[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1457773582560.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457773582560.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Discuss
>>
meh
>>
>>148455273
no
>>
it sucks
>>
>>148455273
It's shit
>>
shake it now
>>
>>148455359
>>148455348
>>148455312
>>148455303
Are you guys for real? I thought it was a really well done adaptation. Only issue was that it's done by a budget studio, but if you look over that care to elaborate on why you considered it that way in more than 3 words this time?
>>
>>148455427
Its really really shitty.
>>
>>148455427
It could have been better, yes.
>>
It's just one of the infinite route that could have happened. Problem comes Kotarou being unable to choose any girl that isn't the Key.
>>
>>148455362
baby now
>>
>>148455427
it started as shitty slice of live with bakemonogatari-like "MC has to help those girls with their problems" followed by a secret organisation "plottwist" and after that it was captain planet with shitty fights.
My favourite part wa show the build up this "mysterious" girl for like 8 epsiodes, only to kinda have her start speaking after a while.
Also i still don't get the power of the MC.
Before you aks i didn't read the manga but after i saw this i never will
>>
>>148455740
>manga
>>
Lucia a shit
>>
Fuck 8but
>>
>>148455740
the fact that you haven't read Catcher in the Rye and refer to -monogatari of all things is probably the worst part of this entire comment
>>
>>148455427
It's an okay adaption of a fairly average if not sub par visual novel. Everything about it just eh, and I mean that literally. It's forgettable.
>>
>>148456113
Memorable to me.
>>
>>148455740
>bakemonogatari-like "MC has to help those girls with their problems"
That's been a Key anime staple for ages.
>>
>>148455779
Well, he's not wrong, there are a few manga titles based around different routes of the VN.
>>
>>148455273
It's shit, but I liked it.
>>
> bad end route

Fuck you. Where's season 2 with the good end route?
>>
>>148456129
I doubt it.
>>
>>148456475
Rewrite is some of the most memorable scenes and deepest foreshadowing of any series I've seen
>>
>>148456091
>read Catcher in the Rye

I hope this is bait.
>>
>>148456514
How? It's evident he hasn't
>>
>>148456508
Okay. Tell me each of these memorable scenes and why you think they're memorable.
>>
>>148456751
burden of proof lies upon you matey
>>
>>148456091
I haven't red it and generally don't read that much books.
Also i don't know why it should be an better example here, since this is an anime board i guess.
I admit there are probably better examples, but it came to mind. i didn't even said that i like this show.
Please tell me how uneducated i am.
>>
>>148456797
No, the burden of proof of "this is a generic shitty anime from a generic visual novel" can be pointed out by watching 1 episode or playing 10 minutes of it. It's first "half" and lighthearted tone is generic, uninspired and has some pretty lazy characters. The protagonist is goofy enough to be slightly unique but that's it.

Then the drama appears. It's forced, stupid, and even for the tragedies that appear from the company that makes these games (like Little Buster and it's dream world shit) it's something that just seems so retarded.

And the final super special route? It's nonsensical, has a shitty ending and all the forshadowing (which doesn't make sense, by the way, since the world written for the final route was written after all the other routes and their experiences) won't change that.
>>
File: YuruYuri-KyoukoSmirk (1).gif (393KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
YuruYuri-KyoukoSmirk (1).gif
393KB, 200x230px
>>148456234
>he doesn't know something he didn't read
>>
>>148456907
>Please tell me how uneducated i am.

>I haven't red it
>>
>>148456978
>>148456533
He's obviously an idiot but catcher in the rye is a shit book that retards seek deeper meanings for. You're about as retarded as him for saying that.
>>
>>148457030
Catcher in the Rye isn't a shit book, it's just an overly praised average book about a shitty kid whose whole deal is that he thinks he's smarter than he is when he's actually a fucking idiot. You know, a lot like people who dig for the deeper meaning in the Catcher of the Rye act.
>>
File: shizuruget.webm (666KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
shizuruget.webm
666KB, 640x369px
I personally enjoyed it so far
Obviously, they're are working with great source material, but VN's are very hard to adapt, but despite that fact, this has been great so far.
Better animation budget wouldn't have hurt, but it's not quality enough for me to complain either

Of course, I reserve my right to change my mind after Moon/Terra
>>
>>148456920
That would only prove 10 minutes of episode 1 are generic. Even then that wouldn't really amount to anything as anyone even remotely educated knows not to use 'originality' as an argument

>>148457030
I'm retarded for pointing out he hasn't read one of the first books you read as a teen? People seek for deeper meanings in EVA too and that is just a harem wish-fulfilment show. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't have seen it by now.
>>
>>148457310
And your argument? What are these memorable scenes that make it stand out and truly something worth remembering? I did my part.
>>
>>148457524
Again, the burden of proof is upon you. but I can't help it if you resort to fallacious retorts like 'originality'. I don't want to repeat myself so unless you actually can come up with something of even remote substance, I won't be able to communicate with you
>>
>>148457574
So you're going to keep dodging bringing anything up? So you were just shitposting. Going against my opinion for the sake of an argument? Okay then.
>>
Shit anime for shit people
Just look at this thread
>>
>>148455273
Dropped it after episode 3.

Literally made ZERO sense.
>>
>>148457310
I guess you read every relevant book ever so those internet people can't call you an idiot right?
Also those "deeper meanings" people are looking for are mostly generall themes and intention behind certain editing choices.
It's not like this stuff is something only a few really good shows have.
You can analyse almost every piece of fiction to find a hint of "deepness", shows like eva are only still debated because there is enough of it to keep the conversations going.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.