[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the Dust has Settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: YunoGasai.jpg (94KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
YunoGasai.jpg
94KB, 894x894px
So, can we all agree that Yuno was a shit Yandere? Serious inquiry here.
>>
>>148427507
Yuno's love was always pure and she only ever caused her man harm in the pursuit of greater happiness. Top tier Yandere.
>>
Yanderes are best when they're believably crazy and not a caricature.
>>
>>148427507
>Now that the Dust has Settled
Fuck off back to >>>/v/.
>>
Shut the fuck up Yuno is perfect and deserves a happy marriage with Yukki. She's literally the only good Yandere because she seems to be the only Yandere that isn't a random side character.
>>
>>148427507
Yandere for normalfags.
>>
>>148427557
>believably crazy
If you can believe them then they aren't crazy.
>>
Seriously, go back to /v/
>>
I just found Yuno very bland as a character, a bit forced even.
>>
>>148427627
samefag again?
>>
>>148427627
That's pretty sad.
>>
>>148427627
Yuno deserves to be protected. She was showing her love to Yukki in the only way she knew how to. When she finally learned a different way to love him she gave her life for him.
>>
>>148427557
>Not a caricature
But that's what any -dere character is. Any well written character cannot be reduce to -dere. If they were believably crazy, we would feel for them as a character, not reduce their personality to being love sick.
>>
>>148427665
No, just OP.
>>148427723
I guess I'm a Yandere novice. I found her reason for "falling crazily in love" with Yukki not believable. Not even her "trauma" could really explain how unhinged she was.
>>
>>148427969
She said that she would have fallen in love with anyone that she could have relied on. It could have been Kousaka or even maybe a women. Yukki was there for her for just the one moment she needed. Yuno said she had no purpose in life and when Yukki said that she'll be his bride when they grow up she finally had something to live for.
>>
Yuno is the original yandere, everyone before and after her are forgettable
>>
>>148429607
There is potential for another great Yandere like Yuno but they need to make the Yandere a main character like Yuno. The reason why pretty much every Yandere after Yuno sucked is because they have just been side characters that don't add much to the general story.
>>
Yandere is a shit archetype by default.
>>
>>148427969
>I found her reason for "falling crazily in love" with Yukki not believable
That's literally the definition of Yandere. I've done it and I assure you it is complete bullshit IRL as well
>>
>STOP HAMMER TIME
>>
I love how people finally were surprised when Big Order turned out to be dogshit just like this. How did anyone ever get it in their heads that either one was a remotely competent show
>>
>>148427969
When you include the fact that she bonded with him in a parallel universe on top of all of that it makes perfect sense imo.
>>
File: 1475281021149.gif (496KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1475281021149.gif
496KB, 500x455px
>>148430754
>Mirai Nikki
>shit
This guy
>>
>>148427507
I am actually fucking mad
From me hating Yaoi as much as I do, I am still angry that Akise went out of the love triangle as fast as that
>>
>>148427557
yandere only works as a caricature.
>>
>>148432293
I was mad that they included Akise in a love triangle. Yukki belongs to Yuno.
>>
>>148430754
i was surprised that it managed to be even worse than mirai nikki and one of the worst anime i've ever seen.
>>
>>148432421
He was fucking best boy anon.
That is why he got his own manga, if he only they adapted it when Mirai Nikki was still popular then we might have had an actual guy that isn't as beta as Yuki was
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.