[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evangelion 3.33 disgusts me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: what in the actual fuck.jpg (169KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what in the actual fuck.jpg
169KB, 1920x1200px
What is this ridiculously sexist movie? Shinji is now wearing some kind of BDSM-fetish collar and the movie is glorifying all the worst of female behaviour. There is no continuation from the last movies for at least the first half an hour of the film, and no exposition either. Just angry-looking women abusing Shinji.

Was this intentional? 2.22 was fantastic, 3.33 is garbage. Is Anno intentionally showing women in this light to get at some underlying message? Am I just supposed to stomach my disgust to finish watching the series?
>>
>>148428239
>sexist
Fuck off.
>>
File: wannabe useless dominatrix.jpg (238KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wannabe useless dominatrix.jpg
238KB, 1920x1200px
Worst character in the series and useless wannabe dominatrix
>>
File: wannabe useless dominatrix 2.jpg (261KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wannabe useless dominatrix 2.jpg
261KB, 1920x1200px
>>148428307

Do you even realize I'm talking about women treating men like shit and glorifying themselves or what?
>>
>>148428307

You got 5 words into my post before being literally triggered at seeing the word "sexist", and now you've fucked off out of shame. Thanks m8.
>>
File: rebuild-weg.png (871KB, 1008x725px) Image search: [Google]
rebuild-weg.png
871KB, 1008x725px
>>148428239
All the rebuilds are hot garbage, /a/non.
>>
>>148428777
>2.22
>fantastic

Your sexist whining isn't even the worst part of your post. Fuck off.
>>
>>148428239
The rebuild movies were terrible from the start.
>>
>>148429017

you got 5 words into my post before getting mad at my use of the word "sexism" and immediately rushed to virtue-signal to your peers.

Call me a faggot for enjoying 2.22 all you like, the point stands you fucked up badly and I'm laughing at you for it.
>>
>>148428393
>>148428777
Doesn't change anything, faggot.
>>
>>148429209

I'm completely right about it being sexist garbage.
>>
>>148428777
I was actually talking with some female friends about this the other day, and they came to the conclusion that this is how they feel when they see the average harem anime.
I don't agree with them, but in a pack, women are terrifying, so I changed the subject before the pendulum could swing back my way.
It's possibly an attempt to appeal to SJWs and Feminazis.
>>
>>148428393
It's the same thing, retard. Just because you're upset about how fictional women act doesn't make it any better.
>>
Man why the fuck does everyone even treat Shinji like shit anyway? Like do they just assume that bc Shinji is a pussy there will be no consequences?

Their retardation almost lead to fucking 4th impact holy shit.

Honestly Shinji should just beat the shit out of everyone in 4.44 they've certainly deserved it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.