[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have the perfect tool to kill people without getting caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 27

File: 1476574601031.jpg (2MB, 2514x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1476574601031.jpg
2MB, 2514x2148px
>have the perfect tool to kill people without getting caught
>still get caught
Was he the dumbest Protagonist ever?
>>
>>148599186
He is up there among the dumbest for sure.
>>
getting caught was part of his plan.
>>
No because he knew what he was doing.

Let's say he was earnestly not trying to make himself known and still got caught then i'd say he's dumb.
>>
>>148599186
He's a highly emotional guy. Taunt him a little & he'll play right into your hands.
>>
>>148599186
He lost the way after the amnesia. Keikaku Dori was a lie.
>>
>>148599782
Of coursh!
>>
>>148599186
that's like the whole moral of the story, don't let your ego get in the way of getting shit done. if he had really just wanted to execute prisoners then he shouldn't have fucked around with L and just kept on doing that.
>>
File: l.jpg (52KB, 678x472px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
52KB, 678x472px
>be the smartest detective in the world
>let the suspect join the investigation team

Was he the dumbest Antagonist ever?
>>
>>148599186
I bet you wouldn't last half as long, OP.
>>
>>148600187
>if he had really just wanted to execute prisoners
He didn't
>>
>>148600458
Literally no one would have lasted that long considering that if it weren't for the fact Light was blatantly looking into criminal records to kill criminals, all the media had to do to suppress this mystery killer was to censor the arrests as well as the open publication of crime and all things related to crime.

If it wasn't already established that Light was peeping through criminal records to kill people that the media never even openly publicized then the next best thing they would have done was pass an international law that forbids all forms of media from making public arrests and shit. They'd probably say "we're doing this to protect these criminals from this new mystery killer that only targets criminals." or some shit.

Yes. It's just that fucking easy.
>>
How can you make money with a Death Note?
>>
>>148599186
He wanted people to know it was him, did you even read/watch the series?
>>
>>148601383
Buy Microsoft stocks
Kill Steve Jobs
>>
Couldn't he simply plead insanity/affect and get away scot-free? No court ever would be able to convict him for the possession and use of a supernatural magical weapon.
>>
>>148601383
>The CEO of a major company bumps into me at this street corner with a bag of money and then a day later heart attacks.
Its that easy
>>
>>148601525
He could very easily just say that the book possessed him to kill people by the large. And plead insanity as you say.

No one would be stupid enough to test the validity of his statement as they would be risking human lives.
>>
No, the writer retarded the character so he would lose. Light was winning big time and was practically unstoppable until some dumb shit piled up.
>>148600187
>he had really just wanted to execute prisoners
He established in the first chapter/episode he wanted more than that. Plus people conveniently forget messing with L was a big boon for him initially. He got L killed, became L, went on a massive killing spree with his new position and had the mass of humanity pledging allegiance to Kira.
>>148601525
Near said he would make sure Light would be locked up and eyes and ears would never reach him. There would be no way out for him.
>>
File: L.png (149KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
149KB, 350x362px
>>148599186
Moral of the story: fuck autists.
>>
>>148601885
>Near said he would make sure Light would be locked up and eyes and ears would never reach him.
So if he was going to violate the law and human rights, why did he even bother proving that Light is Kira? Just fucking shoot him
>>
>>148602116
Because that's not how he rolls, he explained it himself he wanted to win on his terms. Light, L and other characters had this pride bug too, where they would even risk inconveniencing themselves to do things their way.
>>
>>148602116
>Just fucking shoot him

One of Near's helpers suggested that to him and Near just said that it would be a disgrace to L.
>>
>>148602116
But that's what Matsuda did remember
>>
You really can't bring IRL logic to Death Note.

Light getting caught needed so many contrivance that it hurt. The world bent to L's whims so he could get closer to him.

It would be literally impossible for anyone with a DN IRL to get caught even if all the governments in the world joined together to search for who or what is killing people.
>>
>>148602116
MUH DETECTIVE PRIDE
>>
>>148601383
>How can you make money with a Death Note?

>become an anoymous hitman
>always get the job done
>get more well known under a alias aka more jobs and cash
>>
>>148602758
Light was trying to get close to L though.
>>
>>148602758
It depends on who is dying.

If the murders take place locally, like some idiots would probably do, then finding the killer would be far easier than say someone who just picks and chooses random fuckwads over the internet.

Either way, all the government really has to do is censor the media to limit the killer's actions, meaning the only possible way he would have to kill if he really wanted to is locally.

So realistically, I'd wager that if the DN really existed, the government would treat this with all due seriousness and go through great lengths to find and subdue the killer. This would imply that from just the existence of the DN alone, the following things would either get heavily censored in an effort to find the killer or cease to exist from the public eye altogether:

Television
Newspapers
The goddamn internet

>it would literally be impossible
>>
>>148603204
The other thing is that I can hardly see how the Death Note can be useful to you if you're not a psychopath that gets off on killing people.

I mean, lots of people have been shitty to me in my life, but there isn't really anyone I just want dead.

I guess it would be useful if you're like a king pin.
>>
>>148602667
MATSUDAAAAAA
>>
>>148601383
Sell it to the government for gorillion dollars
>>
>>148603425
>I mean, lots of people have been shitty to me in my life, but there isn't really anyone I just want dead.
You say that now but having a tool which provides you free kills and no evidence that you did anything could easily change your mind
>>
>>148599186

"I want to be the God of the New World".

>Kills people with fucking heart attacks

I know writing "Lightning Strike" or "Spontaneous Combustion" a thousand times would get tiring, but at least it would encourage selectivity. And if fuckers started getting zapped by lightning or bursting into flames, holy shit would people take notice and start living better lives. That's Old Testament shit.
>>
>>148605149
Maybe, I don't know, but all I'm saying is that I have trouble seeing how you can easily make money, or get bitches or power using the DN without outing yourself.
>>
He wasn't dumb, only a very egocentric sociopath. I think the game itself was more of a ride to him than the simple take-over of the world.
Also, for all the people in this thread saying any kind of governmental action would quickly restrict the Death Note: government figures are all public. He could just as easily kill every single politician in the world. Besides, even with a lot of statal restrictions, there would still be a whole bunch of people who'd agree with Kira's ways and help him in any way they could. It wouldn't take so much effort to go through with Light's plan without getting caught.
>>
>>148601525
No, once he lost he was dead no matter what.
>>
No, his only mistake was trusting the Death Note to other people.

Mikami ended up being his weak point.
>>
>>148602758
It wasn't contrived, Light was just that much of a doofus that it only took like a week to narrow it down from 6 billion to fucking twelve.
>>
>>148601383
Have CEO bury money in certain locations before dying. Then kill him.
>>
>>148601525
>thinking any government would want to get themselves drenched in the fuckfest of a trial of a person who used a magical book
They'd rather kill the user and obtain the book
>>
>>148603204

The real solution is to not make it obvious by spamming heart attacks on people with public faces and names.

Make sure they're all "accidents" and don't do it too often, and at worst certain people will get paranoid.
>>
>>148605742
Funny thing is Light never trusted people, never even trusted misa to tell him L's name without forgetting and had a back up plan. Him trusting mikami was bs
>>
The US government would never find out. Heart disease is the no. 1 killer. Everyone would treat it as business as usual.
>>
>>148601383
The real question is how I can make money with a Shinigami attached to that Death Note.

And the answer to this is: quite easily. You basically have a ghost at your command.
>>
>>148605778
This.
If they found out about this the people on the short list of potentials who have that power would be watched, their phones tapped, their smart tech like phones and tablets hacked their computers hacked all social media they used watched they'd simply hunker down and wait.
And when they have the slightest inkling that he's their guy he'll have an "Accident" and be taken into custody.
They'd then torture him mercilessly till he gave it up faster then a blonde dyke in the back seat of a black mans' SUV, before he's killed or he became their literal slave.
>>
>kill everyone however you want
>burn the book
>literally 0 evidence you did jack shit
>>
What was with that faggot foot massage shit?
>>
but how can you use the notebook for lulz
>>
>>148599186
Absolutely yes.
>>
>>148606090
Religious reference or something
>>
Reminder that if Rem wasn't such a fucking idiot, L would have still lived and Light would be alive and not be charged.
>>
>>148606341
L would have lived if he stayed anonymous to Light
>>
>>148606394
You gotta chalk that up to story necessity. That's not the best answer in the world, but it's a lot more interesting watching them go head to head face to face.
>>
>>148606543
Nah i'd prefer the chase of Light trying to find out what the fuck L looks like and his name
>>
>>148606627
Enh, I dunno, even with it narrowed down to twelve, unless you fudge your morals a bit, Light is still hard to find.

L would have to just say, fucking, let's just put all twelve potential suspects in jail for a while, and search their house to see what happens.
>>
>>148605248
Death Note can't make deaths happen that couldn't reasonably happen. Those deaths would just default to heart attacks.
>>
>>148606724
>L would have to just say, fucking, let's just put all twelve potential suspects in jail for a while, and search their house to see what happens.

L made it a point he'd find proof and arrest the person afterwards, not the other way around.
>>
>>148603204
>>148602758
Use statistics and network monitoring. You'll quickly get a list of suspects. After a few months, one year at best, you've got your culprit.
Honestly that's what Death Note would've been, realistically. That and political plot where people would try to enable Kira.
>>
>>148603753
>they use it on you first
>>
>>148607068
No. You wouldn't.

Imagine people started dying worldwide from heart attacks. No one would think someone was a culprit. They would think it was some airborne disease.
>>
>>148599186
To be fair, it took 3 super genius aspies to bring him down. I don't know who was more autistic between L and Near.
>>
>>148607170
Not even, it would probably go unnoticed for quite a while unless you went full retard with it and used it high-profile targets.
>>
>>148607170
First thing you'd do is search for a correlation between those deaths. Figuring out they're all criminals will take you 2 hours max.
>>
>yfw Dark Yagami is better than Light Yagami
>>
>>148607242
>figuring out they're all criminals

No one would look at it that way. They would think it was in the water or their blood type or some rare disease. It's a random heart attack. Realistically speaking, he would never be caught. The FBI can't even catch normal serial killers. The people who leave evidence of their killing. It takes them years.

Nothing short of L's bullshit could catch someone who silently killed criminals at night. The FBI/CIA would never investigate it to begin with. Who would believe a person was behind this?
>>
Light was ultra smart but written to do dumb shit when it was convenient to the plot, and his adversaries could make the most unbelievably correct assumptions at times like Near when he just immediately identified Light as a suspect.

Had light stayed consistently written, he'd have won easily.
>>
>>148607578
There would been no story if Light was smart. L would have been up shit's creek if not for Light going psycho and killing Lind L. Tailor.
>>
>>148607570
Hundreds of heart attacks happening at the same time in prisons all over the world? Bruh, they're not that retarded.
Unless Light kills 3 or 4 criminals per day in which case it'll take a few days/week to get noticed (but still get noticed)
>>
Death Note was poorly written but still a pretty good entry tier anime.
>>
>>148607844
Writing was strong until the second half. Good characterization. Interesting protagonist/antagonist dynamic. Fresh concept. What was poor?
>>
Light's biggest mistake was killing Lind L. Taylor. If he had not been naive and overcome with anger at L to think he didn't have some secret intentions with his TV stunt, L may have never found him.
>>
>>148600389
He just wanted a friend.
>>
>>148599186
>be the smartest detective in the world
>know who the killer is
>let him join the team
>end up dying
L was so fucking retarded.
>>
>>148607064
I know that. Learn how to fucking read.
>>
>>148608059
Actually, the worst mistake Light made was letting the authorities know he had access to police records by hacking into his dad's computer. There was a only a few hundred people who had access to that kind of information which made even easier.

http://www.gwern.net/Death%20Note%20Anonymity
>>
>>148608180
>end up dying
As far as L knew, he had all his bases covered. There is no way he could have predicted a third party (Rem) murdering him while he had Light under his microscope at all times.
Despite this, L is inferior to a dead rat
>>
>>148608046
He's just hating on it because it became mainstream. I saw no flaws in Death Note before the 2nd half of the show. Death Note has a good art style, decent animation, great music, and most important, it started on a great premise. A guy finds a Death Note and tries to stop crime. You really can't ask for more from a series.
>>
>>148608285
Light beat L, so that was far from his worst mistake.

Honestly, the real problem is that Near was basically fucking psychic.
>>
>>148608473
>Near

such a shit character
>>
>>148608299
It was the biggest bullshit but they at least acknowledged it as such in-universe. That whole rain scene was L saying "I know you cheated, but I have no way of knowing exactly how"
>>
>>148601383
You kill all your competition.
>>
>>148599782
for you
>>
>>148607769
Realistically I think they'll assume this is the government's fault. Who else would win from killing criminals that would stay years and years on prison with public money?
>>
>>148608841
Why would that happen all over the world? Govs would make teams to investigate the matter, might or might not cooperate depending on their take on the problem (securing a Death Note could mean more than a nuke), everyone would be out to get Light. Citizens might claim it's a conspiration I guess.
>>
>>148599186
So many mistakes. How about when he knew that all his enemies in the whole world were in one abandoned warehouse?

>let's go there without even scoping it out
>>
File: 1474577452305.png (466KB, 863x888px) Image search: [Google]
1474577452305.png
466KB, 863x888px
As long as you you don't have an ego as big as the collective dicks of the whole NBA, you shouldn't get caught as long as you don't go full retard.

Heart attacks happen, cancer happen, and accidents happen even more often.
>>
>>148609616 THIS
TL;DR Just make sure people die according statistics.

If 25% of russians die of liver diseases, 25% of the people you kill from russia should as well.
>>
>>148605907
The ghost doesn't have to help you if it doesn't feel like it. You're not really commanding it.
>>
>>148609179
When the warehouse was brought up and Light agreed to Near's terms, I knew there it would go downhill. Light got caught in the same buzz to end things quickly as Near that he started acting uncharacteristically lazy. He got into an all-or-nothing situation when he didn't have to and he was fucked because his one gamble failed.

I think it reflected the writer's desire to just end things.
>>
He was too much of a psychopath to stay subtle.
>>
>>148609616
Two as long as in the same sentence. Off to bed for me fuck.
>>
>>148601383
Make a website
As long as people will send money to you, you can accept their request.
Minimum is 1000$ dollars so it can't be abused
>>
>>148609759
My mistake; if anything, you're under the owner's mercy since they would ditch you at the first sign of boredom, right?

To me, their presence can bring in more dough than their Death Note, so the answer to >>148601383 under this scenario is: appease the Note's owner so that they'll cooperate.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x258px
I would make the kills look like some sort of contagious disease just to fuck with doctors but that would require lots of planning I guess
>>
>>148610365
You would get caught so quick this way.
>>
>>148610409
Yeah, he's probably thinking he can get away with it by using an onion and doing everything from like a cafe, but he's oh so wrong.
>>
>>148610479
if you keep rotating cafes, could you get away with it?
>>
Light's sister is a cutie.
>>
File: 5259_1213062256609_500_281.jpg (41KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5259_1213062256609_500_281.jpg
41KB, 500x281px
>>148610661
>>
>>148610408
What if you kill everyone with Ebola?
>>
>>148610504
Nope, they could get your MAC address.

If you keep rotating cafes and laptops, but not cities, it'll be easy to locate your general position and setup surveillance and a subvert manhunt.

If you keep changing cities and laptops... Honestly maybe you might be starting to be onto something. You could even make it somewhat livable by never interacting with the site in your home city, and only doing it in various other places.

The problem is that even if you're otherwise untrackable, you still leave a money trail. Even if you're paid with an uncrackable cryptocurrency, your customers will inevitably be caught, as they probably have motives for wanting the victims dead.

If they get one of your customers before you switch wallets, or while doing it, they'll have a direct line to you.
>>
Light should've accepted the eyes, he would've been unstoppable.
>>
>>148606627
deathnote live action
>>
>>148607266
>Dark Yagami
>finds the Life Note
>all it does is let infertile couples get pregnant
>>
>>148612599
>all it does is let infertile couples get pregnant
nah, it induces pregnancy in whoever's name is written in it. Even men.
>>
>>148600389
keep your enemies closer
>>
>>148612653
This has more potential for evil than the death note.
>>
>>148599782
And what's the next step of his master plan?
>>
>>148610866

MAC address can be spoofed with software. With TOR and a sufficient time delay between getting the order and executing it, you can prevent the information exchange from being tracked.

I agree with the money problem though, there's no way to get paid through TOR, and crypto currencies are not anonymous.
>>
>>148605852
Yeah, I think Ohba said that he used Mikami to make Light get caught because he didn't want light to lose through his own fuckup
>>
>>148613764
Well, that's dumb for a lot of reasons, because trusting Mikami was a fuck up of light's.
>>
>>148613903
But I know it's hard writing two perfect detective characters. The author is just one man, and it's like playing both sides of a chess board, if anyone has done that besides me.

It just doesn't work very well when people are evenly matched, something has got to give right, and that means making an error.

You're never going to beat yourself at chess unless you willingly throw the game. Try it out with a board and you flip it around after each move.
>>
File: 1459646109782.png (892KB, 898x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459646109782.png
892KB, 898x960px
>>148607200
>>
>>148608551
>That whole rain scene was L saying "I know you cheated, but I have no way of knowing exactly how"

Why do you guys say he cheated with this? I still think it's fairplay in this case, because how else would he have gotten L's name?
>>
>>148615273
It was just kind of bullshit and everyone knew it. L is the smarter one, but there's not much you can do when you opponent is essentially omnipotent.
>>
File: 250px-Gelus.png (144KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Gelus.png
144KB, 250x334px
Is L a reincarnation of Gelus?
>>
Imma just get shot because Im a stupid person who still gets caught without any finger prints
>>
I wonder how many faggot mods/admins have imitated Light.
>>
>>148613378
Derailing this thread.
With no survivors!
>>
what does everyone give L shit when he uses death row inmates for experiments and shit.

>L, if you kill people with the note, you're no different than Kira!

Yes he fucking is, you're going to gas those rapists anyway, who gives a shit if he decides to heart attack them holy fuck.
>>
>>148617583
Because principles.
>>
>>148600389
He should've at least kicked Light's father off the team.

I saw light as an antagonist character, from ep 1 I wanted to see him die.
>>
>>148618830
>I saw light as an antagonist character, from ep 1 I wanted to see him die.
The term you're looking for is "villain protagonist".
>>
>>148618830
>people wanting Light to die because he's bad
>basically proving his point about people
keikaku doori
>>
File: Irony.png (714KB, 1184x636px) Image search: [Google]
Irony.png
714KB, 1184x636px
>>148619176
>i was ironically being an evil murderer to prove a point
>>
>>148619176
He was also boring, and a brat, I didn't like anything about him.
>>
>>148619362
Nah, Light was proving his point by murdering bad guys and getting praised for it. The irony is anti-Lightfags getting pissy about him and anticipating his death with joy, making them no different from people Kira satisfied.
>>
>>148607769

Occam's Razor demands that they come up with a different explanation. In a world where the supernatural isn't known to exist, "serial killer with magic powers" as an explanation is so fucking ludicrous that only cranks on the internet and AM radio would take it seriously.
>>
I'd have so much fun with a DN.

You could have Trump and Clinton make out and fuck in front of the world before they die of a heart attack on the day of the election.

You could have Tim Cook shoving an Iphone 7 up his anus and say "It's a revolution"

And when I'm done doing some stupid shit, I'd kill myself in the most pleasurable way possible.
>>
File: sc_chick_greet.jpg (32KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
sc_chick_greet.jpg
32KB, 400x324px
>hurrr if Light was reasonable he wouldn't get caught
>>
>>148607034
Lightning strike can reasonably happen though.
>>
>>148601163
except putting all trials behind closed doors would be a big hit for the justice system.
>>
Are you guys idiots? If he used the book in a smart way the government wouldn't even think of there being some magical book that kills people. They would just write it off as mysterious accidents.
>>
>>148605742
>takes on mikami since he is intelligent
>in the final showdown he completely fucks up
>doesnt even have some backup paper like any intelligent person would have
I know in the manga it was implied N used the note to turn him into a retard but jesus christ that was stupid
>>
step1: inmate gets killed in a fight
step2: inmates in prisons develop paranoia, leading to more fights and deaths

>psychology quack taneesha taylor-simmons deduces that inmates are panicking
>>
>>148606090
Jesus washed the feet of his disciples

Real reason was fujo BL money
>>
>>148599186
Because winning 100% of the time for years on end becomes boring and you will inevitably seek out bigger and more ambitious prospects.
>>
>>148601383
>Buy shares of any company
>kill rivals
>profit
>>
>>148617583
it does mark his soul for not going to heaven anymore. So not only did light win from him, he also got fucked by a shitty afterlife. Light permanently fucked him.
>>
>>148620394
>some people would go full psycho with the death note
>others would rid the world of evil
>me...I just want to be the most hardcore troll the world has ever seen. You see that event, Im going to troll the shit out of it
>>
>>148601163
If you kill one person you are a criminal but if you kill one million then you are a hero.
So if everyone decided to play against you then just say they are criminals as well and kill every guy out here that passed this law.
Also kill every powerful person on the world and cause a big revolution and you will indeed be a god.
>kill powerful ones and make sure the world knows that it was kira that killed them
>the world falls into panic
>new comers that get a seat on governing the world will just accept kira as their overlord.
>mission completed
Light was stupid to think that only killing lousy criminals was going to gain him A god status.
>>
>>148620394
Actually this
I'd pick a bunch of high profile targets make do absolutely insane shit and then die
I'd make the world a fun place
And also some good stuff, I've got 23/24 days to play with people right?
>>148621655
>Merkel and Obama call an emergency conference with the press
>announces to the entire world they are reptilian aliens and are here to enslave us all
>demonstrate this by cutting their faces open on live tv in front of the entire world
>they die of blood loss
Then I come on 4chan for the HAPPENING of a lifetime
I'd repeat a crazy happening like this every once in a while
>american general orders an air strike on some middle eastern city like Dubai
>collapses several skyscrapers
>releases a video where he screams THIS IS FOR 9/11 YA FILTHY SANDNIGGERS
>laughs himself to death
>>
Couldn't he just have written down hundreds of "heart attack in x hours y minutes" sentences and then just randomly choose one line each time he kills. Then they wouldn't have known he was an university student.
>>
>>148621811
This
Purge the ruling class and place your own people who are only loyal to you
The icing on the cake would be to get a bunch of your followers in charge and start creating a theocracy
Announce you will reveal yourself but only to true believers and everyone who isn't shal instead be killed for their blasphemy
Finally reveal Kira to his followers
It's Ryuk
You previously made sure to make your followers touch a piece of the death note
Ryuk tells them all to bow
through hidden cameras Misa/Mikami is watching and kills everyone who doesn't bow
broadcast the entire thing live worldwide as demonstration of power
now your followers all believe Kira to be an actual otherworldly harbinger of justice
>>
>>148621811
Chaos is bad, makes it harder to establish control. Governments were bending to his will toward the end anyway. He obviously had plans that never came to fruition because he died.
>>
>>148621579
reread the ending, there is no afterlife in the first place
>>
>>148605797
What about killing the criminals on a special day altogether whwre they chant things like "God has decendent, his name is kira" and die afterwards? This will be all more effective and meaningful.
>>
>>148622208
Its been a long time and I only remember that if you used a dead note you would get a shittier afterlife
>>
>>148622251
when light's dying we get a flashback to the continuation of that conversation, and light basically deduces that if the note user can't go to afterlife then there is no afterlife. ryuk confirms this saying "death is equal"
>>
File: Untitled.png (485KB, 983x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
485KB, 983x1077px
>>148622208
>>148622251
>>148622312
Tell that to Light
Look at the bright side, he's now literally a god of death
If he wanted he could actually go back to Earth, and continue his work using a Kira fan as a spokesperson
>>
>>148622334
>anime
>>
>>148605392
>Short sell stocks in a major company
>Use DN to kill CEO and other key leaders of said company in various accidents
>Get the money

>Use newfound wealth to move into elite social circles
>Use DN to eliminate potential rivals
>Get the power

>Get the women

You just have to be smart enough to mix up the causes of death. Even then, statistical analysis may track you down if you use the DN too often, or on the wrong people.
>>
>>148619964
It wont happen instantly but it'll definitely happen.
First is noticing the ridiculously high number of heart attacks in prisons. This shouldn't take longer than a few days/weeks depending on the rate at which Light kills.
Second is interpretating this statistic. At first people would go look for biological stuff and conspiracy but these would get quickly discarded because the heart attacks happen everywhere in the world and not only in prisons. Only logical conclusion that isn't "it's just a coincidence that happens everyday for some reason" is some kind of religious or magical punishment, from either a God or a person. They'd start looking for correlation (what was announced in the medias) and maybe try experimentating. It'd take time, but eventually the existence of Kira would be more believable and using all kinds of analytical methods they'd be able to track him.
>>
File: 1467908844187.jpg (59KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1467908844187.jpg
59KB, 736x490px
>>148599186
Mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of this board has taught us it's that Keit-ai will not be contained.

Keit-ai breaks free, it spams to new threads and crashes through topics, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Keit-ai, uh... finds a way.
>>
File: confused black man.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
confused black man.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>148622312
How did Light figure this out? Where's the logical progression from "Death Note users can't go to Heaven or Hell" to "There is no such thing as Heaven or Hell"

How does the former confirm or even suggest the latter?
>>
>>148600389
> get a picture of what the killer needs to kill someone
> don't give him anything that could even hint to what he needs
> put suspect under 24/7 surveillance

/a/ thinks this is somehow dumb
>>
>Death Note and Code Geass aired in the same season
What a great time to be a teen.
>>
>>148620394
>You could have Trump and Clinton make out and fuck in front of the world before they die of a heart attack on the day of the election
I mean I know you can decide how the victim will die, but can you actually manipulate them into doing something before dying?
I just don't remember that being mentioned.
>>
>>148626444
Yeah, Light did all sorts of wacky schemes before he turned into a retard. Especially in the live-action.

The bus one comes to mind. That was also proof he could sort of cause other people to kill people in the deathnote, just not specifically.

The bus jacker got hit by a car. Someone was driving that car.
>>
>>148626444
except that was one of the biggest points of the whole fucking show. You can make people do things before they die. Light tested this by making inmates write things on the wall before they died. Only when it they cant perform it they just die
>>
>>148626579
>>148626606
It seems I've forgotten about it, it's been a long time since I've watched DN.
I see now, thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>148626579
>before he turned into a retard
Light is actually smarter in part 2 than part 1. He literally narrowed down the suspects list from 7 billions to 10 in the first 3 vols
>>
>>148607570
I think you're forgetting that Light specifically wanted people to figure out that he was killing criminals, otherwise his plan of deterring crime wouldn't have worked.
It's not even that difficult to do, even before he figured out that he could get people to do specific things before their deaths. If a bunch of criminals in completely unrelated parts of the world start dropping dead by the hundreds people aren't going to pass it off as "It's just the government".
The rest is just conspiracy theories regarding why they're dying, but the one we get focus on due to watching from Light's perspective is the Kira killer conspiracy. L then proves to the public that the Kira conspiracy is correct and narrows down the culprit to being in somewhere in Kanto, Japan. And considering L is a genius detective it's not at all a stretch to believe he didn't just pass off criminals dying as "It's just the government" especially when he has more information available to him than anyone else, and his logic for narrowing it down to what he did was sound.
>>
>>148626760
okay, so before he got a little smarter but it didn't make much of a difference because his retardation at the beginning was so immense.
>>
>>148627214
To be fair Light didn't really make any wrong move in part 2. His defeat wasn't trusting Mikami but allowing Near to get close to a Death Note, from that point Near had Mikami's name written and Light was fucked
>>
>>148627292
Light still could have denied everything instead of confessing like a retard.
Once Mikami died, suspicion would instantly turn to Near, being the only one with unsupervised access to the Death Note who could have done it.
Furthermore, Mikami's name writing would be invalidated as evidence.
>>
>>148627627
He wanted to gloat his victory. Even if he didn't, things were just too suspicious, everyone thought he was Kira except maybe Matsuda. Light would have been arrested by Near using the fact his name wasn't written as evidence, and Near would simply deny having used the Death Note.
>>
>>148599186

>having to use supernatural means because youre getting your ass raped by an autistic detective
>>
After all this time, why do /a/ love L? I know his autistic and all, but Light is much more interesting and unhinged
>>
>>148606090
Anime only fujo-fanservice that pretended to be DEEP.
>>
>>148615434
There's no reincarnation in Death Note. Also no heaven or hell either.
>>
>>148630222
Because he's autistic in a cool way like Sherlock and not annoying one like Chris Chan
>>
File: a5f.jpg (24KB, 538x147px) Image search: [Google]
a5f.jpg
24KB, 538x147px
>>148632008
Chris Chan's autism is entertaining af though
>>
Light was doomed the moment he found Misa:

She launch a messagge in form of list of places that only Kira could understand to meet with him, it actually was very smart way because the key was the word "notebook".

What Misa does next? She say in TV "OH I FOUND KIRA THANKS FOR EVERYTHING" the very same fucking day she met with him, ruining her own puzzle. GENIUS
>>
>>148601383
Manipulating some top billionaires to transfer all of their prosperity to to me, then giving them heart attack.
>>
So did Light become that shinigami or not.
>>
>>148632920
No.
>>
>>148630222
I love them both though
Especially when they're together
>>
>>148599186
It wasn't even his fault he got caught, his dumbass ally was the problem.
>>
>>148632920
Yes
>>
>>148632920
Maybe.
>>
>>148632920
If you actually read the manga and pay attention: no, obviously not, you retard.

If you prefer a MAL-tier fanfiction: of course he did.
>>
I just want to have a Death Note, damnit.
>>
File: yump.gif (2MB, 565x236px) Image search: [Google]
yump.gif
2MB, 565x236px
>>148607769
You can set the time of death.

Hell, you can write down EVERY person you think should die and then burn down the book and plan your actions based on who is going to die and when in a single night.

But it comes to the price of not being able to use the note anymore, so you should fill it up as much as you can.
>>
>>148634661
Changing the time of death is useful to trick and manipulate people or hide the hours you kill people at, but it wont change anything to the statistical records of prisonners dying of heart attacks all over the world.
>>
>>148623478
>Only logical conclusion that isn't "it's just a coincidence that happens everyday for some reason" is some kind of religious or magical punishment, from either a God or a person.
This would never happen in the real world. People would just give up because there would be no good hypothesis, and would stay stumped for an unlimited amount of time.
>>
He could have achieved actual WORLD DOMINATION by killing off country leaders and people in positions of real power, and instead he just went after petty criminals.
>>
>>148612705
And your friends closer
>>
>>148634917
You underestimate the lengths we go to solve the pettiest and dumbest problems. There are thousands of people who dedicate their lives to shit like making a computer able to win at chessboard or other japanese games.
>>
>>148635336
Commoners like us wouldn't care, but there'd be some people studying it. Even the dumbest problems get people's attention, I'm pretty sure some scientists took lots of hours to debunk stuff like africans magical supersititions. Why would it be any different for something as intriguing as unexplained directed heart attacks all over the world aimed at criminals and criminals only? It's like those reptilians conspiracy guys, except this time they have something solid.
>>
Make the leaders of countries with nuclear weapons use them to achieve the most deaths.
And it could never be tied to you because everybody knows them.
>>
>>148599186
>tips fedora
>>
>>148631682
You didn't read the epilogue where Light survives, did you?
>>
>>148599782
KEIKAKU FUCKING DOORI
>>
>>148635682
>i've never read/watched death note, and i have been here for about 2 days
>>
>doesn't kill any major politicians
>pretty much only kills people in Japan
>expects to change anything

What a fucking retard.
>>
>>148634755
It changes the stats if you kill different people, from different places, in different days or years.

You literally have time itself at your whim, they cannot stop the deaths once they are written down.

First, you kill a Yakuza, then some eastern terrorist, then a murderer in canada.

All when you live in Mexico, in the span of 2 months.
>>
>>148635839
Source
>>
>>148635983
At the end of the day when stats get aggregated it's still XXX heart attacks per month
>>
>>148635582
Of coursewe would
Imagine /x/ during Kira's murder spree
Imagine the millions of pages of Kira-chan, a cute scythe wielding girl, with a with blood red eyes
If Death Note were to really happen we'd probably have a /kira/ board
>Light gets drunk
>goes to /kira/ to look at his followers
>it can be either 2 or 4chan he speaks English
>decides to fuck with the board
>picks a criminal
>criminal starts a livestream with a few minutes countdown with the stylized K
>countdown ends and the criminal is on camera holding his criminal record
>starts speaking to the anons and saying that he praises their appreciation
>basically announces his manifesto to everyone
>criminal dies of a heart attack live
>>
>>148635582
Only someone who isn't confined by the zeitgeist of naturalism would even consider entertaining the idea of a magical notebook. To conclude that it must be magic because there is no other explanation for the deaths would be akin to giving up on finding a solution, therefore this type of mystery solving autist would never want to accept it, precisely because they would be so persistent. Everything could be explained by magic, which is why it's a weak explanation, since it can't be falsified.

Remember, when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Magic would be deemed impossible, so only a shitty detective like L could catch a death note user in a reasonable amount of time.
>>
Do you guy even know what a Mcguffin is? The people he killed or how he kills is just there to get the plot going.
>>
>>148635839
that doesn't happen to everyone though, just the deathnote wielder snowflakes
>>
>>148636114
Who said we would be using heart attacks?

Accidental kills and lighting strikes all the way, let the impossible deaths be heart attacks, it still helps.
>>
>>148599186
>doesn't accept L's challenge and keeps killing people around the world without ever getting caught

nice story, anon.
>>
>>148636272
>lightning strikes
ok
>>
>>148636359
It does not contradict the rules.
>>
>>148601163
>the entire world, their judicial systems and media outlets all agree to a universal media blackout

somehow a real life death note is more plausible than this shitty post.
>>
>>148636421
>The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.
kys yourself tripfag
>>
>>148636556
Is it physically possible for you to be hit by a lighting bolt or havr a
spontaneous combustion

You are asking for a natural disaster, not for a alien to vaporize you.
>>
>>148636683
yeah, just wait for a rainy day with lots of lightning and make sure the person is outside.
how does it feel to be this retarded?
>>
>>148636887
Which rule says you cannot manipulate the weather?

Hell, you can manipulate people's actions and manipulate fate itself, but not the weather?
>>
>>148637225
Oh, so this is bait? Good to know. Maybe you should actually read/watch entry level anime before being shitposting tripfag.
>>
>>148637308
Dude, people on this thread agree with me.
>>148607034
>>148607068
>>148621108
>>
Pretty much, but L. is the dumbest antagonist.
>>
>>148637225
>maybe it can cause volcanic eruptions too!!!!

please stop breathing.
>>
>>148637497
responding to a troll even if you can see the bait is a sign of kindness
>>
>Giovanni copied the entire notebook
>IN A SINGLE NIGHT

I like the ending, but this is actually such bullshit.
>>
>>148638200
>in the exact same handwriting
>>
>>148623544
The mods of /a/ are way too oppressive and hate free speech. I'm sure I'll get banned just for saying this.
>>
>>148637497
I've a copy of the Note here and I don't think any of the rules say you can't change the weather.
In fact:
>The specific scope of the condition for death is not known to the gods of death, either. So,
you must examine and find out.
On page VI.
>In the occasion where the cause of death is possible but the situation is not only the cause of death will take effect for that victim. If both the cause and the situation are impossibe that victim will die of heart attack.
On page LV.
I assume an "impossible situation" would be like "killed by an unicorn", not "struck by a lighting bolt".
>>
>>148638351
That example of page VI should've been all greentext, obviously.
>>
>>148638351
This

>>148637497
>>148637308
>>148636887
>>148636556
>>148636359
>>148636114
btfo
>>
>>148638351
>>148638564
>samefagging and tripfagging this hard
>>
File: 20161016_144026.png (68KB, 1440x349px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_144026.png
68KB, 1440x349px
>>148638595
BTFO
>>
File: doesn't really prove anything.png (6KB, 538x140px) Image search: [Google]
doesn't really prove anything.png
6KB, 538x140px
>>148638595
I'm not him.
>>
Do you think you could edit Death Note in a way that makes it ambiguous whether Light was Kira until the end?

Might be fun.
>>
>>148638766
You would just have to eliminate all scenes of him using it and monologing.

Like Heavy Rain.
>>
>>148638816
You'd have to balance the weight of his individual scenes too.

Too much of him just dicking around would look weird.
>>
>>148638857
>all the people who'd think Matsuda is Kira and is merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>148638857
Of course.

That is why you only play as the origami killer in heavy rain when he is doing his detective work.

You could have the start be about the investigation team discovering "kira" and Light joining the team like a normal detective.
>>
>>148638924
I'd probably be focused on L.
>>
>>148638924
No one would have seen it coming, tho.
>Post Credit scene shows Matsuda having a fourth death note and Lights name written on it since the beggining of the series with autistic detail of all of his actions.

>and marrying Saiyu, of course
>>
>>148638766
Maybe if either L or someone on the police force was the viewpoint MC, with Light showing up first as a suspect later on with his thoughts never revealed to the viewer.
Not sure if you mean ambiguous even after the ending or ambiguous until an ending reveal but it would probably have to involve something like uncertainty over whether he was being manipulated by the real Kira with the DN or not.
>>
>>148639277
Or maybe L is manipulating Light into believing he was Kira at some point.
>>
>>148639307
Innocent!Light dying after believing he was guilty.
;_;
>>
>>148601383
make people not linked to me in any way drop off their monetary at predetermined locations
the mind control is the main feature of the book, not the killing people.
>>
>>148610866
>>148613412
What if you moved to a country far away from anything. It would take how long for anyone to even start looking for you?
>>
>>148638766
6 Death Notes at most can exist in the world, right? So give some spotlight to each of the users independently taking up the "mantle" of Kira.

Then the real game is figuring out which deaths were caused by which Kiras.
>>
>>148639504
The killing thing is honestly a pretty big drawback, imagine how much more useful it'd be if people you wrote didn't definitely die
>Cant mind control a waifu without her dropping dead a few weeks later
>>
>>148639571
XXVII
>If you write die of disease with a specific disease's name and the person's time of death, there must be a sufficient amount of time for the disease to progress. If the set time is too tight, the victim will die of a heart attack after 6 minutes and 40 seconds after completing the Death Note.

Pick a disease for the far future, and there you go.
>>
>>148639736
Forgot to add this one:
XXVIII
>If you write die of disease like before with a specific disease's name, but without a specific time, if it takes more than 24 days for the human to die the 23 day rule will not take effect and the human will die at an adequate time depending on the disease.
>>
>>148639736
this is absurd, because at this point is doesn't matter whether you can cause volcanic eruptions, when you can cause a smallpox epidemic
>>
>>148603204
>>148602758
The real question here is how many criminals would you have to murder by heart attack so that people even notice someone might be using fuckin magic.

I mean, you'd have to wipe at least a few prisons in the same country so that people correlate that, because once or twice would just be treated as something extremely mysterious and give medics a headache.

Fuck, pointing out that SOMEONE is even doing this would be even more crazy.
>>
>>148639827
Looking at it that way, i'd rather believe fuckin god came back and is cleaning house than thinking someone did it.
>>
>>148639819
I'm pretty sure epidemics like that would fall under being impossible for the Note and the victims would just die of a heart attack
>>
>>148639929
Exactly. Making a sudden connection to "a person is responsible for this" is utterly outrageous.
>>
>>148639969
You can give people any disease.
So you can give someone smallpox or something to that effect.
>>
>>148640059
Your body cant magically make itself get smallpox, it has to catch it off something.
>>
Death Note needs a reboot with youtube, wikileaks, twitter and facebook.
>>
>>148640385
oh fuck off
>>
>>148640458
You need to level your autism if you want to discuss these kind of topics
>>
File: Trick or treat.png (414KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trick or treat.png
414KB, 640x480px
>>148636152
I hope you're not implying that magic doesnt exist anon.
>>
>>148640718
>that image
I'm supposed to laugh, right?
>>
>>148640718
Fuck this image.
>>
File: mar_b22_warai2.png (181KB, 662x600px) Image search: [Google]
mar_b22_warai2.png
181KB, 662x600px
>>148640763
>>148640771
I know right? Its obviously magic!
>>
>>148640385
see
>>148638351
>>
>>148610693
hnnng
>>
>>148638351
By that logic, death by electrocution would be what you want as the cause of death (if a lightning storm isn't happening there).
>>
File: Untitled4.png (829KB, 1324x710px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
829KB, 1324x710px
>best scene in all of deathnote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
>>
>>148638200
>>148638294
It's a magical notebook with infinite pages
It should literally be impossible since it'd turn out to be as thick as an encyclopedia
>>
>>148641511
What? Just simple heart attack. If the weather forecast says there will be thunderstorm rain, the death by lightning would be possible.
>>
>>148638200
Giovanni was fucking good at what he did.
>>
>>148632390
Yeah, that was serious fault if not the plothole. I believe mangakas just rushed through it, because L probably could deduce the fact Kiras somehow saw each other, but later, after the last date written on paper.
>>
>>148610693
Unf, she got so big.
>>
File: Light.png (332KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Light.png
332KB, 720x480px
If Light was so smart, why did he act like an egomaniac?
>>
>>148642321
Memory keikaku went wrong, Light possibly became more careless after L's death and 2 or 3 years fucking around and decieving Kira Task investigators.
>>
>>148642321
Because he knew he was smart.
Also looking at this pic makes me wonder. Just how did they make Light look like such a madman? Even if a didn't know the character just by lookinh at that pic I could tell he was somewhat insane, but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.
>>
>>148642489
the subtle smirk, the angle and the eyes
>>
File: light.png (411KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
light.png
411KB, 720x480px
>>148642489
>>148642642
>subtle
It was clear as day if you payed attention to the blatant hints and details of what was to come of his character.
Pic related, nice subtlety.
>>
>>148642910
that's not fucking subtle at all though
>>
>>148642910
Yes, in stuff that like pic there's something obviously fucking wrong. But in the original pic I was talking about there's nothing in particular I can't point to.
>>
>>148642957
*there's nothing in particular I can point to.
>>
There's no story if there's no conflict so Light had to make a really uncharacteristic mistake right off the bat.

He fucks up killing Lind L Taylor by putting L on his trail immediately.

But L still shouldn't have caught him. Light literally doomed himself when he killed the FBI agents. He literally spends an agonizing amount of time very carefully concealing his identity while killing... then he see a spook following him and is like, "Oh, I need to kill this dude."

If he had literally waited another week the FBI would've thrown its hands up and they'd have to move onto another suspect but nah he kills Raye and that's that- the rest of the story is locked in.

What he should've done if he still killed Raye and set the whole manga in motion is fake his own death when L died and killed the entire investigative team including his dad. Then he could've just given up his identity and used other means to kill criminals.
>>
File: 1473713585224.jpg (245KB, 1318x957px) Image search: [Google]
1473713585224.jpg
245KB, 1318x957px
>>148624235
>>
>>148643012
>fake his own death when L died and killed the entire investigative team including his dad
This, instead of several years of luring investigation in nowhere. But I suppose he could want to prove them the Kira is real justice. Sure, this idea was thrown out at the end of story, because he decided to kill them as witnesses with Nate River and SPK crew.
>>
>>148643012
What about having Lind L. Taylor's death be prevented or linked due to the influence of a Death Note besides Light's? Then Light would be "framed" as Lind's killer so the other Death Note owner can escape suspicion.

A three-way conflict can play up the dual nature of cooperation and competition between Light and L while still making the Death Note mechanics front and center.
>>
>>148613967
That's why you've got to wait hours after doing a move
>>
>>148642930
Read the post, read up on irony, consider killing yourself, decide to settle for vasectomy.
>>
>>148643496
That's not irony.

It's sarcasm, and you can't rely on text to effectively communicate it unless you're a strong writer.
>>
>>148643593
He is a strong enough writer for me to have noticed it.
>>
>>148643243

I guess if we're being generous we can interpret Light's really dumb actions of taking L's identity as being Light wanting L's reach into interpol and all that shit as a means to keep tabs on law enforcement and get the identity of criminals to kill.

If he was such a goddamn genius you'd think he could come up with another way to get the info he needs. There would be tons of people willing to feed him info if he set himself up as a dude who really DOES only kill the shittiest criminals. That's what he wanted from the Kira identity in the first place- the good people feed him the bad ones and he cleanses humanity one criminal at a time.

He should have manipulated evidence and/or had a fake body prepared, and told Rem that she'd have to kill the whole investigative team minus him to save Misa. After that, kill Misa with your own Death Note (she's a liability), take Rem's, then set your fake death up and bounce outta there.

Don't steal any of L's assets for someone else to track either. If you gotta smuggle yourself out of the country and work as a WalMart greeter while smiting the world's evil that's a small price to pay if you're really into this thing.

>>148643404

Yeah, this is what the whole Misa subplot should've been. Another motivated killer with the same idea but less acumen in some areas while better in others.
>>
>>148643674
What happens if you sarcastically write a name in the Death Note?
>>
>>148643593
>>subtle
>It was clear as day if you payed attention to the blatant hints and details of what was to come of his character.
>blatant hints and details
>pic related being blatant as fuck

In this context I had no problems understanding that he wasn't serious in his last sentence.
>>
>>148643702
The Note explodes.
>>
>>148599186
It was his ego and hunger for power that killed him. If he just mixed up the causes of death and was slightly more discreet instead of going full Kira, nobody would be able to connect the dots.
>>
File: 1474149639618.jpg (278KB, 928x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1474149639618.jpg
278KB, 928x1499px
>yfw this part
>>
>>148643875
im still mad. glad he bites the dust at the end
>>
>>148643674
7>8>4>2

4th, 4th best anon.
>>
>>148601383
Short the stock of any public corporation on an apparent upswing, then kill all their notable higher ups.
>>
>>148599782
kek
>>
>>148643875
man even the artist didn't like this
>>
File: 1475103002405.png (409KB, 760x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1475103002405.png
409KB, 760x1100px
>>148643958
>>148644894
She was supposedly going to have a bigger part in the Kira investigation and the story in general but he couldn't make her fit well into it apparently.
>>
>>148599186
When people say that the NSA, Google, Facebook, etc collecting metadata is fine and nothing can be traced to you from it, show them this anime.
>>
>>148643875
One of the best scenes in the anime.
>>
How often did Light bang Misa? He lived with her for years, slept in the same bed, and she was hungry for his cock.
>>
>>148645624
never. surprised he didn't just off her after rem left

never was a smart guy tho
>>
>>148645851
Because he kept her around as a fuckdoll
The guy wanted to be a god, why wouldn't he keep around a hot girl who literally worships him?
He probably had her moan a lot
>>
>>148599186
How do you expect him to win when his opponent somehow figures out exactly what hes trying to do and is always able to figure out the logic behind the killings, L is able to figure out that there is a shinigami etc. It's contrived mary sue shit.
>>
>>148647359

The most annoying thing about L is that he's supposed to be the most analytical of the wammy's house kids and for some reason he just refuses to drop his "gut" feelings about some stuff.

Like, that's Near and Mello's shtick. Neither of them are as good as L but Near just sticks with his gut instincts forever and Mello does the same but acts basically like a criminal.

Also Near and Mello are really insanely bad.
>>
>>148647359
How does he figure out the Shinigami? The first time he thinks about it is when it's in the message from Kira and then when the Second Kira mentions Shinigami he freaks out because he wasn't seriously considering that something like that could exist before then.
>>
How would you have written Death Note so it would actually feel like a decently written mystery?
>>
>>148648423
That was a good chunk of the show was people somehow being able to come up with pinpoint accurate conclusions to things that they would have no reference for but just kinda "know". Most of which is just to throw a curveball at Light, watching him barely clutch through it.
>>
>>148649438
anyone?
>>
>>148649438
As I suggested in >>148643404, three-way conflict between Light, L and the hidden Death Note user. Once the third party is taken care of (preferably killed by Light with L's timely help), the second and final arc would be Light vs. L.

Also expand the scope of the setting to be global instead of just Japan.
>>
File: Cu7TGR-WgAAVQzQ.jpg large.jpg (47KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
Cu7TGR-WgAAVQzQ.jpg large.jpg
47KB, 500x595px
Wow this thread makes me nostalgic. Maybe I should go rewatch Death Note but I've already watched it three times since 2006.
But somehow I never watched these two Rewrite specials. Should I do it now /a/?
>>
>>148599186
All he had to do was just be gradual and somewhat random about his killings. Only write a couple each day, and have them each be a little different (electrocution, suicide, heart attack, seizure, etc). Then no one would have ever noticed anything, just a slight increase of inmate deaths due to natural causes, and even then no one would have cared because they're criminals.
>>
>>148650266
But you can't change the world this way.
>>
>>148650266
>Then no one would have ever noticed anything
The point was to be noticed, he didnt want to slightly cull the criminal population, he wanted to create a world where nobody would commit crimes
>>
>>148650266
But then because nobody notices, it'd have zero impact on new crimes being committed. By making himself know, Light made a clear statement saying, "If you're a shithead criminal I'll kill you, so don't be a shithead criminal."
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.