[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They actually did it the absolute verrückte Männer... http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: verpiss dich.png (23KB, 125x133px) Image search: [Google]
verpiss dich.png
23KB, 125x133px
They actually did it the absolute verrückte Männer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okg0jZIRGhs
>>
>>148960060
>the absolute verrückte Männer...
Please learn German before you speak it.
>>
>>148960060
Well tell us Hans, is it decent or no?
>>
>>148960120
OP can't speak German.
The dub is bad. Why would you doubt that for even a second though?
>>
>>148960060
>SENJEWGAHAGHA
>>
NEIIIIIIN
>>
SEN-JOO-GA-HAA-HAA

Fuck, I might finally give the Monogatari series a watch, but with German audio and english subs.
>>
>>148960060
SENJEWGAHAWAHA

Someone needs to compile this greatness with eng subs then drop it on Internet.
>>
>>148960060
Damn, are the VAs getting paid more than usual or they are literal whos that accept gigs for cheap change?

Dubbing something like Bakemonogatari means a buttload of voice recording.
>>
I like Senjougahara's german voice more than her original japanese voice, is something wrong with me? It sounds just as sharp, but it feels "closer" to european languages and suddenly it becomes bearable for some reason. With this, this will feel like an old, artistic series - like some I watched as a kid (am Ukrainian).
>>
File: 1468261832066.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1468261832066.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>>148960792

>is something wrong with me

The fact that you country is in a war has made you lose your mind.
>>
>>148961045
;_;
>>
>>148960060
Based nazis do it again
>>
>>148961191
Do you also call Turkish people Ottomans you prick?
>>
>>148961299
g-g-gomenasai!
>>
>>148961299

I don't know about him but I call them sandniggers.
>>
>>148961333
There are plenty of blond Turks.
>>
They are actually first class voice actors but they don't fit the roles.
>>
>>148961450
Die passen zu gar keiner Rolle uezs.
>>
File: 1435793740941.jpg (7KB, 192x206px) Image search: [Google]
1435793740941.jpg
7KB, 192x206px
>>148961399

nice meme, roach.
>>
>>148961503
Her voice acting as Casca in the Berserk movies was pretty good.
>>
>>148960060

German here. I don't like it but I can't tell if the translated dialogue or the delivery is too stilted. The bit of -monogatari style dialogue about what Senjou's punishments are made of, that was good though. Maybe they just picked a bad scene.
>>
I watched the first two episodes of this at a convention. At first I really fucking hated it like every other neckbeard that cared enough about Monogatari to attend the last screening that day but the acting really grew on me as time went on. The translation is still shit though, as you would expect for such an untranslatable anime ,weshalb Peppermint auch wirklich absolut verrückt ist. When I hear Gahara calling Araragi Koyomi from the beginning, something breaks inside of me.
>>
Now i can finally watch this shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.