[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shut hell thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_ni2fibkgmy1ti60zlo1_500.jpg (492KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni2fibkgmy1ti60zlo1_500.jpg
492KB, 500x733px
After reading the newer chapters, I started to have this weird theory.
That it's actually shut hell who has dreams of her next life as the present day young man instead of the opposite .
My evidence is that unlike many "genderbend" and timetravel works, shut hell never seems to mind about being a woman in an ancient time with war,murdering, and many others things .
A normal ordinary present day young man should have feel very uncomfortable and not fit in about the situation, but shut hell doesn't seem to mind that much,she act vary natural about it such as being a bisexul.
The persona shift things for me is just seems to be shut hell's own persona shift instead of a formal life and a next life .
Both persona shear the same feeling, just one is more aggressive and another is more nice.
>>
File: 1476217589953.png (2MB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476217589953.png
2MB, 1127x1600px
>>
File: 1476224400756.jpg (106KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1476224400756.jpg
106KB, 800x1195px
>>
File: shut_hell_by_fkcogus333-d826nul.jpg (2MB, 2672x2627px) Image search: [Google]
shut_hell_by_fkcogus333-d826nul.jpg
2MB, 2672x2627px
>>
>>148441715
I can't believe anons made a shut hell thread.

You go anon.

Also happy shut hell is happy in the latest chapter, although I am not sure if it is Sudo in charge or shut hell.
>>
>>148441715
Also very pretty Shut hell there.
>>
>>148441715
Didn't read but will stay for the Shut Hell thread.

Why is tiger man best boy? and do you think he's still alive? Also was getting some bloodborne feelings from yurul's new look.
>>
>>148443011
Tigerman is definitely still alive.

How would anyone be able to resist the mongol onslaughter though? What is the point of going to Song? They too will fall in a few decades.
>>
>>148442533
I think Sudo and shut hell are actually the same person, sudo just "thought " that she(he) is a different person,but the truth is that she's shut hell herself all along, just a different persona. Like op said,
"sudo "never seems to mind about being a woman and have romantic feeling for man is weird at all.
>>
>>148443274
Sudo was lusting after the shota's female descendant though.
>>
You're making this more complex than it actually is, Sudoh is a reincarnated Shut Hell. He doesn't feel weird in a body that originally belonged to himself in a previous life.
I just don't understand why the author even has the 'present' element factored into the story. I thought originally it would be to swap and parallel between the two lives. While Shut Hell struggles in the previous world, we see that Sudoh faces similar modern dilemmas. But instead Sudoh is constantly shafted (which is understandable but then you have to ask why his inclusion is ever needed)

I thought the mangaka was going for a 'Sudoh has to fix the past' type thing when Yuruls' reincarnation disappeared, but it seems unlikely.
It's just hard for me to care about them swapping bodies as it's only used to create more drama.
I would favor the idea that Sudoh is simply a personality that Shut Hell created to deal with situations she couldn't reason with. But I hiiiiighly doubt it.
>>
>>148443812
>Sudoh faces similar modern dilemmas

Which ones?

Also Sudoh is needed to tell the shota that his idea would take hold in the future.
>>
>>148441715
Shut Hell is good

I feel bad for Veronika... I think.
>>
>>148443887
>Which ones?
Nigga I don't know, that's what I thought the mangaka would answer.

Maybe that people care less to learn a language and how the importance has decreased? That eventually one language will erase all the others?

>>148443952
nah
>>
>>148444006
So it is fine then if the Mongols wipe out the language of a dead nation, and replace it with their script or the Han script.
>>
>>148443952
Crippled Veronicka. I almost thought nips would have a field day with that.
>>
>>148444061
I think Sudoh would believe the opposite after seeing that happening in Shut Hells' position.
But again I'm not the author here. Sudoh is used for drama of being 'not-shut hell'
>>
>>148444164
Would you read a manga about a batshit insane lady who is also doting on a shota?

I would.
>>
File: shut_hell_by_kohiu-d8wbz6q.png (887KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
shut_hell_by_kohiu-d8wbz6q.png
887KB, 1024x745px
What do you think will happen if shut hell get fuck and impregnate ?
How will she act and what's going to be feel like to be shut hell's husband and fuck her ?
>>
>>148445321
You are either dead, or she goes full dere.

I particularly like that image. Very cute progression from the warrior to the savage to the dead eyed girl.
>>
>>148443107
>How would anyone be able to resist the mongol onslaughter
You don't
>>
>>148444223
I would too,its more interesting and erotic
Just look at those ass>>148441943
>>
File: 13613471236134.jpg (75KB, 427x476px) Image search: [Google]
13613471236134.jpg
75KB, 427x476px
>>148441715

The persona of Sudou is probably a result of neurologic morbidity from post asphyxia. Which meant that even if Yurul still nicked the rope with his arrows, Shut Hell was actually hung. There is some play in how Shut Hell is morbid, much like the sudden event of bruises and cuts not healing from someone diseased. That one child remarked that Shut Hell was "A sick dog". Shut Hell herself wanted Sudou back for some reason, even if it did seem time traveling questionable "he" as a personality made herself more normal and less lost. Before Yurul's story in chapter 1, Shut Hell as a person was still not complete post resurrection.

Here are some things. It began to rain during and after the execution, in which scientifically "hypothermia can decelerate neural tissue demise"; I.E. reduce the effects of brain damage of revival post suffocation. Sudou comments that the "violin" he made sounds like rain. Where and when, events of the story seem to be changing. But the actual modern setting of the future is what the result could be. I would not be surprised if it became something like "The Jacket" as of now.

I think many would have missed this because Chapter 3, in which seems to be the deep only vivid memory of Shut Hell is where she begins to regain her memory.The only proof is that it is a memory is the first page had the black-dark background behind the paneling. This goes on for any panel considered an accurate memory had a background splash of black as the boarder around it.

Chapter 4, which had the alpha wolf before becoming her pelt said something that stood out, "We have both lost our fangs". That sentence could be the the reason why she hesitated in killing one of the assailants in chapter 22. The thing is Chapter 4 was not part of Yurul's epic story of recollection and Shut Hell had no influence of animal communication.

Good on you for awaking my sperging.
>>
File: 123472347234.jpg (48KB, 286x241px) Image search: [Google]
123472347234.jpg
48KB, 286x241px
>>148445321
>>148445386

She's going to love you tenderly as she spoons you like an alpha while covering you over with herwolf pelt filled with musk.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.