[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last page >hey you like this manga? so do we, but we can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 23

File: 1461554980350.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461554980350.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>last page
>hey you like this manga? so do we, but we can't do it all on our own. volunteer to be in our scangroup!
>>
>>148692134
I don't see the problem?
Scanlating takes quite a bit of work, especially with series that need extensive cleaning/redrawing.
>>
>>148692175
you shouldn't use the manga itself as an adspace though. it's just annoying to see it at the end of every single chapter.
>>
>>148692220
Then buy manga
It's not socially unacceptable anymore
>>
>>148692220
Oh interesting. I don't think I've actually heard someone say that before.
I don't recruit, but I do stick an extra page onto the end for translation notes and to leave an email address. Do you think that's any better, or still kind of the same?
>>
>>148692134
Watch out that girl is going to attack at any moment!
>>
>>148692287
that's not true, plus i'm too old to do that.
>>
>>148692175
But I'm not skilled at anything scanlators require.
>>
>>148692338

don't listen to him anyways, even if someone cares it's a minor thing to put up with for all the work people like you do for us
>>
>>148692338
I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
you put in the work, we're (I'm) technically just leeching. you do what you want with it.
>>
>>148692338
Personally I dont find anything wrong with that. In my opinion it makes perfect sense to give out group website/emails/indications that a new position needs to be filled.
>>
>>148692338
It's literally fine he's being autistic. Better than plastering watermarks and shit everywhere. People will just skip straight over it if they're not interested anyway.
>>
>>148692337
dumb frog poster
>>
>>148692408
>caring about what others think
>letting your age be an obstacle
That's where you fail.
Also, trust me, people don't give a shit what your hobbies are. If you were in highschool you might come across idiots who'll make fun of you for liking chinese comics, but I don't think that's your case.
>>
>>148692445
this is a slippery slope where watermarks will pop and soon you'll have shit like "IF YOU SEE THIS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN NARUTOPANDAFORUMS.AU DO NOT READ" and other inane nonsense.
>>
>>148692560
so what. If it really bothered me I'll just read someone else's scanlations.
>>
>>148692434
QCing/cleaning/typesetting can be relatively easy to pick up. (Biggest requirement for typesetting imo is having a firm grasp on the release language, so you can tweak phrasing to fit bubbles better, but we're talking like highschool-level English)

Redrawing and translating are harder, but you will get better with time, and honestly, even a beginner with intelligence and guts can still release better stuff than some scanlations (especially older releases and for some reason, shoujo manga)
>>
>>148692556
i have a few friends who are into anime and manga but i also have friends who will rip on people that are into it. it's really touch and go. i certainly can't walk around with a renge tshirt on.
>>
>>148692617
If they're real friends they'll accept the fact you have a niche hobby. If they won't, they were not real friends to begin with. I mean, we're talking about something as unthreatening and simple as reading comics and watching cartoons, not raping grade schoolers.
>>
>>148692588
this
>>
>>148692338
What do you work on?
>>
>tfw not good enough to translate or typeset to help my favorites get released faster
>>
>>148692134
>people put in time and effort to provide you something for free
>advertise themselves at the end
I don't see the problem, they're essentially gifting us a service. It's not like Wikipedia where it would be better if they actually took paid advertisements at this point
>>
File: 1258589488250.jpg (109KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1258589488250.jpg
109KB, 700x720px
I tried typesetting an Alternate version of an H-manga once it was completely exhausted after five pages. Luckily someone else did it for me about two years later.
>>
>>148692408
>that's not true
It is totally true, not that normalfags actually care about that stuff in the first place. The stigma that normalfags hate people who collect merch or are into comics/anime/manga is totally bullshit, most people don't give a shit.
>>
>>148692338
It's annoying but he's just being retarded. The best place to recruitment is obviously at the end of a chapter, this is also the best place to put contact info. The majority of people don't read or download manga from scan group websites. I imagine the vast majority of /a/ just read on Batoto or download off of Goddess, and then you have the casuals who read on aritfact_reader.net.
>>
>>148693156
>implying normalfags would be ok with walking into a grown persons room and seeing several things that look like dolls in a prominant position.

Yeah no they'd think that's childish as fuck.
>>
>>148693156
Yeah this. I even told a normalfag friend of mine I'm learning Japanese to be able to read more weeb stuff, and he was like "ok, whatever".
>>
>>148693260
yea, if you're bringing your 30-40 year old co-worker over to your room for whatever reason. most people in their twenties this day and age at least know that anime figures exist and that people buy them
>>
Remember that time we killed anime fansubbing and the only thing we had left is Crunchyroll rips?

Let's not do that again.
>>
File: 20161017_210436.jpg (239KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_210436.jpg
239KB, 1000x1334px
>>148693156
I collect weeb shit, and I know normals that don't give a fuck that I do, but I still wouldn't be so quick to generalize.
Some people do associate anime with manchildren neckbeards at best, and actual pedophiles at worst.
There's a reason why CNN ran that article on 4chan with the Erio picture way back when.
>>
>>148693454
Fucking daiz
>>
>>148693454
Plus side, no more subgroup drama bullshit and a more consistent quality level
>>
>>148692134
>>148692220
Are you fucking retarded

If they need help to release the manga faster, how are they going to communicate this to you other than a credits page
>>
>>148693454
Manga isn't as marketable as anime, and there's so much more manga than anime that it would be very hard for scanlation to really be kill in the same way as fansubbing.
>>
>>148692338
The biggest problem I have with it is that it sticks with the chapters/pages long after the series is fully uploaded, and in some cases after the group has died.

For example, there are a ton of chapters of The Breaker that have chapter after chapter of A-Team watermarks spammed all over the pages. A-Team hasn't had a new release in over year now.
>>
>>148693551
>watermarks spammed all over the pages
but that's a completely different thing than a page or two at the end of chapters
>>
>>148693551
That's an interesting point, but are you more concerned specifically because they're watermarks?
Neither the OP nor I were talking about watermarks in those posts.
>>
>>148693551
>extra page for translation notes and contact link = watermarks splattered all over the place
You are THIS retarded
>>
Have people actually been recruited this way? To me it feels just like a pointless nuisance.
>>
>>148692134
I've thought about volunteering some times, mostly cause it's always full of broken English or misspellings and it makes my autism flare up
>>
>>148693591
>>148693609

Have you ever seen that last page or two removed from a series? I haven't, it's there forever, like a tumor.

How effective are those pages and watermarks compared to active recruiting from forums?
>>
>>148693487
People don't give a shit when they see shelf like yours. It's an assortment of books and small decorations to the eye of a normalfag. Even with the nendo and gunpla on top. Having a few plushes helps "disguise" it too.

The thing they notice is having detolfs filled with bishojo scales. That's when people starts batting they're eyes.
>>
>>148693656
>Have people actually been recruited this way?
How else do you think people get recruited?

>>148693722
>Have you ever seen that last page or two removed from a series?
You do realize you can remove it yourself in a few seconds right?
>>
>>148693722
a lot more people probably see the pages and watermarks.

I agree that watermarks are too far, but the original manga often has several pages on either side with nothing relevant, adding one more, even if it's useless some of the time doesn't really bother me if it helps even a little bit to get scanlations out faster/more consistently/whatever
>>
>>148693656
>it feels just like a pointless nuisance
>said the entitled consumer who does nothing to help and gets scans for free
Believe me, I hate watermark bullshit and scanlators' epeen as much as the next anon but you have no clue how these things work do you
>>
>>148693766
>You do realize you can remove it yourself in a few seconds right?

Considering how often shit is ripped and rehosted all over the place, not likely. And again, these problems persist after a group has dissolved. Who would stay behind to remove that shit and reupload every series a group has translated?
>>
>>148693722
Okay, I think your argument has some merit.
What do you think about my original question then, about translation notes/contact info?
Should I just try to fit tl notes into the page margins (real tl notes about Kanji readings, etc, not "lol this is funny") instead of at the end?

And actually, I release chapter by chapter, but I was wondering just earlier today whether I should repackage releases by volumes for goddess/nyaa and remove my inserted pages.
>>
File: 1475543331900.jpg (53KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475543331900.jpg
53KB, 848x480px
>>148693722
you're like a tumor
>>
I add a translator's note page at the end of each chapter and a simple credits page with group name, staff names, and a link to our site.

When we finish a volume I do a batch zip where I compile all the chapters in one folder, all the TL note pages in another folder, and just one credit page thanking everyone who helped work on the manga. That way if people don't care about the TL notes they won't run into 12 of them in a 12-chapter batch file. And no watermarks, obviously.

Am I doing anything wrong?
>>
File: img000001.jpg (3MB, 2550x6039px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
3MB, 2550x6039px
I'll just leave this right here...
>>
>>148692337
>it's a TL group have a running commentary on the book as it's happening episode
>>
>>148694089
This got posted in the last scanlation thread, so I searched it up and man, this guy is a piece of work.
For anyone that wants a good laugh, he goes by "whitepod"
>>
>>148693914
>Who would stay behind
Who's asking someone to stay behind? Download a copy, unzip it, remove the page and recompile it for your own use.
>>
frankly it's really hard to collect manga
local bookstores that aren't from Japan usually stock like one or two volumes out of six or seven.

really what is the point of buying one (1) volume when you want the entire thing?
>>
>>148693919
>real tl notes about Kanji readings

These I can get behind because puns and wordplay don't always translate.

As for full Volumes, ultimately I have to concede that if someone is translating and hosting a series they deserve something. Even if that something is a last page with their contact info or group name. We really don't much much else along the lines of alternatives. It annoys me no matter what, but it's a small annoyance that allows my hobby to continue. If I really gave that much of a shit I would learn Japanese and buy it myself.
>>
>>148692337
Kirei Cake is one of those ethically challenged groups, right up there with Animexis
>>
>>148694170
He gets shit done, and is fairly fast about it so I don't see a problem. Maybe i'm biased but he translates manga I like so I'm okay with it. It's about once or twice a chapter so it's not like he's spamming it every page like this guy >>148694089
>>
>>148693454
>read manga
>3 different translators over 10 volumes
>takes years to finish
I dont know man CR seems pretty appealing sometimes.
>>
>>148694116
>Half Black and Half French, in case I've got yo ass more confused than when u saw yo mom & dad fornificating for the first time. I'm 22. Yes, I'm whitepod but I'm black. I have a white iPod. And I like big white girl booty lol.

>I know this is random, but too many damn ppl be actin like I'm older than the Eiffel tower, so just to calm yo qualms about thinking I'm some old pedo, I know I look old af for my age but I'm only 22 as I said. Y'all be trippin more than a republican at a rave concert. Here's a pic of me from back in high school to prove it. Y'all can clearly see that's a high school girl next to me and that I'm a high school guy in that pic. I looked like a 60 year old black copy a Herbert offa Family Guy back then even tho i was 17, and I STILL look older af for my age now. OK? So now stop calling me some old pedo ppl :joy:

>BUT, i got like split personalities that be switchin randomly af, so alotta the time I'm this calm business man n other times I'm crazier than America for letting Donald Trump's flat head ass dominate in the polls more than i dominate in the bedroom. Also I'm nerdy af sometimes and sometimes i be screamin from adrenaline rush like a nigga str8 out the special people institute. (Bitch I'm talkin bout caps lock, i ain't gon be screamin foreal like I just been raped by an octopus.) (That last ones usually when there's too much caffeine swimmin around mah belleh like Michael Phelps up in dis bitch.) And sometimes I'm this dude whose only purpose in life is finding big ol bunches of kawaii that disintegrate my kokoro.
Why?
>>
File: 1471221699983.png (160KB, 357x521px) Image search: [Google]
1471221699983.png
160KB, 357x521px
>>148694116
>For anyone that wants a good laugh, he goes by "whitepod"
>He's not even the fucking translator
>He's the cleaner/typesetter
>>
>>148694314
>no one will ever finish Nozo x Kimi
>>
>>148694158
And frankly I'd rather have one page at the end than shit up the actual chapter with credits and memes.
>>
>>148694158
> If I really gave that much of a shit I would learn Japanese and buy it myself.
the realest answer
>>
>>148692338
It's even worse if you add an extra page for no purpose at all.
>>
>>148694316
Holy shit
>>
>>148693076
Yeah, I tried picking up Dungeon Meshi when it was new and there was no good scanlation. Gave up after half a chapter.
>>
>>148693487
>way back when.
It wasn't really that long ago, was it? Feels like a few years, tops.
>>
>>148693919
>Should I just try to fit tl notes into the page margins (real tl notes about Kanji readings, etc, not "lol this is funny") instead of at the end?

not him but I prefer seeing them in the margins since most of the time I don't bother going back to see what they're referencing if they're at the end

>and remove my inserted pages

don't do this, really 99/100 people don't care that they are there
>>
>>148694547
>don't do this, really 99/100 people don't care that they are there
I'd never complain if they didnt feel like going to the extra effort, but it'd be really nice to have extra credits pages removed for the full version
>>
>>148693076
I'd been wanting to use the Eros translation on the new Secret Plot scans to get a cleaner version of it, maybe even bother with a redraw. But the second I start on the first page, I lose all interest and delete everything.
>>
>>148692338
I love translation notes and it's always nice to have easy access to contact information.
>>
>>148692134
Nothing wrong with that as long as it not over drawing. Sure it can be annoying sometimes, but new people is a scanlation life-blood and many don't read beyond the last manga page. Also, it's way better than credits or recruiting page with absolutely pointless pictures that takes half of the archive size.
>>
File: 1476744945214.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1476744945214.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>148694454
>series title page
>group credits page
>2-3 recruitment pages
>fanart page
>another two fanart pages at the end
>actual chapter is only 16 pages itself
>>
>>148692134
>credits are put a page or two into the manga as a pathetic attemp to build suspence.
>credits are followed by a few pictures of fanart pulled from deviantart
>>
>>148694314
>Get through 90% of the manga with nice neat scans, good translation, in the middle of an arc finish a chapter and go to the next
>suddenly godawful scans, shit cunt dick fucking swearing all the time and terrible grammar
>>
>>148694454
>>148694594
This is honestly my first time hearing this; I always figured the extra page was entirely innocuous, even as a reader (as long as it's kept to just one page).
I'll see if I can avoid this in the future. Since I'm solo, I don't need to leave my contact information for recruitment; I just figured it might be good in cases when someone wants to give me criticism or if another group was already working on something I just picked up.
>>
>>148694719
Fucking christ I swear some groups stuff in like 10 pages of fanart and recolors of scenes from earlier in the story in every chapter.
>>
>>148694288
Too bad his translations are fucking shit.
>>
>>148692134
Is this about Chibi Manga?
>>
File: 1429394280898.jpg (14KB, 264x351px) Image search: [Google]
1429394280898.jpg
14KB, 264x351px
>>148693076
>done typesetting/cleaning/redrawing a few times before
>some group on /a/ says they really need people really badly
>volunteer
>they make me ts/redraw/clean a special colored chapter with tons of tiny words and cellphone and shit
>takes me days but I finally do it
>show it to them
>"it blows I could do it better"
>Nothing else, no criticism or tips to improve

I don't mind typesetting but fuck dealing with these shitters. I'm not the best but if you need people and it looks relatively good then fucking take it.
>>
>>148694746
If it's just one page it's not a big deal. If all you're adding is an email though, it might be better if you can add yourself to the credits or use an out-of-the-way bit of space on the last page, but that's not always possible. It's possible to do value-added stuff too, but pretty much the only one I've seen who was successful is Rapeman (who is actually funny) and the /tg/-scanlations guys who did a certain advertisement manga and had a bunch of well-researched info about games that came up in the chapter, and which apparently took longer than the actual scanlation. The rest just get self-congratulatory and it's worse than a page with nothing but contact stuff.
>>
>>148693487
HAHI
>>
>>148695093
>/tg/-scanlations guys who did a certain advertisement manga and had a bunch of well-researched info about games that came up in the chapter
Quick Start?
I was actually thinking of buying the last three volumes to scanlate, and I wasn't sure if I could handle researching so many fucking Japanese systems properly.
>>
>>148695088

sorry they were dicks to you
>>
>>148695237
Even if you didn't, whatever translations you did would be better than the lack of translations we've got now. But I think the lack of scans is what was holding things up, so you could probably find someone on /tg/ to collaborate with if you want, even though I imagine the group's probably moved on and dissolved by now.
>>
>>148694107
>>148694170
>a post about Nitori gets pruned
Huh. I saw this happen several times before. Is a janny or mod friends with her?
>>
>>148695302
Yeah, the alternative was always to just scan and clean it.
Even if the original group disbanded, I think there are enough f/atg/uys to get shit done.
I'm mostly just waiting to see what else I should scan so I can buy it all at once.
>>
>they replace a page with a fan colored version that looks like shit
>>
>>148695439
>They dont like the ending so they replace it with one they drew themselves
>>
>>148695539

has this actually happened?
>>
File: 1471891984024.jpg (303KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471891984024.jpg
303KB, 1280x960px
>>148692134
>first, middle, and last page
>Hey my mother has been sick for 15 years and I have to take care of her please donate so I can support her
>>
>>148693487
>mass of the fermenting dregs

Great taste, dude. Can you post a closer pic of the CDs?
>>
>>148695586
inb4 post is deleted
>>
>>148693487
>Kino no Tabi
>Dark Tower
>Remains of the Day
>Kafka on the Shore
>Toume Kei
Holy shit anon, are you my long-lost brother or something
>>
>>148695591
I spend a lot less time with new music than I do with manga/anime, so I don't have anything interesting to share.
Masudore's my favorite band, but outside of them and maybe like Alcest and world's end girlfriend, my musical tastes are extremely mundane and pleb-tier. We're talking 2Pac, Perfume, the pillows, and Michael Buble.

>>148695671
Yes.

polite sage for offtopic post
>>
>>148694717
>>fanart page
Blame the sites that do this, they do it for ad space and since other sites just rip chapters and volumes from each other, those shitty fanart pages get grouped up'ed with the manga. Thank god for scripts though.
>>
>>148694960
For example? I for one didn't notice anything even though I read like 3-6 series they scanlate. Maybe "this shit could be done better" at worst, but definitely not "this shit is shit", and way better than "no scanlation at all".

>>148695088
>"it blows I could do it better"
>Nothing else, no criticism or tips to improve
I hate such fags. If you don't like it then say what exactly wrong and what/where/how I need to improve or that I bad at it and they will find someone else, or shut up and don't say anything at all and do it yourself. On the other hand, you should ask such question yourself, because some people/groups hesitate to criticize in fear that you might drop it here and now with some drama to follow. Not in this case but in general.
>>
File: 345636547457.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
345636547457.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>148694726
>those last Rozen Maiden chapters
>>
>>148696118
>fanart page
I dunno, I like fanart pages
>>
File: 1473797869399.jpg (213KB, 968x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473797869399.jpg
213KB, 968x1000px
>>148694316
>>
Having one added page is fine if you use it for translation notes as well as other info like contact, etc.

Adding notes to the margins is visually busy and distracting, there's a reason why there's white space there in the first place.

Some manga have empty or ad space you can use if you don't do any notes and just want to say "I need help, e-mail me here", use that if you can.
If there isn't, don't clutter up the pages of the actual manga itself.
>>
>THIS IS A FREE FANSUB
>NOT FOR SALE, RENT, OR EBAY!
who else /old/ here?
>>
>>148692408
you clearly aren't too old if you still care what other people think about you
>>
>>148692134
The only thing lower than a thief is a thief that self-righteously complains about the quality of the goods he steals.

Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>148692338
That's fine, especially if you either name them so they can be deleted easily or just put them at the end of volume releases.
>>
>Press a single button to skip the page.
>Done.

Is this really too hard for you, you lazy fucker?
>>
File: bleach_21.jpg (233KB, 890x1235px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_21.jpg
233KB, 890x1235px
>>148696251
>I like fanart pages
For you
>>
>>148695332
My issue is she puts it on series she doesn't even work on in the group. And putting it into the art of the chapter itself is a non-starter for me. No excuse for that shit.
>>
>>148695332
Frogposters deserve to be permanently banned, regardless of context.
>>
>>148698164
>meanwhile elsewhere in the world frogposters influencing elections in the only superpower state, frog getting labeled as hate symbol and universities begin studding it with a straight face while 4chan study being funded by UN
>>
File: It's you.png (646KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
It's you.png
646KB, 768x576px
>>148693260
Anon, they think you are insecure and childish as fuck.
Not the hobby, but you.
You are the one that they are mocking.
Get it in your thick skull already.
>>
I'm thinking of moving from Blogspot to WordPress. Blogspot is ugly and a bit of a hassle to format, but I also don't think anyone actually cares aa long as there's a DDL.
>>
>>148698740
Why not use those free site like tumblr with free templates?
It look more professional with little work.
>>
>>148698777

Because then you'd get anons knee-jerking

>that Tumblr group

And i'd like to stay as far away from Tumblr as I can.
>>
>>148698777
Wordpress is probably the most professional looking free site around, though.
>>
File: 1461143804202.jpg (22KB, 277x377px) Image search: [Google]
1461143804202.jpg
22KB, 277x377px
> When the scanlators are obviously biased towards one pairing and tell the rival girl to fuck off and kill herself in the margins.
>>
>>148699891
I've only really seen this with obvious antagonists.
>>
>>148699891
so what, it's not that bad.
>>
>>148700071
It got a bit annoying since they were doing it almost every page she showed up.
But I wasn't too bothered about it since I didn't like her either. Their stupid comments were sometimes funny.
>>
>>148698879
Is it really free? Like "blogspot free" free? I remember once trying to register and it was asking for money or something in order to create/register/use it or whatever. I'm thinking abandoning blogspot for good because >jewgle.
>>
>mfw you can make threads like this all you want but bad scanlators won't suddenly improve, and attention-whoring scanlators won't stop being annoying, and basically you are at our mercy forever unless you just learn the language yourself and read this shit raw
>>
>>148700337
There's a paid version if you're using their servers as well as their software, which is the easiest way. Free users have "wordpress" in their URL and a couple non-malicious ads will appear at the bottom of each page. Other than that the shit you'd pay for is the kind of stuff that sounds appealing to technologically semi-literate small business owners but isn't really necessary for most people's practical purposes.
>>
>>148695591

Did you see that MotFD revived?
>>
>8 credit page per chapter
>>
>>148700817
A scourge upon shoujo.
>>
>>148698482
This is rude and innaccurate. As with most things it's a mix of both. Your hobbies can and certainly will colour peoples' perception of you but in turn their perceptions will colour their interpretation of your interests.
It's the classic cute/creepy dichotomy.
>>
>>148699891
At least they don't translate what the characters say as if they're retarded because they hate them like Frog-kun did.
>>
I think you mean the first, second, and (sometimes) third pages, then the last two pages, never mind simply the last one.
>>
File: 1464706932281.jpg (13KB, 266x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464706932281.jpg
13KB, 266x320px
>>148694153
Can't you order the other volumes from the bookstore?
>>
>>148694717
>What is reading One Piece on MS
>>
>>148700817
>They put their credits on the front page bigger than the actual writer and artists
>>
>>148695619
It was just because the first post had pepe in it.
>>
>my mother is a attack helicopter since 15 years, pls send me bitcoins to find her
>>
>>148700448
I'm going to learn the language, and then I'm going to release high quality scanlations without a credits page or any bullshit and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>148701436

Tell yourself that so you can sleep at night.

It does not change the actual fact that sociable anime fans who exercise regularly are popular with the young and old due to leeching of entertainment and lots of easy topics to discuss.
>>
File: 1474846869075.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1474846869075.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>148705845

I predict you will forget this after a week due to actual hard work, teamwork and interest it require that you can never do for more than a day. With your attitude, good luck attracting team members are willing to partner with someone like you.
>>
>>148696251
I don't know about other places, I only see it on Niggastream. And they are by far mostly terrible. Maybe once or twice I see a good one, but they're usually really terrible deviant art shit when they're not just really terrible colorizations. I don't mind fanart pages on principle, but get some fucking taste holy shit.
>>
File: 19.jpg (87KB, 890x1376px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
87KB, 890x1376px
>>148706288
Just about every manga site rips from each other and niggerstream's deviantart shit get wrapped up in there too in some sites sometimes. Shit is awful period, if I want to look at fan art then I'll go to a site that has it. No one wants to see pic releated when they go read manga.
>>
>One credit page, with some translation/cultural notes, maybe a bit of e-begging or maybe dumb/cute comments on the chapter.
Perfectly fine.

>Small, concise credits slid in in the first/last/title page
Not as good, but still cool

>Translator notes slid in between panels.
Not ideal, but still acceptable

>Translator quips slid in between panels
Bit annoying but I can ignore it

>Credits page + e-begging in the actual chapter
Pushing it, but I won't complain

>Credits page + multiple shit, vomit inducing airbrush colored pages/panels.
Fucking unacceptable
>>
>>148692134
>That GuP crossdressing faggot who puts his picture on every translanted chapter.
Fucking kill me.
>>
File: 23.png (103KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
103KB, 1100x1600px
I hate this shit
>>
>>148706882
my sides
>>
File: laughing drills.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
laughing drills.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>148706882
>>
>>148706864
Woah, there, fuck off, swiss guy is /ak/'s most ancient tradition, and he's the main scanlator to boot, so you can shove his dick up your ass if you don't like it. GuP Generals, on the other hand, are a whole different, cancerous story.
>>
File: 1469678323408.jpg (198KB, 701x391px) Image search: [Google]
1469678323408.jpg
198KB, 701x391px
>>148694089
Kek, what manga was this?
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.