that could even TOUCH Yhwach? And I’m not talking about the Yhwach that fought Yamamoto and his over 1,000,000 fahrenheit Zanka No Tachi Bankai a 1,000 years ago during the first Shinigami/Quincy War. Hell, I’m not even talking about Yhwach after performing Auswahlen after 990 years of being sealed away and just receiving his intellect. I’m talking about Yhwach and his Schrift, the "Almighty" with the 2nd iris (which gives him omnipotence and clairvoyance into the distant future allowing him to see everything in the world as well as the events that will unfold), his 3rd iris (which grants him the ability to make all the powers of his SternRitter army, Shinigami and Xcutioners his own power such as Gremmy's Schrift, the "Visionary" which can make imagination a reality, Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu which can cause illusions and Tsukishima's BotE which inserts one's presence into the memories of someone allowing the person to manipulate you) and the power boost of Auswahlen which could change the balance of power to him making him even more powerful, equipped with his Reishi sword (capable of cutting down Yamamoto, the strongest Shinigami of the Seireitei, in half effortlessly) and a giant Reishi bow, Sankt Bogen because he is a master in the Quincy art of using bows and arrows without even using his bows physically, his Blut Arterie (that can make his already powerful sword strikes stronger), his Blut Vene (which grants him protection from Bankai-level attacks), his Blut Vene Anhaben (which can effortlessly block any powerful Hado, even from the RG and its strongest Shinigami, Hyosube Ichibei) and his four Elite Guard Stern Ritter powered up by Auswahlen (allowing them to use their true Schrift) guarding him and Haschwalth and Uryu at his side (Haschwalth who can literally tip the balance of the battle towards his favor and Uryu, who has a power that SURPASSES Yhwach's power).
>>
>>149032295
It's called 'art'; Kubo's is consistently God tier while Kishi's only got worse with time.
>>
still a better love story than twilight
>>
>>149032234
He is.According to his world goverment at least
>>
>>149032754
He's a butt pirate for certain.
>>
>>149030132
naruto is way better
>>
>>149033355
see >>149030494
>>
>>149030132
Adult Sasuke is way better.
>>
>>149033868
>Literally Goku tier parenting skills
>>
>>149033862
see >>149030490
>>
>>149034086
see >>149030525
>>
>all this damage control from Bleachfags
>>
>>149034159
>bleach has 100% chapter of pure garbage and a shit ending
>naruto has 100% chapter of pure garbage and a good ending
naruto > bleach
>>
File: Askin.png (205KB, 529x419px) Image search: [Google]
Askin.png
205KB, 529x419px
I like the Bleach universe characters more. They are better in both dialog style and abilities. I love Kubos clean and backgroundless artwork. Kishis quality dropped to rock bottom after the pain arc. When Jirya infiltrated the rain village, it was the highpoint of Naruto for me. Btw, not to say that bleachs ending is not garbage but it's easier to life with, just gotta think about the oetsu vs vice admiral fight animated is 20 times more awesome than Naruto and his retarded nukes.
>>
>>149034298
>>149034328
>Narutofags projecting this hard

It's funny that you think Bleach ending changes the fact that you guys got BTFO years ago.
>>
>>149034658
You mean Bleachfags got BTFO?

>anime gets cancelled
>rankings hit rock bottom
>Kubo stops giving a fuck and becomes incredibly lazy
>ending is one of the worst endings in shonen manga history and last arc manages to be worse than naruto war arc
>Kubo trolls with retarded pairings no one wanted like Ichihime and Rukirenji
>>
>>149034778
Princess Hao and Kurumada endings still take the cake.
>>
>>149034778
>bait-tier arguments
You're going to have to try a little harder than that Narutofag.
>>
File: Kubo'd-.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kubo'd-.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>149034778
>>
>>149034854
Not bait it it's true
>>
File: 018.jpg (121KB, 600x1010px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
121KB, 600x1010px
>>149030132
I dropped Bleach after getting to the final fight against Byakuya in the Soul Society Arc because even then I simply did not care about the manga or the outcome. I hear it took a major downhilll turn from there, and up until that point it felt like a poor man's Yu Yu Hakusho.

Wave Arc and Chunnin Exam were far, far better and, despite the poor execution later on, the world with the chakra system (genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, fuinjutsu) and all of these disparate clans with heritable abilities is actually interesting. Characters like Rock Lee and Hinata, and even Naruto, had conflicts to overcome so there was something to become invested in as far as watching them attempt to better themselves or accomplish their goals. I was foggy on what Bleach's Shinigami even were; if Kubo developed the afterlife system and actually explored what Rukia and the others were, as living humans, presumably, prior to their tenure as Shinigimai things could have gotten far more interesting. As it stands, much of the premise revolving around ghosts felt superficial.

Really. Soul Society was a disappointment. It was Ichigo and co battling against a bunch of undeveloped antagonists we hadn't seen prior to the fight, with no build-up, who, outside of Renji and Kenpachi were just incredibly unmemorable. Can't even remember the bald guy's name, but I can certainly remember Zabuza and Haku.
>>
>>149030132
Nah, I dislike Naruto and even I think it's better than Bleach
>>
>>149035845
Naruto was never good, anon, give it up.
>>
File: P2YBZWT.jpg (227KB, 579x846px) Image search: [Google]
P2YBZWT.jpg
227KB, 579x846px
>>149030132
Does Bleach has One Piece cameo by Oda? We can know which one is better just by this.
>>
>>149035931
It was entertaining. Most of the actual flaws such as the Uchiha wank, at the sacrifice of developing the rest of the cast, the DBZ-esque power levels, and Kishi's refusal to kill off anyone in the middle of a war didn't crop up until Part II.
>>
>>149036004
Kubo and Oda hate each other, doe
>>
Both were good in the beginning but Bleach peaked way earlier at the end of the Rescue arc when Naruto peaked around Pain. They both went to shit after that but Naruto had a fantastic finale (Naruto v Sasuke) to salvage the shit final arc whereas Bleach just went out with a pathetic excuse for a final chapter.

Gonna have to give it to Naruto.
>>
>>149036072
If that were true though why didn't Kubo try to compete by making his manga good?
>>
>>149036004
>ruining your manga by including another series in it

Kishimoto is a hack.
>>
I've watched all anime episodes bar some fillers and read every single manga chapter of both. I'm not really a fan of either show, but to me it's glaringly obvious that Naruto was, by far, the superior series.

Naruto had a plot and story that remained consistent throughout most of the series. In fact, the only part where Naruto got really fucking stupid, much like Bleach, was the whole thing with Kaguya. It felt rushed and forced.

Naruto had a goal and you could see the main character growing both physically and mentally. This is reflected in the supporting characters as well. Everyone hates him at the start, but he slowly starts making friends and then is revered as a hero in the middle of Part 2 / Shippuuden. It was nice watching him grow. Not only this, but a lot of characters, though not all of them, get their screentime at a few different parts of the show. Sakura, though useless and annoying for the most part, essentially delivering the final blow to Kaguya and defeating Sasori comes to mind. Shikamaru, a fucking side character, single handedly taking down a far stronger opponent in the Akatsuki, all on his own. A lot of these characters had fairly interesting backstories, too. Kakashi especially comes to mind. Plus there's the whole deuteragonist and rival thing in Sasuke which Naruto does fairly well. He's just as important as the titular character. Something Kubo even tried to quite blatanly copy, but failed at.

Then you have the fights. Most of the fights in Naruto, especially earlier on, were actually quite tactical and not just "HURR I'M BEHIND YOU" or "MY POWER IS GREATER THAN YOURS". It had interesting matchups and battles.

I could really go in depth with this, but there's also one more thing worth mentioning. The characters in Naruto actually handle grief because their comrades and friends die. Bleach doesn't really do this much, and the few times it happened it was never really touched upon all that well.
>>
>>149030132
Take out the renruki "ending" and Naruto is the shittier one
>>
>>149030132
No anon, they are both still shit.
>>
File: 1474156732017.png (204KB, 620x344px) Image search: [Google]
1474156732017.png
204KB, 620x344px
Bleach didn't have based Ninja Hitler, so it's objectively worse
>>
File: Murasaki.jpg (178KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
Murasaki.jpg
178KB, 1280x721px
Bleach is better, maybe it was "cooler" or something like that, also the characters were likable, captains, spadas, aizen, chad, etc.
Bleach was pretty much generic, shitty and it was also badly executed.

But both series were somewhat similar.
>fucked up afters the first arc or a little b4
>there was a moment when everything was "Hype" and "Cool af"
>everybody dropped after the previous point .

Anyway i think that bleach had more "potential" since it had the chars, the setting and the gimmicky abilities but it became shit.

Naruto could have been way better with less dbz shit and more tactical fights and the characters having a "realistic" personality.
>>
>>149030494
Wasn't aware Kakashi, Shizune and Frog Yoda were 90% of the cast. Try harder
>>
>>149030132
Yeah, Naruto is way shittier than Rock Lee.
>>
>>149030209
at least Bleach HAD an ending
>>
>>149030132
Yes. Bleach was good up until Rukia was saved. Naruto was never good.
>>
File: Mqdefault.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Mqdefault.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>>149032355
Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.
>>
>>149030132
the series, the character, or the ultimate form?
>>
>>149041574
Bleach was good up until Renji started getting more screentime than Chad.
>>
>>149041746
>the series
Both were crap by the final arc, but naruto actually finshed it’s main story, and was also thematically more cohesive, what was bleach even about?

> the character
Naruto turned into an annoying and preachy mary-sue by the end of the manga, but Dadruto is pretty chill in the gaiden/movies. Ichigo has the personality of a wet carboard cut-out.

>the ultimate form?
Ichigo looks way cooler, but naruto would rapestomp him.
>>
File: iZmr3cq.jpg (891KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
iZmr3cq.jpg
891KB, 960x919px
>>149038064
No Ninja hitler was Danzo. Second is Trump.
>>
I really liked both of them in the beginning. Both had a very interesting world, Bleach with the shinigamis and reiatsu, Naruto with the ninjas and chakra.

But both got more and more boring and stupid after certain arcs. Bleach was awesome till the Rukia rescue. There were a lot of fucking cool characters. Most of them were interesting, some more, some less. The fighting was also pretty cool. After Rukias rescue, it lost some of its charm, but was still good. This continued till they defeated Aizen, which should have marked the end in my opinion. When Aizen was no more it went down the drain, totally. And it continued to do so till the end. A really fucking bad end. I could say so much about this shitty ending, but it is probably better to not talk about it.

Naruto is pretty similar. Before shippuden, before the timeskip, it was awesome, the world, the fights, the rivalry between Sasuke and Naruto. Then, after the timeskip, it changed, mainly the fights. It felt a little bit like Dragonball vs DBZ, but not so drastic.Dragonball had a lot of fighting with different techniques and stuff, whereas DBZ was all about power levels. But naruto was still a solid manga. But after the defeat of pain, it also went down the drain. And it didn't change till the end.

But this is where they differ: The ending. And by ending i mean that the reader wants to know what happened to all the characters you grew attached to, the answers of pretty much all the unanswered questions (did Naruto become hokage, what was the intention of Bach, etc.) and also some conclusion of the manga/story.

This is where Naruto did a way better job than Bleach, at least in my opinion. Naruto was wrapped up more or less pretty good, where Bleach was rushed as fuck. I have so many unanswered questions and stuff I wanted to see I don't even know where to begin. Naruto has answered nearly all the questions I have.
This is the main reason I would say Naruto is better than bleach.
>>
>>149030132
I finished Naruto, which is the best thing I can say about it. It wasn't great, but the ending had a certain level of catharsis for the dedicated. I dropped Bleach in the last 10 chapters and just don't have the will to pick it up. I think Naruto at its worst is way worse than Bleach at its worst, but as an overall story actually building up towards something Naruto was better.
>>
>>149030132
No, as a person who read both I can say for sure that BLeach was the worst. It's plot was stupid and had no focus, it's ending was bullshit more so than naruto, and the ending was worse than expected.
>>
File: 1379850238140.jpg (28KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1379850238140.jpg
28KB, 331x319px
Naruto:

>MC realized his dream
>The foretold fight happend
>Nobody died
>Power of friendship
>Big tittied best girl wife
>God mode children
>2 Movies
>LNs
>Monthly manga
>All of west creamed over it
>Cuck arc
>Still being dicussed on /a/
>Considered overall major success

Bleach
All above with rushed ending and more trolling

Why is /a/ so tsundere for the big 3? I mean if you guys hated it you would stop discussing it, but you dont you keep talking about..

>'' Its like i like it or anything, i just like talking shit about it''

Many other good and bad shows are forgotten, but not the big 3, precisly because they are the biggest 3 and /a/ hates loving it.

Pic related mfw everytime /a/ starts a discussion about their most show every day.
>>
>>149046999
>/a/ is one person.
Fuck off.
>>
>>149047327

>/a/ is one person

Are you pretending to be dumb or are you actualy autistic? I mean surely nobody is dumb enough to think that way.
>>
You'd have to be genuinely retarded to think Bleach was better than Naruto at any point in time after the Soul Society arc. No, seriously.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.