[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually know who this show is aimed at? All they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: QOuNcZ0.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QOuNcZ0.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone actually know who this show is aimed at?
All they talk about is girl problems
Nothing a guy can really relate to
Despite this Galko is hyper sexualized
Your thoughts?
>>
>>149024973

I'm 100% sure the author is a tranny.

the manga is drawn in blue and purple, seriously who the fuck does this black is the standard
>>
>>149024973
I really don't care who it's aimed at, I watched it because of the cute girls and pure galko
>>
>>149024973
Maybe it's aimed at girls?
>>
File: banana.webm (585KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
banana.webm
585KB, 640x360px
Probably for guys who wish they could talk to their gyaru classmates at school.
>>
>>149025433
Disgusting.
>>
Why did you repost this thread?

http://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/t4g2jnCAQ0n78xfHm5p5yA/
>>
Who cares, it's funny and cute
>>
>>149025433
Why are gyarus always such sluts?

Why can't they be pure ever?
>>
>>149025433
>3d
>>
>>149025248
girls don't watch anime
>>
>>149025433

the girl in the background is even sluttier look how high her skirt is.
>>
>>149025713

Good catch. And she's basically asking for it the way she's posed.
>>
>>149024973
>Nothing a guy can really relate to
It's to show that girls are beings of meat and fat and you shouldn't make idols out of them. They fart, they poop, they stink, they bleed. Even anime-watching Otaku can get a "goddess" like Galko who is just ordinary girls, like the rest of her classmates, your sister or mom.
>>
>>149026000

>They fart, they poop, they stink, they bleed.

The thing is that there are degenerates like me who like this very much.
>>
>hypersexualized
Fuck off to tumblr
>>
File: Capture.png (339KB, 700x738px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
339KB, 700x738px
>>149026047

But gyarus are hypersexualized.
>>
Women don't feel as threatened by female sexuality as men (read ugly losers) feel by male sexuality.
>>
>>149026168
This is literally the opposite of the truth.
>>
>>149026151

Where is this from?
>>
>>149026000
Pretty much this
It's refreshing because it pokes fun at muh pure waifu trope. I'll even dare say it has similar effect as NHK or Eva (although significantly toned down since it's still purely comedic)- that is telling neet's to leavy their basements and see how actual people work.
And since when girls doing girls stuff can't be directed towards male audiance? I can name dozens of sickeningly girly anime that all virgins of /a/ absolutely love
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 747x927px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 747x927px
>>149026241

A place of future employment for girls like this >>149025433
>>
>>149025433
How many plastic surgeries has she had? Normal 3D jap school girls don't look like this.
>>
>>149026671

It's called make-up, bruh.

Most schools don't allow it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeVrWSuDCQ
This does a pretty good job of explaining it.
>>
>>149026380
Can gaijin visit that kind of establishment? And do they offer cute girls that aren't midgets? Like 175-190 cm height?
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 742x811px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 742x811px
>>149026893

Most of them are short as you'd expect them to be. Some places accept gaijins, some don't. You have to go by the reports of other guys to know specifically. I'm sure there are specialized places that have tall girls, and those places might have a gyaru or two.
>>
>>149026893

Probably not even if you're fluent in Ninhongoese.
>>
File: girls list.png (1MB, 976x892px) Image search: [Google]
girls list.png
1MB, 976x892px
>>149027063

This is a community thread that lists prices and if the places accept gaijins.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/

Through dick, unity. Truly.
>>
>>149027284

I've been to places through there, the gaijin friendly services are relatively few and pretty standard.

If you want niche services you're out of luck.
>>
>>149026893
>And do they offer cute girls that aren't midgets?
>japan
you're funny
>>
>>149026168
>Women don't feel as threatened by female sexuality as men (read ugly losers) feel by male sexuality.

This is a blatant lie. Almost all female anime fans I have met since highschool feel the need to, at least publicly, show some degree of unconfortability about how girls are sexually portrayed in anime. Yet they still watch the most oversexed shows, most are fujoshits and 90% of what they discuss about a series is about shipping the characters. Female weeaboos are cancer
>>
>>149027704
>show some degree of unconfortability about how girls are sexually portrayed in anime

Feminist?
>>
>>149027940
I don't think so, not necessarily. It's more like "oh gosh anons, *rolls eyes* is this what you boys like. ew", kind of deal. As if pointing out the sexualization is pandering to men and that's a bad thing, or maybe to reinforce the fact that they are not impressed with it

I'm just contesting this prick >>149026168 who claims women don't feel unconfortable (at least publicly) with shows showing off female sexuality the way Galko-chan does, which is the opposite of truth for most of them
>>
>>149028234
>It's more like "oh gosh anons, *rolls eyes* is this what you boys like. ew", kind of deal.
Implying anons don't say the same about fujoshit and otomoshit.
>>
I don't normally like big girls but I would do unholy things to Nikuko. Something about how she actually carries her weight makes it work, possibly the fact she somewhat muscular.
>>
>>149028420
>Implying anons don't say the same about fujoshit and otomoshit
Yeah, but usually not to their faces, that's the thing. At least in my experience, most anons discuss more normie shows in a mixed gendered crowd, so this kind of shit doesn't come up until girls start their fucking shipping talk and openly admit being fujoshits like it's not a big deal.

If anything, the guys sperg out more about how their taste in anime is superior and how they watch more intelligent shows, etc., but most women are much quicker to complain about sexual shit in anime they don't enjoy. This has been my experience, at least.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.