[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Japs really use sticks to eat? What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (798KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
798KB, 500x281px
Do Japs really use sticks to eat? What the fuck
>>
I don't know what to say to that. "Ha ha you're dumb?" You clearly put some thought and effort into this. "Boo hoo go fuck yourself?" Doesn't seem to be what you're after. You want me to be sarcastic or play along? "no, bro, you can't eat with sticks. Japanese eat with their butts!"
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 392x495px
>>148510920
That was some A-class autism
>>
>>148510635
Chopsticks are actually pretty great once you get the hang of them. I'd actually consider them superior to forks in some areas. But not sporks. Nothing beats a good spork.
>>
>>148512359
Generally curious, as someone that only occasionally uses them, when are chopsticks superior to western silverware?
>>
>>148512388
Not him but chopsticks are much easier to clean then forks.
>>
>>148512473
There's nothing easier about putting both in the dishwasher. Try harder.
>>
>>148512473
There might be a relative advantage, but absolute I'll say from experience it's practically nonexistent; both take 1 sec max to clean (assuming no dried up residue)
>>
>>148512388
They're good for dipping things that fall apart easily, like sushi.
>>
>>148512359
I have a titanium spork.

I lost it.
>>
>>148512388
When the slippery glass noodles at the bottom corners of your take-out box slip out of your plastic fork prongs so you can't just wind them up, do disposable wooden chopsticks have an advantage?
>>
>>148512627
That makes sense, thank you
I still don't know why they use them with noodles though
>>
>>148512574
>1 hour
vs
>two seconds with a soapy rag
>>
>>148512388
I only have the ones from Chinese food stores that I use when I'm bored or don't want to use silverware and don't have any plastic
>>
>>148512388
Chopstick works for just about everything.
>>
>>148512813
Convenience. Its easier to grab asian noodle/noodle soup with chopstick than a fork, compared to pasta which can sometimes be too slippery for stainless steel/glossy wood types.

Plus, you can use it to grab sides or foods from other dishes
>>
>>148512388
Chopsticks are great when you're making the omu in omurice.
>>
File: 1460947043295.png (245KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1460947043295.png
245KB, 595x842px
Are you not skilled enough to hold two fucking sticks in your hand, OP?
>>
>>148510635
>>148510920
(you)
>>
>>148512827
>masturbating with rags
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.