[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okitegami kyoko no biboroku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: vide.png (414KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
vide.png
414KB, 1020x574px
Anime when?
>>
>>148946913
I haven't seen the live action, is it good? That actress is cute.
>>
>>148947105
don't expect too much, but generally it ok, lean to good ok, but not expect too much

It feel more like drama, in a good way, not normal drama... but normal...

Just watch it
>>
Hopefully never. Adaptions are shitty and usually worse than the source material, especially when it's manga. And there needs to be more original anime anyway.

In this case the manga is really nice, I typically hate the author's style. I've never liked anything he's done and didn't expect to like this, but I tried it and was happy to find that it's not all inane, contrived or pretentious like all his other writing and manga that I've come across. That and the art is really nice.

Chapters when?
>>
>>148946913
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!
>>
>>148946820
Never. actually never.

But there is a light novel, a TV series and a manga.
So pick your poison.

The manga is super slow.
the LN is untranslated
and live action is pretty cringe, but if you get past the point of uncanny valley it's actually okay
>>
>>148948005
>Adaptions are shitty and usually worse than the source material, especially when it's manga
Except that the manga is an adaptation of a novel.
And as you said, it's shitty.
>>
>>148946820
The real question is: did they fugg?
>>
>>148949712
No.
Well yes, eventually, probably 5 years after the story ended and they got married.
Just not in it, no.
>>
>>148949712
He just gently showed his nude self.
>>
File: 46.png (181KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
46.png
181KB, 905x1300px
>>148949712
Do you have to ask?
>>
>>148949787
That's the most awkward wording I've ever seen someone use to translating something as simple as "get naked"
Did an ehtiopian sweatshop translate this?
>>
>>148949879
It fits the context.
>>
>>148949705
Very clever, but LNs are trash and this isnt.
>>
>>148949950
but this isnt a LN
>>
>>148946820
>nisio

Shaft show soon
>>
>>148950375
>what is zaregoto
>what is ningen
In 10 years maybe.
>>
>>148950375
They did a video cross-promoting Monogatari and Okitegami Kyouko's novels, so maybe they want to do it, who knows.
>>
>>148950498
>They did a video cross-promoting Monogatari and Okitegami Kyouko's novels
Is is on YT or somewhere?
>>
I really like this, cute detective resolving cute cases with a cute illness. Hope to see it animated.
>>
>>148949712
She was turned on all day and knew he would be gentle with her, so yes, they fucked.

Look at her face while she's pretending to sleep. You can see her getting wet.
>>
>>148950541
Yeah, it is. It only last 45 second, tho.

https://youtu.be/mYXusSjThKk
>>
>>148949879
I don't think she said "get naked" though, so it's not supposed to be a translation of that.
>>
File: oktgm.jpg (249KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oktgm.jpg
249KB, 706x1000px
>>148950593
Noice
>>
>>148948005
>chapters when?
Fucking MS is translating this, so don't expect new chapters very soon.
>>
>>148948005
It's a light novel, not a manga you dingus. LN's are much better to adapt then manga since it requires the animation team to actually storyboard it themselves and not just lazily use the panels from the manga.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.