[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They even abandon themself and become dividuals for you? Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: 1561456.png (138KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1561456.png
138KB, 512x512px
They even abandon themself and become dividuals for you?
Will you accept that and endow them with equal love?
>>
How can she express her love if she cannot speak?
>>
File: Kohasui.png (125KB, 278x452px) Image search: [Google]
Kohasui.png
125KB, 278x452px
>>148761071
This actually reminds me one question that bothered me for some time.
If VN (original or Remake) was ever voiced, how would they deal with whole twin switch thing? Who would voice Kohasui?
>>
>>148761551
Man this sprite still scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>148761551
good point, maybe that's why nasu doesn't want seiyuu in the remake
>>
>>148761551
Question is who will voice Hisui at all.
>>
>>148761646
her first seiyuu
>>
>>148761686
Does she sound anything like her second one?
>>
>>148761866
just watch prisma illya anon.
not really similar honestly but i think she did a good job
>>
>>148760549
Hisui, sure. Whorehaku can fuck right off.
>>
>>148761641
According to Takeuchi, official reason for that is effort to not influencing reading tempo of viewer

>>148761646
Nobody, if plans stays same, then Remake will be voiceless.
>>
>>148761959
Point of Flowers of Thanatos however is that they are no longer "Kohaku" or "Hisui", but simply two girl that are identical and indistinguishable from each other and even if they kept their voices of eye colors, it will doesn't matter since their original personalities are gone.
>>
>>148761641
Nasu didn't want voice actors in Mahoyo, either. They just think it's better to keep their games silent.
>>
File: 1421499195154.jpg (186KB, 785x718px) Image search: [Google]
1421499195154.jpg
186KB, 785x718px
Protect the maids
>>
>>148762382
>>148762753
well people can just turn off the sound, why they're such a faggot?
>>
>>148762753
What about Fate series?
F/SN, F/E and even F/HA are oficially voiced.
>>
>>148763090
perhaps because fate is too popular as the seiyuu are already too attached with the characters
>>
File: kagetsu tohya install.png (412KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
kagetsu tohya install.png
412KB, 600x599px
Have they said if Len going to appear in the remake?
>>
>>148762913
That's not about option, but rather strict directing decision. There even could be direct narrative reasons like this >>148761551 hidden behind this decision. But in any case that decision is not yet final. Takeuchi directly said, that this can be still influenced many factors, so remake ending voiced, is not completely zero possibility.
On other hands I believe that if remake gets voiced, then it close any possibility for ero content (established actors will hardly do ero scenes).
>>
>>148763660
It's not going to have any ero content anyway. They're a big enough company that they've moved beyond needing ero to move products. I mean, seriously, what was the last Type-Moon release that had ero?
>>
>>148763660
like they're going to do any ero content voiced or not voiced that type moon is already this popular
>>
>>148763799
>>148763862
you can't remove the ero from tsukihime like you could in fate
>>
>>148763871
well maybe that's why they remake it, to make turkeyhandle less niche by changing some elements
>>
File: 1432076929608.png (450KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432076929608.png
450KB, 800x600px
>>148763871
The ero scenes didn't play a pivotal role in any of the routes. Even if sex did come up, you could easily just "fade to black." There's simply no way we will be getting full fledged sex scenes in the Tsukihime remake.
>>
>>148763945
the tsukihime manga got away with it just fine

beyond that you can't have a story with vampires without sexual content, they're literally one and the same. you'd have to completely rewrite large parts of the story and several scenes and character backgrounds would have wildy different impacts in a PG13 tsukihime
>>
Hisui is the miracle of the universe and best Moon.
>Shiki goes full edgelord and locks himself in his room
>Hisui starts knocking on his door begging him to open up
>knock knock
>knock knock
>knock knock
>She was at it ALL DAY until she burst into treats out of worry
>>
>>148764024
>The ero scenes didn't play a pivotal role in any of the routes.
ignoring the part where the sex scenes in tsuki actually have quite a bit of character stuff thrown in-between the fapfuel.

how would you do stuff like shiki holding back against arcueid after seeing her mystic eyes or shiki watching SHIKI molest kohaku in the far side routes without nudity? just fade to black and describe it in text? that would make it less engaging
>>
>>148764088
That's because he raped her (Kohaku) moments before.
>>
>>148764144
>shiki holding back against arcueid after seeing her mystic eyes
change it to extremely murderous killing intent instead of lust.

>shiki watching SHIKI molest kohaku in the far side routes without nudity?
changing the way how kohaku giving her fluid by blood transfer or something instead of sex automatically removes this scene or changing it to torture or something
>>
>>148764316
You don't understand.
All these rape scenes really gives the whole story a bit of serious drama feel.
How do you want to change the scene just before >>148764088 when mindfucked Shiki rapes Kohaku in a Hisui disguise?
It is an important scene which shouldn't be cut at all.
You must exactly know and FEEL how much of a mindbroken victim Shiki has become.

Indeed, a lot of h-scenes can be cut away, because they make no sense whatsoever, but some of them are actually important.
>>
>>148764316
>change it to extremely murderous killing intent instead of lust.
That doesn't make sense though because shiki has already violently and graphically murdered arcueid before. almost raping her shows that he went "another step" as it were in depravity and the drama that ensues from that.

>changing the way how kohaku giving her fluid by blood transfer or something instead of sex automatically removes this scene or changing it to torture or something
First of all, if you change how synchronizing works you've completely ruined the entire plot of the maid routes and by proxy pretty much rewritten the entire game because large parts of the story all come back to makahisa raping kohaku, how horrible and traumatizing that is, and the events that followed from this. You can't change it the way you could change mana transferring or the dick worms in fate.

More specifically to this scene if it's something not horrifying that shiki is seeing SHIKI do it ruins the whole point of shiki showing it and being equally horrified and a little into it (and then being horrified at himself), which again sets up pretty much everything that happens in the maid routes.
>>
>>148763799
>It's not going to have any ero content anyway.
Takeuchi strictly said that this has not been decided yet. And it will matter on their decision about what is best for story.
>They're a big enough company that they've moved beyond needing ero to move products.
That does not mean anything in this business. Even big companies are doing eroge when they want.
>I mean, seriously, what was the last Type-Moon release that had ero?
Better question would be: "What Type-Moon actually last ever released?"
Answer would be Mahoyo, and that was All-Age just for two reasons.
1) It was adaptation of Nasu's old novel, and it's known that Nasu doesn't like drastically changing things, that he already written.
2) Acording to Nasu, ero scenes don't fitted into theme of story.
And now remember, what was last thing, that Type-Moon actually released, before Mahoyo?
Answer is Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Eroge.
>>
File: 51tXfTSAvtL.jpg (48KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
51tXfTSAvtL.jpg
48KB, 412x500px
>>148764024
>There's simply no way we will be getting full fledged sex scenes in the Tsukihime remake.
Why? You acting like Type-Moon completely abandoned their Eroge past. Maybe you should know, that they released this just two years ago. Fact that they are producing many side (mostly Fate) projects for mass media, doesn't mean that they stopped being eroge company.
>>
>>148760549
What the fuck is wrong with their fingers?
>>
>>148764569
>>148764580
maybe you're right, but how different do you think the remake will gonna be?
nasu said:
>"[We’re] removing stuff that we believe has now been completely used up and thus become boring, and replacing it with new things. Putting more effort into what has become of greater importance compared to the previous version. Things like that.”
also changing the setting and ranks of 27 DAA is pretty big for a change i think.
>>
People want to hear soup slurping and jello spanking in their VNs?

That's cool.
>>
>>148765217
Sorry anon, but I can't climax if I can't hear a man fisting a jar full of mayonnaise.
>>
>>148763090
Fate was voiced just because it released on console, if Mahoyo ever gets a console release or Tsukihime does, they'll probably voice them then.
That said, Nasu has said that they didn't want to "ruin Aoko's image" or some such, which is why Mahoyo was unvoiced. Seems like they have a new excuse for Tsukihime.
They definitely have the money to fully voice their games, so I'm not sure if there is a real reason for it, or if they feel that unvoiced games just give the reader more room to imagine things how they want.
>>
File: c4b548_5730890.jpg (217KB, 2950x886px) Image search: [Google]
c4b548_5730890.jpg
217KB, 2950x886px
I need the version with Hisui greyed out.
>>
>>148765063
Point is that, that setting in remake will be moved onto bigger and different kind of city that was original Tsukihime set. And according to Nasu all changes in story will will be based on that fact. He don't talked about ero content.
Also Takeuchi said "we want keep keep certain degree of venom". So "something" still will be there. Question is just in what way.
>>
>>148764144
I agree with you and I'm fairly sick of remakes/all-ages releases of old games, most of the stuff you mentioned could be done without having to have explicit sex.

>how would you do stuff like shiki holding back against arcueid after seeing her mystic eyes
They don't need to remove the lust, but they can substitute subsequent sex scenes with whatever they want. Fate has plenty of things in place of ero (even if they're all worse than even the sex scenes, particularly for Rin and Sakura), Nasu would think of something stupid to show intimacy, although he of course won't be able to have vampirism for Arcade's scenes without rewriting massive parts of the plot and her backstory.

> shiki watching SHIKI molest kohaku in the far side routes without nudity
Yeah, basically, or just have a CG that obfuscates the nudity.

The bigger issues would be in Kohaku/Hisui routes and a bit in Ciel's route. It's unfortunate that Tsukihime will be castrated, since lust is a big part of it.
>>
>>148763090
Yes, but in released produced by Kadokawa, not by Type-Moon. Same also applies for All-Age versions of Type-Moon games. Those All are productions of Kadokawa. Type-Moon directly released only 18+ non-voiced versions.
>>
>>148765989
There's a problem with not showing nudity CG or whatever, and it ties into that "shiki is a self insert" interview that people memed about a few months ago

tsuki is written in a way where the reader experiences things the same way shiki does. this is why it makes you click through THIS CHAIR 40 times and all kinds of other goofy stuff. If instead of showing nudity you just have shiki describe what he's seeing or something it removes this whole concept and introduces a disconnect between shiki and the reader
>>
>>148766254
You mean the quote about the comparison with Mahoyo?
>>
File: 1468816765949.jpg (77KB, 644x910px) Image search: [Google]
1468816765949.jpg
77KB, 644x910px
>>148761551
This bothers me more with SHIKI/Roa and Shiki. Voice acting would ruin the entire mistery
>>
File: 077.jpg (209KB, 1141x1601px) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
209KB, 1141x1601px
By the way, who knows, that fragments of Flowers of Thanatos scenario were originally intended to be part of original Hisui's scenario (including ending where twins mindfuse for real) ?
How is likely for this to be reintegrated into Remake?
>>
File: 0053.gif (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0053.gif
135KB, 640x480px
Can you tell the difference?
>>
>>148767501
Kohaku's vagina has a much larger circumference.
>>
>>148767501
You can't say difference, where isn't any difference.
>>
Are they bringing the story to the modern day with the new outfits or keeping set before fate/stay night early 2000s?
>>
>>148760549
something horrible happened to these mades before shiki showed up right?
>>
File: 1516512.png (44KB, 559x48px) Image search: [Google]
1516512.png
44KB, 559x48px
>>148767628
Regarding their bodies, scenario states this.
Again this applies just until their syncro is complete.
>>
>>148767687
>those boney twig legs
gross
>>
>>148767834
Fat sympathizer.
>>
File: 1413770010281.jpg (175KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413770010281.jpg
175KB, 768x1024px
I want to fuck Sion.
>>
>>148767786
Them and Shiki are locked in bland dream world for all eternity.
>>
>>148767890
Sion is a miracle of the universe.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.