[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fune wo Amu the sleeper hit of the season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 49

File: 58227.jpg (67KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
58227.jpg
67KB, 704x396px
Is Fune wo Amu the sleeper hit of the season?
>>
is it yaoi?
>>
WHY CREATE A NEW DICTIONARY IF EVERYONE JUST USES THE INTERNET TO LOOK UP WORDS?
>>
Thank god noitaminA still manages to do its job right once in a while.
>>
>>148592307
Forgot my pic.
>>
It's a little too dry for my tastes.
>>
>>148592138
>>
>>148592520
Dry? It was poetic as fuck.
The show is already making me care about dictionaries, words and shit like that.
>>
This show is clearly not for EOPs
>>
I refuse to support a show that deliberately fucks up the source material to appeal to fujoshi.

>the girl was the co-protagonist in the novel
>the brown-haired guy was an old man in the novel

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
Only one with a refined palate for the linguistics of Japanese, such as myself, can fully appreciate this show.
>>
>>148592856
Fuck off.
>>
>>148592092
There is female love interest.
>>
>>148592997
>the girl was the co-protagonist in the novel
have you watched the part before the OP?
have you watched the fucking ED?
>>
>>148591583
noitamina shows used to good/decent
>>
>>148591583
Doesn't sleeper hit translates into "unpopular things I like?"
>>
>>148593306
Spotted the EOP.
>>
>>148593657
No, it translates to something that becomes popular unexpectedly despite a lack of promotion, which clearly isn't the case.
>>
>>148593657
That's hidden gem.
Sleeper hit is closer to dark horse.
>>
>>148591583
it's only sleeper because it make you fall asleep. it's based on a award winning novel, it would be almost impossible to screw this up, if people aren't aware of this is because they don't want. award winning novel =/= sleeper hit, come on, it was obvious this was going to be a pleasing work to all the elitist fags out there.
>>
>>148591583
It was interesting, which is quite something considering it's a show about dictionaries.
>>
>>148594314
>dark horse
black people aren't in anime anon
>>
>>148592092
no
>>
>fat cat

i'm already in love
>>
>>
Holy shit, the episode was beautiful.
>>
>>
I'd rather watch this anime.
>>
>>148594486
I guess coming up with good definitions can be pretty amusing
>>
>>148595625
>>148595665
yeah so many empty space scenes
>>
>>
It's nice that the Rakugo Shinjuu mangaka did the chara design.
Makes it easier to wait for S2.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
What does this face convey?
>>
>>
>>148596027
Relief, happiness.
>>
Davinci or Commie?
>>
>>148596027
The pleasure of being defined.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>148596093
Commie
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
How much focus will the romance get?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: makes_think.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
makes_think.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>148596721
>>
>>
What a true lad, I remember doing the same thing in primary school.

Haha, prostitute.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
if you couldn't tell this was going to be AOTS after the first few moments, you need to go back to lurking and get a couple hundred more shows under your belt
>>
>>
last one
>>
3gatsu no Lion OP and this one are the best this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rC3oXoOH2U
>>
>>148597546
I actually really like the Heybot one, but its totally different and not really comparable i guess.
>>
>>148592856

Similies and homo(graph|nym|phone)s are interesting in any language if you're so inclined. You don't need to be fluent; just have a burgeoning interest.
>>
>>148597546
3-gatsu wins OP, though Fune wins ED.
>>
>>148598703
3-gatsu wins nothing, its ED is better than its OP for one thing.
>>
>>148597457
It's mediocore. 3gatsu has better monologue.
>>
The animation looked weird to me. Not sure how to described it. "Over-animated" maybe? Characters have unnecessary minor movements when talking. I understand it's done so the characters wouldn't look stiff but it looked unnatural to me. I am not sure if it's because they overdid it or if it wasn't fluid enough.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.