[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rotoscoping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sasasasasasasasasa.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sasasasasasasasasa.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>that fag in the comment section of of every Aku no hana ep talking about how he "feels sorry for the people that dropped this because of rotoscoping."

Do people really hate it? It's nice to have so much visual detail
>>
Throwing Photoshop filters over a drama and calling it animation is only OK if it's from Kyoto.
>>
>visual detail
>flat and ugly
>>
File: 1365508496643.gif (3MB, 640x239px) Image search: [Google]
1365508496643.gif
3MB, 640x239px
>>148501649
>Aku no Hana poor man's rotoscope
>Visual detail

Are you drunk?
>>
Rotoscoping doesn't give you detail, it gives you natural movements.

Wasn't crazy about how it was used in Aku no Hana, but I loved Hana to Alice.
>>
>>148501775
Obviously talking about when they're close enough to the screen. Compared to your usual anime, yeah, it was nice to really see character emotions through their face and movements.

>>148501869
Will have to check it out. The natural movements is such a breath of fresh air.
>>
File: aB86nT.jpg (1MB, 2507x2723px) Image search: [Google]
aB86nT.jpg
1MB, 2507x2723px
>>148502015
>The natural movements is such a breath of fresh air.
If only there was a way to acquire them
>>
>>148503482

>The chinks will nuke us some day, so I'm going to kill myself

BRAVO BERGMAN
>>
>>148501649
If I cared about realistic movements so much I would just watch real stuff filmed on cameras.
>>
bamp
>>
It had source material with the artist's personal style. It's not the rotoscope itself it's that it isn't faithful.
>>
>>148504633
You don't need to only watch one or the other. I like how it's kind of inbetween the two. Like i said, it's a breath of fresh air
>>
>>148501649
>comment section of of every Aku no hana ep
Streamshitters not welcome.
>>
Tracing is not impressive.
>>
>>148501716

When did KyoAni ever use rotoscoping?

Unless you're talking about some of the backgrounds, in which case a lot of studios do that. Besides, it's a great way to do more with less.
>>
>>148506711
Nothing is impressive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.