[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was /a/ opinion in this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Shelter.png (540KB, 1269x714px) Image search: [Google]
Shelter.png
540KB, 1269x714px
I thought it was cute and pure, straightforward story but excellent execution.
The song itself was a 8,6/10.
>>
Porter Robinson and Madeon are both musical gods and their music is like the whispers of sweet nothings to my ears.
>>
subscribed
>>
>>148968681
Only the end with the father really hit me, could be a dog in the spaceship and i would still be crying like a bitch. Music was generic edm, but i dont listen to it generally so it was a nice change for me. Animation was top notch too, A-1 at its best so there is not much to complain about on that front. What i didnt really like was the first half of the song, it didnt really have much going on for it other than a pretty girl and was looking more like an entry for animators expo.
>>
>>148968681
Why the fuck do we have daily threads on this overrated shit?

Are we being raided by paid shills?
>>
It's good but I don't think it's notable enough to shitpost about all the time.
>>
>>148968681
Fucking beautiful
>>
>>148970282
There are threads about the dumbest things on here on a daily bases, but a nice animated short film is what you get mad about? Fucking faggots on here.
>>
I liked it.
Was really surprised to see /a/ hate it though.
>>
>>148970282
Yes. CR is funding them.
>>
I hate it because it's popular
>>
File: xkwtnl.gif (2MB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
xkwtnl.gif
2MB, 500x529px
>>148970282
>>148970324
I don't browse /a/ since a week ago, so I made this one because I was mildly curious to see the general opinion. I guess I'll use the archive next time.
>>
It's pretty. That's it.
>>
>>148968681
The "music", if you can call it that, is vomit/10.

Also sage.
>>
File: shelter.png (82KB, 952x621px) Image search: [Google]
shelter.png
82KB, 952x621px
>>
>>148971451
>It tries to be simple
>wah wah, this is so plain, it doesn't satisfies a mind like myself

>It tries to be 2deep4u
>wew, how pretentious
There's no winning, at least I'm not this autistic to expect a 6 minutes video to have a Evangelion tier of character development.
>>
>>148970282
The shorter something is the more people watch it, leading to more threads made. That's all there is to it. Is this the first time you've seen it happen?
>>
>>148968681
I personally thought it was incredible. I've never really been a fan of that type of music but I thought it fit pretty well. 8.9/10 overall.
>>148970223
The scene with the father staring up at the ship was definitely the most heart-wrenching thing about it. It probably wouldn't have even impacted me as much without that.
>>
>>148971451
The biggest problem with anime, manga, games and others forms entertainment, is that some people expect everything that they meet to deliver in every aspect and category, instead of just enjoying the best qualities of each thing that you meet. Just let it flow dude.
>>
File: 1277495143343.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277495143343.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
>>148971451
It was a six-minute music video of a girl in a simulation, what did they expect? She wasn't even that cute
>>
>>148971783
how can you not get what's saying? it's a 6 min music video that gives the main girl in the video a voice. a voice to monologue cheap sad lines and make you feel for her rather only using music. it's shit and just hammers down on the viewer how sad the situation is. the 'thanks for the memories' is total ass and put in because the guy obviously knows how easy anime fans eat that shit up
>>
> electronic "music"

1/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>148970282
Who would shill for EDM on an anime image board?
>>
Ok now I'm getting tired of the threads too

Fuck off
>>
The song is too upbeat for the type of video it is.

>EDM
>>
I teared up when I saw how hard the dad worked to get the spaceship up before the world ended. I also teared up when it showed her alone at the end crying but she was still happy.
>>
File: shit.png (21KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
21KB, 300x263px
>>148968681
Your taste is shit and is not welcomed here.
Fuck off to reddit faggot nigger spic.
>>
>>148970282

The only thing surprising me at this point is they aren't including the youtube link in the OPs. Otherwise literally the exact same shill thread daily asking for opinions on it with the exact same samefag replies. /a/ officially incapable of generating any fresh content.
>>
File: 45d.jpg (46KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
45d.jpg
46KB, 320x440px
>>148973002
Are you selling buzzwords? I would like to buy some.
>>
>>148968681
It was awesome. But it doesn't deserve 24-hour threads, everything worth talking about was already talked about and making pointless new threads all the time just generates resentment and the same boring comments.

Also people are really bad at saging threads.
>>
>>148970282
Go back to /pol/ you conspiracy fucktard
>>
>>148973123
> /a/ officially incapable of generating any fresh content.

You say that like this is a new thing. What about all the memes? The generals?

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
Why is she drowning at the start?
>>
>>148973575
Generic representation of full VR unconsciousness.
>>
File: 321658946518.png (129KB, 327x336px) Image search: [Google]
321658946518.png
129KB, 327x336px
>>148973002
Go back to /b/
>>
I've actually been looking to talk about it for a few days now but I haven't seen any threads until now

Visuals are pretty beautiful, music's ok, story's short and both cute and super sad, pretty good. 8/10, maybe 9/10.
>>
Maybe I'm uncultured or something but I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on. Like a slide show of scenes from anime with subs and sound from another.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.