[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Busters EX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 81fBxecMlxL._AA_.jpg (429KB, 1654x2237px) Image search: [Google]
81fBxecMlxL._AA_.jpg
429KB, 1654x2237px
I know I'm late but holy shit that actually made me tear up.
What did you think of LB EX?
>>
Which little would you bust?
>>
>>148979012
Komari
>>
File: 1230230656016510.jpg (179KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
1230230656016510.jpg
179KB, 700x979px
>>148978871
Are you talking about the anime? The VN translation still isn't out.
>>
>>148979727
The anime of course. I didn't realize translations is not out. A shame, I was gonna play it after watching EX.
>>
>>148978871
Which EX?

Saya's? Way too fucking short. Waaaaaaaaay too fucking short. In the VN there are several restarts required which slowly moved forward during the dungeon hunting mini-game. The anime breezed by everything so fast.

Salami's? Seeing her be a cat was cute, but again, a lot of stuff was cut due to time constraints.

Kanata's? I didn't even like Futaki enough as a character to bother playing her route in the VN, but her route in the EX anime was sure fuckall boring.
>>
>>148980672
Saya's made me tear up.
That being said it left me wanting more, as there are unanswered questions so I want to try the VN. I still thought the pacing was okay for a VN adaptation
>>
>>148981032
Yeah, for me the anime just seemed to go by way too fast. It was over in what, 3 or 4 episodes right? It needed 6 minimum. Saya's route took me the longest to clear by a large margin.

Looking forward to eventually getting that promised Little Busters Memorial Edition on Steam so I can play through it with a fuller understanding of everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh1sU79-mYQ
>>
>>148981449
It was 4 episodes.
>Memorial Edition
There was another edition of LB? Holy shit.
>>
>>148981449
6 episodes would've dragged on in anime format, considering it's just repeating the dungeons
>>
>>148981646
Memorial Edition was what was released with the Key 10th Anniversary box in Japan. It was basically EX without erotic scenes and I think it had higher resolution assets.

After looking it looks like the English Steam release will be translated from the Perfect Edition which is the most recent version and had a lot of other goodies included as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmdbLDGfVo

>>148981683
There were so many conversations between Saya and Riki that got skipped, particularly for the date and other dere Saya moments. They definitely could have done more without it dragging.
>>
>>148982361
EX translations never. Fuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.