[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shokugeki no soma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pancakes.jpg (67KB, 855x251px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
67KB, 855x251px
will it ever be possible for souma-kun to defeat the master of olfactory sense?
>>
Of course, Currynigger enslaved the twins, but Souma will free them with dish that captures bear's unbridled wilderness
>>
>>148426535
*wildness
I suck at english, I know
>>
spoilers when
>>
>>148426598
12 hours
>>
>>148426598
this desu, i just caught up and read the manga to its current point. I never paid attention to when shokugeki spoilers came out. Interested to know when they come out. It is a weekly release correct?
>>
>>148425116
>currynigger's central cooking focused too much on spices than the bear meat
>souma wins by bringing the bear meat taste to it's fullest potential by bringing it to life (food garnish the bear would've ate in the wild)
An anon who cooked bear before brought it up and I can't see it going any other way.
>>
>>148425116
Plot Twist! The Elite 10 will defeat all of the rebels, leading to their expulsion and the series having an early end.
>>
>>148426651

Yeah it's weekly.

>>148426757

This'd be good but I'd really rather it be from Souma surpassing Curry than Curry fucking up.
>>
>>148426757
The thing is, Pajeet's nose should let him know the potential of the bear and he'll do the same thing as Souma (bringing out the flavor of the bear). I think Tsukuda's gonna throw a curveball explanation that no one expects (hopefully not as retarded as ketchup).
>>
>>148428876
Thanks

And i think that's where he surpasses him though. Hayama usually wins from enhancing the dish with spices. Souma has gotten a lot of knowledge and expanded his cooking he is also using bear to the fullest with making it seem likes in the wild. While Hayama will make a good dish with spices making it great but won't utilize the bear to its full potential
>>
>>148432073
Hayama isn't merely good with spices. His godly sense of smell gives him an advantage with improving the dish's aroma as well as its flavor. Though its likely Souma will win I don't think he'll win unanimously against him or probably just by small detail that ultimately decides the match.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.