[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 21.png (454KB, 890x1300px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
454KB, 890x1300px
Where were you when week after week Norman proves himself the indisputable Best Boy? I want him to live the most. which probably means he'll die

Who do you think will make it?
>>
>>148500433
Sounds more like he'll betray them
>>
>>148500433
It's kind of a situation where I want all the kids to die horribly and only Emma survive for maximum edge. It's kind of a lose-lose situation. If all kids escape, it's terrible. If all kids die, it's edgy.
>>
File: 22706.jpg (115KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
22706.jpg
115KB, 952x536px
>>148501591
I wonder where this is going.
Maybe like Seraph of the End?
>>
>>148500433
Ray is literally me_irl
>>
>>148501692
Nah. It's going to remain a murder-mystery type thing, I'd be surprised if it went Battle Shounen. Writer is doing a good job and seems to have stuff pretty planned out.

Norman is going to go full Hitler.
Place your bets on the spy. The older girl that figured out more or less what's happening HAS to be a red herring at this point. It's too obvious.
>>
>>148501591
It's at least interesting at this point since it seems utterly impossible to keep all 50 rugrats alive.

Also, I don't see how Emma could possibly survive on her own, given how naive she acts.
Maybe she peaks out on the 300/300 tests, but it feels like Ray and Norman would wreck her on a more difficult one.
>>
>>148500433
Spoiler are out, not even kidding:
The kids tell the Nigga Kid and Glasses what's going on and they form a plan after glasses admits that she was suspicious of them and cries around. Afterwards everyone's happy and goes back. Suddenly Nigga Mama grabs glasses and says thats he was waiting for her with a smile. End.
>>
>there is a mole leaking information among the children
It's Ray, isn't it?
>>
>>148504333
>>148503641
>>
File: 338-7.png (1MB, 1276x660px) Image search: [Google]
338-7.png
1MB, 1276x660px
>>148503641
>Suddenly Nigga Mama grabs glasses and says thats he was waiting for her with a smile.

Nigger Mama and Gilda are both grills
, anon.

> https://www.spoiler.net/spoiler/9e.1-the-promised-neverland-chapter-11
>>
Norman will be a down the rabbit hole character
Emma will shounen protag
Ray is the traitor
>>
>>148504770
Was it rape?
>>
>>148505149
Glasses is already confirmed traitor, dude.
>>
>>148505149
>Ray is the traitor

but Ray is the only one with anything resembling worldly knowledge.
Emma is virtual dead weight, and Norman couldn't survive in an entirely alien environment on pure reason alone.
>>
The plans are nice, but I can not care for the characters. They lack something. They're kind of dull.
>>
>>148501591

>Both boys sacrifice themselves to let Emma escape
>She makes it to the real world and swears revengeance
>Eventually meets a boy and the resistance he belongs to, shocking twist that boy is part demon himself
>Series steadily becomes a battle manga with the new boy as the main character with Emma steadily losing importance/relevance and really just exists as a love interest

See you in 200 chapters!
>>
>>148503641
So both Sister Krone and Gilda are dead then.
>Gilda will be reported for knowing the truth about the farm and be immediately shipped of for harvesting
>Mama won't be happy Krone soiled her perfect record and will probably kill her herself or lie and say Krone carelessly exposed the truth of the farm.
>>
>>148506880
>turns out Norman and Rei didn't die
>they were made into a super demons taht can't go against their new race, because they tried to flee
>Norman+Rei Vs. Emma+Fuccboi
>>
>>148500433
Why the hell does niggerstream upload Neverland a week after it's released in japan?
>>
>>148507315
They actually release it on the day it's released in Japan just like Viz.
>>
>>148506880
>Both boys sacrifice themselves to let Emma escape
Shonen Jump, bro, pls
>>
File: 338-2.png (682KB, 1290x434px) Image search: [Google]
338-2.png
682KB, 1290x434px
>Why aren't you telling me the truth?
Emma a qt!
>>
>>148503641
>>148504770
NEVER TRUST MEGANE
>>
>>148503641
For anyone that can read moonrunes, was Megane the mole all along or did they not discover who it was yet?
>>
>>148507671
She is cute. reminds me of girl from Metropolis old manga adaptation from 2001.
>>
>>148507754
She pretends to be very sad about Emma possibly dying soon and something bad happening afterwards. They calm her down and then discuss the plan while assuring her that everyone will survive. Afterwards we see that scene of her and NM's secret meeting which seem to imply that she tricked them.
>>
>>148508002
I don't know I feel like that might of been Krone spying on her and now that she knows the truth of the farm, Krone can use that to her advantage and report the error to the demons and steal Mama's position.
>>
>>148508189
Yeah I have the same impression.
After the game of tag, Krone thought of her little list of suspects and it would seem a bit too quick for her to have turned Gilda into a mole in the gap between those chapters.
>>
agree. they are just plot devices. zero empathy.
>>
>>148508449
shit, the answer was to >>148506632
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.