[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will Shinji and Asuka do after the end of Evangelion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

>>
Be disgusted at each other
>>
>>149011259
Die from starvation
>>
>>149011259
repopulate the world
>>
>>149011658
>>149011714
>>149011836
My question is not in a sarcastic tone, I truly wanna know what are the possible events.
>>
>>149011836
>Asuka then utters the film's last line, "気持ち悪い," which has been variously translated into English as "I feel sick" or "disgusting".[9] The meaning of the scene is obscure[10] and has been controversial.[11] According to Tiffany Grant, Asuka's English dub voice actress, director Anno once said the comment was a reference to morning sickness.[9]

So, is Asuka pregnant?
>>
>>149011962
Build a shelter where to live in, at least until other people start coming back. They shouldn't have any problem with food, because Giant Rei's blood is basically LCL, though I don't know if it got mixed with sea water. In that case they'll also have to find a source of water.
>>
>>149012112
>at least until other people start coming back

What do you mean? Isn't anybody and anything dead at this point? Also, Asuka was dead but she returns, how this is explained?
>>
>>149012346
No the LCL is literally the people they can also come back if for some reason they decide they want to leave their perfect dreamworld.
>>
>>149012346
>Isn't anybody and anything dead at this point
No, they joined Instrumentality and were incorporated in one single entity, however Shinji, who controlled the whole thing, rejected it, and made it possible for people to regain their human body and come back to Earth, if they want to.
Asuka is still alive because her soul was collected by Rei after her death, so she joined Instrumentality too. Same with Misato.
>>
>>149012059
Anno didn't say that. read what he told Asuka's asian voice actress.
>>149012346
Yui said everyone who wishes can come back if they want, it's up in the air if they would seeing as they would have to part from instrumentality's bliss into reality's fucked up situation, but just like in matrix, some would. though I guess not many.

Funny thought though: Going by her last speech Misato probably would if not for the fact that she has a dilemma on her hands because what she promised Shinji they would do once things are over.
>>
>>149012112
If you can drink and survive on LCL, and LCL is the combined souls of all Lillim, then does that mean that you are drinking random intermixed parts of peoples' souls? Do their souls get added to yours and make it even bigger and more powerful? Do you gain random attributes of the souls you drank? When you pee out the LCL are you pissing out souls?
>>
>>149012635
LCL is not their souls, it's their bodies, the combined souls are intangible, but among those that come back the LCL would be needed to reconstitute their bodies.
>>
>>149012408
So you're saying that all the people on the Earth are in their own self-dreamworlds and the only two people who came back to reality are Shinji and Asuka?
>>
File: f0a0c88ec6a5af9e.jpg (8KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
f0a0c88ec6a5af9e.jpg
8KB, 629x354px
>>149012635
The souls are not in the LCL that fell on the Earth, they are floating in the sky.
>>
>>149012725
Interesting take, bodies are in the primordial sea, souls are up on the heavens... but I'm pretty sure that's just the same LCL that spilled out of God mode Rei but just didn't fall back to earth because it got caught in orbit.
>>
>>149012608
Is Misato strongly sexually dependent?
>>
>>149013011
what do you mean?
>>
>>149011259
Literally watch rebuilds, you will be disappointed.
>>
>>149012635
LCL is the primordial soup. AKA Tang that has everything needed to sustain or produce life. The souls are something else, maybe intangible.
>>
Give each other Hot Carls.
>>
>>149011259
Wait for other people to come back from the LCL sea. There has to be at least one person that wants to live other than two children.
>>
>>149011259
This may be a dumb question, but did third impact also kill all of the wildlife on earth, or turn it into LCL?
>>
>>149014129
We don't know, probably though, Lillith is the founder of all life on earth.
>>
>>149014179
That's pretty damn depressing.
>>
>>149011259
With all the Biblical over-tones in EVA, I assumed Shinji is a kind of Neo-Adam and Asuka his Eve and from them a new cycle would start. Could be wrong tho EoE was really confusing.
>>
>>149011259
Gee, this thread is totally original and I'm totally not sick of seeing the same trite fanwank that mouthbreathing retards come up with here. What convinced you this thread was a good idea?
>>
>>149013191

After watching EoE I was pretty convinced they were a couple. When I looked up info to confirm, I saw that she hates his guts in the rebuild movies and that she would never be with him: is that true?
>>
>>149016408
They were never a couple you braindead shipper faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 3dAsuka.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3dAsuka.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>149016408
Lol, just watch the movies, they're actually pretty great.

And you'll see that the ship is sailing as strong as ever. The doujin do not lie Anon.
>>
>>149014234
Well, if they want to they can come back, so chances are that some of the wildlife's instinct was to come back to life.
>>
EVA was shit anyway. Who cares, nerds.
>>
File: stop.jpg (61KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
61KB, 400x300px
>>149016682
>>
File: baka.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>149017106
Ah, so the guy who wants the heterosexual relationship filled with sexual tension to go somewhere is the fag, huh? Sure man.
>>
>>149016682
>Lol, just watch the movies, they're actually pretty great.
I love this meme
>>
>>149016408
I only saw the first two rebuilds and I don't remember them that well. I might have only seen the 2nd one, actually. But if you interpret them as happening after EoE then they're pretty interesting. I'm not sure if it was made more explicit whether they were a sequel or simply a reimagining in the third movie. As reimaginings they would suck though. The idea that the same crap repeats slightly differently and that everyone is sort of acting like instrumentality never happened (despite the red water everywhere) is nice.
>>
dude evangelion lmao!
>>
>>149017696
I think there are just way too many hints supporting the cycle theory for it not to be right. Not just in background details, Kaworu totally has some suspicious lines.
>>
>>149012714
yes
>>
My favorite evangelion fanfic Eva after in gods country was about this. Basically Shinji never loses God powers. He will reset the world as much as he wants to make asuka happy. I buy it.
>>
>>149011259
lots of rape
>>
>>149012714
>self-dreamworlds
Quite the opposite. It's a magic dream world where everyone's minds are together.
>>
They live happily ever after in epilogue of Evangelion.
>>
>>149011259
Honestly no bullshit.
After finding food and/or water and a shelter.

They will probably fuck.
This won't be some I love you thing, but it won't be totally cold. It will just be them trying to share some warmth.
>>
File: getinthegodzilla.jpg (298KB, 800x677px) Image search: [Google]
getinthegodzilla.jpg
298KB, 800x677px
the better question is crossover when?
>>
>>149019067
literally blazblue
>>
>>149021811
<midwestern accent>
Oookay.
>>
>>149012677

Not him, but something that's kinda bugged me about that: if Rei collects the souls of both the living and the dead, and anyone who rejects Instrumentality has their physical body recreated as well, then what stops everyone who ever died from coming back to life?
>>
>>149025118
There's a few different takes, some think she only collected the souls of those still alive when instrumentality started, but we know that's not the case, because we see her pick up Misato before that, and Asuka would likely have been dead by then too, but she does show up in the end. so that can't be it.

So others then think then she must have collected the souls of all those that ever lived even in the past a la Madoka with the magical girls but applied to all existence. After all they're all part of the Lilim.

My take is that only those that were affected by end of the world shenanigans got to have that choice, everybody else already live their life.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.