[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil Umaru Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What's your favorite episode?
Does Season 2 realistically have a chance of ever getting made?
>>
File: 1476968434062.jpg (73KB, 728x380px) Image search: [Google]
1476968434062.jpg
73KB, 728x380px
>>
File: 1449117667951.jpg (45KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1449117667951.jpg
45KB, 384x384px
>>
Good thread.

I've never watched umaru, hated hamster posters, but I'm curious now, with that one high gif of them all dancing.
First three episodes worth it?
>>
>>149017371
It's a SOL show about a teenage girl who gets perfect grades but acts like a spoiled NEET at home (hamster mode)

It's one of those shows where nothing happens but it's full of silly shenanigans
>>
>>149017371

It's good quality family fun. The comedy doesn't fall flat most of the time like other shows I've seen. If you have a little sister that's lazy as shit around the house you'll find it especially entertaining.
>>
>>149016488
Yes it is does considering its popularity. It will be another year or 2 before it happens.

>also post best umaru milfs
>>
>>149017948
>nothing happens
if you don't read the manga
Taihei's Boss is working to get Taihei's D.
Hikari is a friend of Umaru now
Ebina is working to meet her brother, Ebina can't study because she is homesick but with the help of her friends she takes nice grades too
Kirie is working on her talked
in the anime
Kirie is a loner but with the help of Umaru she makes new friends
Sylphinford isn't good at making friends but with the help of UMR san she did it
Umaru starts as a total brat but she is more wise
>>
>>149022579
>Kirie is working on her childrens' books and talked with an editor
>>
>>149022579
I'm talking within the context of the anime
I'll concede that 'nothing happens' is a meme statement, but basically all that happens over the course of the series is the 4 become friends
I don't recall your last point happening but it's been a long time since I've watched it
>>
>>149020519
milf umaru is meme is a shit meme
>>
I want to fuck the shit out if umaru and let her know the ecstasy of being a degenerate slave and learn about how much of a two-faced whore facade she is. Whos with me?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.