[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Platinum End

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: img000058.png (1003KB, 1780x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000058.png
1003KB, 1780x1300px
I knew that would happen. This manga is getting intense like Death Note. I'm starting to like it. I heard some bad stuff about it but it really doesn't seem that bad.
>>
The story telling elements, models and creativity for elements of surprise aren't there. It's a by the book series. That's why it's not as good as their earlier works.

Action isn't everything. You're an unseasoned reader anon. Come bCk when you read far more manga.
>>
I'm not reading this and don't plan to anytime soon but I see Obata's art has recovered

So is this like REVERSI from Bakuman? What's it about
>>
File: 055_1476239378.jpg (558KB, 1781x1300px) Image search: [Google]
055_1476239378.jpg
558KB, 1781x1300px
Dropped it at chapter 8. i looked at the last chapter and it looks pretty as ever

Ill read it when its completed maybe
>>
I have honestly been very patient with this manga; and it took a while to build up. At first I was super close to stop reading this series.

This was probably the best chapter in the series so far. I felt extremely comfortable reading the calm and comfortable panels and the story doesn't feel as stressed compared to the earlier works. Some stuff was cliche; but it felt comfortable and natural and excellently illustrated beautifully.

The only suspense factor is metropoli man being L and finding out who he is is kinda key here, but there are also goals and motives. I lost forgot about the contest for God; but so far I m kind of liking this becsuse it's more by the book than being unconventional and It's being done very good and well. Death note was unconventional and was creative and witty; this one is kind of more keep it simple and don't go crazy doing things you shouldn't have to. It keeps it very simple and to the point and doesn't try to keep doing all these mental gymnastics to keep the readers hooked.

It's one of those; it's either you like it or don't series.

What I like is that it's mature in not trying too hard to stand out or be cool; it's actually s very conservative and reserved read.

Some stuff did catch me off guard on this series; but it's more common sense now and not as scrutinous as death note was back in the day.
>>
>>148463403
Some kid family dies, he live with his shitty aunt and uncle who abuse and neglect him.
He tries to commit suicide, but he gets saved by an angel and he gets a set of wings that can fly so fast that he can fly to another country in a matter of minutes and two arrows a red one that makes people fall in love with you to the point it is mind controll for 30 days and a white one which just kills them without any evidence.
He now has to compete/kill 12 other people who also have some of the things he has to become the new god or some shit.
>>
>>148463403
Its like super edgy death note.
The angels of love are basically shinigami and the love arrow is the death note.
>>
>>148464774
Spoken like someone who does all his manga reading on tvtropes.
>>
>>148465029
Im bad with monthly manga.
>>
>>148463709

It was really moving how color and life returned to her eyes.
>>
he's gonna fuck her already or no? pfff
>>
I love this MC with a heart of gold.
>>
>>148469287
Why?
>>
Reading chapter 5. I think Saki will somehow get them caught.
>>
>>148463403
I honestly think that Bakuman's art was better.
>>
So when is the faggot MC becoming edgy?
>>
>>148474210
After his waifu dies in a horribly manner.
>>
>>148472333
double it satan! also your death flagging couldn't be more obvious realistic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.