[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you watch the previews at the end of the episodes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 6eiLFxN.jpg (9KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
6eiLFxN.jpg
9KB, 186x208px
Do you watch the previews at the end of the episodes?
>>
Not for anime originals.
>>
>>148452690
No i also don't really watch movie trailers for the same reason
>>
I just let the ED play while I click to /a/ and then click back to the preview when it comes on.
>>
File: Kaifun smug bored condescending.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaifun smug bored condescending.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>148452690
Obviously, it's part of the show.

>Not consuming everything belonging to a show you watch, including PVs, all extras and CMs you can find
>>
>>148452690
I watch everything, the OP/ED the previews even the commercials and BURANDO SPONSADEN.

If you don't you're autistic.
>>
>>148452690
Even if I don't and it has spoilers people will spoil it for me anyway.
>>
>>148452942
I wouldn't call it spoilers if the people who also made the main medium intended you to know something. I don't have a better word for it, foreshadowing doesn't really nail it because it can be really specific at times, but spoiler strikes me as inaccurate as well.
>>
>>148453004
Sometimes they really do spoil the fuck out of things. Lately most PV videos spoil stuff also, especially for movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
Not if it's anime-only. Also OP I need that folder of yours
>>
>Not wanting to make sure there'll be enough fanservice in the next episode
>>
>>148453068
lurk for 2 years before posting retard
>>
>>148453004
Sometimes they can be real fucking awful. The biggest example for me is when ZZ Gundam spoiled Hayato's death, a character who was there since 0079.
>>
>>148453004
Because sometimes they just don't give a shit about you.
Look at Hollywood movie trailers, god forbid they don't put what the climax is about in there. So many movies I skipped on because the trailers outright spoil things.
Thank god anime manages to mostly avoid this now (it did it a lot in the 90s and early 2000s but now there's not as much stuff that's out there to get you).
>>
File: 10.jpg (88KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
88KB, 637x358px
>>148453068
Slowly compile them over the years like the rest of us.
>>
>>148452690
Depends on how they are done. If they are spoiler heavy, no. If they are comedic or entertaining in some way without spoiling things then yes.
>>
>>148453034
>>148453110
I'm not saying that reviews don't reveal things prematurely or that it isn't bad. It's simply about the terminology. Even if they reveal something and it makes the show less enjoyable, that is the intended experience, so saying that it spoiled something seems wrong.
>>
>Do you intentionally make the next episode less interesting?
No?
>>
>>148452690
>interrogation marks on their heads

you need to be 18+ in order to post here
>>
Depends
If all the eps are not out:
If I'm too hyped to know what is next, Yes
If not, maybe I will maybe not.

If the episodes are out I don't watch the PV I eatch the next episode.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.