[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studio Ghibli Color Designer Michiyo Yasuda Dies at 77

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

It was announced that color designer Michiyo Yasuda has died at age 77 on October 5. The cause of death was an illness. A private funeral with her husband and relatives has already held.

Yasuda debuted as a color designer in 1976, working on Haha wo Tazunete Sanzenri, and in 1978 she worked on Mirai Shounen Conan, where she was fully in charge of the color designs for the first time. She was also the color designer for many prestigious Studio Ghibli films for more than 30 years until her retirement in 2008, where Gake no Ue no Ponyo was her last film. In 2013, she returned one last time to work on Kaze Tachinu with Hayao Miyazaki before his retirement. Yasuda worked on films such as Mononoke Hime, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi and Howl no Ugoku Shiro, and more.
>>
Is the animator industry is now endanger species?
>>
That's sad. Loved her work.
>>
They are dropping like flies
>>
RIP Color Designer-san.
>>
10/11/16

The day anime literally died
>>
>Boom Boom Satellite's vocalist died
>VA Kazunari Tanaka died
>Now this
>In just two days

Who's next?
>>
>>148448806
miyazaki
>>
File: kill_uh_why.jpg (47KB, 299x268px) Image search: [Google]
kill_uh_why.jpg
47KB, 299x268px
>>148449071
I want this for the sheer desire to see what would result of it.
>>
>>148448524
My condolences (I've said that too many times this week), she's had a real good innings at 77 and did make her mark well.
>>
File: 1474991239798.png (80KB, 450x517px) Image search: [Google]
1474991239798.png
80KB, 450x517px
>>148448524
Are we in the darkest timeline?
>>
>>148448806
Miura
>>
>>148449992
It will be the most intense shitstorm in this site's history when the old man finally bites the dust.
>>
>>148448805

Nah that's when the master Hideki Anno died
>>
File: Gray_Fox_MG2.gif (2KB, 64x96px) Image search: [Google]
Gray_Fox_MG2.gif
2KB, 64x96px
>A strain of the common cold, the likes of which never seen or anticipated sweeps Japan, taking the lives of several big name mangaka/animators
Nature, when. I wish to see thr world end in fire.
>>
>>148450184
Hideaki Anno has been dead since 1995.
>>
Man I can't imagine life after death. The works you've done and how your life is viewed.
>>
>>148450442
>Man I can't imagine life after death.
Yeah, I'd imagine you'd be too dead at that point.
>>
>>148450286
Only he then rose up to do Shin Godzilla.
>>
File: 1428176823850.png (384KB, 631x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428176823850.png
384KB, 631x720px
Someone stop 2016 already, Haven't we suffered enough.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.