[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about the newest Jump offerings senpais?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: New jump.jpg (267KB, 1309x327px) Image search: [Google]
New jump.jpg
267KB, 1309x327px
How do you guys feel about the newest Jump offerings senpais?

This is also my personal ranking for them too. The only reason Amalgam of Destruction isn't dead last is because it has some very nice art in some panels
>>
>>148992798
Neverland has the slowest pacing possible. They won't get out before chapter 70 or before it gets axed. Norman is the only redeeming thing.
Red Sprite is already getting axed. Plus the art is shit tier.
Spring Weapon is World Trigger x Saiki, it's shit.
Amalgam is a worse Tokyo Ghoul than :re.
Love Rush has been rushed to end with the kiss of the last chapter. It's dead.
>>
>>148993007
>Red Sprite is already getting axed. Plus the art is shit tier.
Your face is shit tier
>>
>>148992798
Neverland >>>>>>>>>>> Literally a piece of shit >>>> Love Rush > Red Sprit > Secret Weapon > Amalgram
>>
File: this shit.png (2MB, 1797x1300px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.png
2MB, 1797x1300px
>>148993036
You telling me this shit looks good?
>>
>>148992798
I love Amalgam so far. Neverland is shit. Love Rush doesn't have good fanservice, so it is shit. Others I didn't read.
>>
>>148992798
Lets play a game: which one of those will get axed and which one of those will have 300+ chapters
>>
>>148993170
Love Rush's plot has potential to be the next to love-ru, but the manga is shit-tier.
>>
>>148993007
>Neverland
Seems like editors like it. Nips too. I don't think it's getting axed. Also I predict they'll get out around chapter 20-30, but even without it, I enjoy it a lot. Norman is great.
>Red Sprite
Art isn't really as bad as you say. It's just mediocre. I think the plot is okay, I especially like the superpowers, nothing stands out though.

Neverland>Red Sprite>Love Rush
Didn't read the other two, but Amalgam seems like what you said. In short I liked these three series, but Love Rush killed itself with the newest chapter. I hope it gets axed soon.
>>
>>148993086
neverland is being overrated as fuck. it is not even a good thriller. good thrillers need suspense and stakes, not just talk. and the fact that children act as pro detectives are starting to bother my suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>148993431
It's like 10 times better than the four other series together.
>>
With the exception of Neverland all of these series are already dead (I know amalgam and spring weapon are not ranked, but the reaction for them in japan is meh)

I'm guessing WSJ will try to serialize GFC winner and Beelzebub and Kuroko no Basket mangakas next work soon
>>
>>148993595
yes, it is above the rest, but still only average.
>>
>>148993007
>Neverland
>getting axed

I don't even think Red Sprite is getting axed
>>
>>148993196
Just like TLR
>>148993269
>Norman is great.
What's so interesting or memorable he done so far? For me the only characters with some charm are Emma and Mama, the others are quite boring.
>>
>>148993129
>I love Amalgam so far.
Explain.

>>148993196
>Love Rush's plot has potential to be the next to love-ru,
Nah it's dead
>>
>>148993125
Wait, you're saying that art is bad? It's better than 99% of manga art. TPN is several times worse.
>>
File: TPN - c012 (2).jpg (345KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
TPN - c012 (2).jpg
345KB, 784x1145px
>>148994225
>TPN is several times worse.
>what is a distinct artstyle
Wew lad
>>
>>148992798
Neverland is ok, i'm curious how the author can keep up the story. Probably not going to get more than 100 chapter though.
Red Sprite is fast paced as fuck but is fairly fun. I give it 2-3 volumes.
Spring weapon and Love rush are dead.
Amalgation has potential in that it's just edgy enough to reach that level where it somehow gets enough sales. I think it entertaining at least.
>>
>>148992798
>>148993125
i really feel like they don't let artists mature nowadays before publishing them. i wonder how young many of these are.
>>
>>148993196
>the next to love-ru
That's Yuragisou
>>
Rankings aren't the only indicator if a series will stick around.. We should have a clearer picture in December when the tanks are out.
>>
>>148992798
Looks like shit.
>>
>>148994740
they cancelled tons of series before even 1 volume even came out

buddy strike, lady justice, cyborg roggy are some of recent ones
>>
>>148992798
2nd one has a nice hat
>>
>>148994992
To be fair those series where hitting the last rank since they started. Out of all the series here, only love rush has been doing that. Red sprite has been hitting the bottom 5 but it isn't last place. Amalgation and Springweapon just started so they aren't ranked yet.
>>
>>148992798
I'm enjoying TPN very much despite feeling like it could easily fall off the rails at any moment.

The others are complete garbage.
>>
>>148994310
The CPs are great, but none of that matter since in TPN artstyle don't serve to practically nothing, since the storytelling is all made via text. Someone should tell the author that manga is a visual medium, he can tell the story through the images as well. It is supposedly a suspense manga, not a newspaper.
>>
>>148992798
Mild.
>>
>>148995286
>it's a anti-thriller fag from the TPN thread
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>148995286
You're a fucking imbecile. The reason the story works is that the artist constantly creates contrast between the supposed whimsy of the orphanage setting, and the harsh reality that the main characters are preparing for on the outside (the demons, Krone, ect.)

If you don't like mystery/suspense manga then fuck off to whatever battle manga you choose.
>>
File: death_note_ch_09.png (2MB, 1600x1169px) Image search: [Google]
death_note_ch_09.png
2MB, 1600x1169px
>>148998356
What the fuck! I'm not talking about setting, I'm talking about narrative. It is precisely because I like suspense series that I think the TPN approach is weak. The author needs to let the images speak instead of explaining every fucking action using text. It's fucking annoying. Because of this, in 12 chapters, with the exception of the sequence with the dead girl in chapter 1, we didn't have no other memorable scene. It's a thriller with almost no sense of horror, urgency or suspense. Again, it's like reading a newspaper.

Death Note is another thriller that used a lot of text. I don't even really like the series, but, damn, Obata knew how to build cool and immersive scenes.
>>
>>148992798
I actually enjoyed all of them except amalgam. the hologram thing was weird. and somethings were just felt odd in not a good way.
>>
>>148993007
>Red Sprite is already getting axed. Plus the art is shit tier.
the source of this? or are you just talking shit out of your ass?
>>
>>148995286
Are you the exact same guy that says this shit every week on the TPN threads?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.