[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never seen Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate before, so I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 11352.jpg (165KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
11352.jpg
165KB, 1600x600px
Never seen Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate before, so I was thinking of watching one of them (or maybe both, I guess) since it's spooky month.

Some quick questions:
1. Which one should I watch first?
2. I hate to ask this, but sub or dub? I usually watch subs, but there's sometimes the rare occasion where I watch a dub because it's recommended.
3. So... are they any good?
>>
>>148483927
>sub or dub
>considering dubs ever
>>>/out/
>>
watch regular hellsing first because it is not as good as ultimate and deviates heavily from the source material

watch the sub

if you think they're bad you have shit taste
>>
>>148483927
If you're ashamed enough about watching dubs that you'd spoiler that you should already have your answer.

For fuck's sake, if you're going to be a dubfag at least commit to it.
>>
>>148483978
>>148484021
Just curious.
Then again, most of the time when I'm recommended the dub, it's usually just because it's a comedy (ex. Cromartie High School).
Maybe I should stop listening to those people.
>>
>>148483927
Hellsing Ultimate (Dub).

watch the original only for the music
>>
>>148483927
>>148484525
>spoilers are surprise boxes
Fuck off. >>>/wsr/
>>
Ultimate sub
Then you go to youtube and watch the Major's speech in english.
And then in german.
>>
>>148484598
My mistake. Sorry.
>>
The mods aren't in a babysitting mood tonight. These are
>>>/wsr/
threads. Please don't bump any "is such and such good/worth watching?" threads. It's not about "muh rules" it's about having principles and refusing to spoonfeed.
>>
Anderson and The Major alone make the dub worth watching.
>>
Dub is really good. They got some pretty good actors from overseas to give the characters fitting accents (Brits sound British, Nazis sound German), and some lines are cooler or funnier in English.

On the other hand, the sub has a lot of kick-ass seiyuu like Jouji Nakata and Yoshiko Sakakibara, if that's your thing.
>>
>>148483978
But the dub is one of the best out there. Particularly because they used british voice actors who actually know how to act.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.