[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the last anime movie you watched.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
Tell me about the last anime movie you watched.
>>
It was very nice. The comedy aspects from the series were much improved and it was a hilarious ride with a heart-warming element.
>>
>Asura
It was a good movie but the 3DCG gave me eye cancer. I wish I knew where to download the OST.
>>
File: 1466285767154.png (821KB, 1330x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466285767154.png
821KB, 1330x1080px
>>148381322
You first!
>>
>>148381322
I'd rather you tell me about Nitaboh.

Last movie I watched was the Little Prince and the Eight-Headed Dragon. Blew my mind. Maybe my favourite of the Toei Doga era? I wanna watch it again already. It's cool going into these old movies mostly to check them out from a historical perspective but finding they're still better than pretty much everything since.
>>
>>148381322
Akira I definitely understand why it's so held in a high regard.
>>
>>148381322
Five Star Stories. What a waste of animation, my time and precious bandwidth to download it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>148381956
>>148381879
I thought it was nice. Historical settings and 'the times they are a-changing' stories are right up my street. The shamisen music was neat.

Directing was a bit by the numbers and some romance would have enhanced it I feel.
>>
>>148382760
Have you seen any of his other movies? They've all been kinda on my radar but they're hard to find.
>>
The Bebop movie, it was decent. A two-hour episode of the show that really didn't need to be two hours.
>>
It was a surprisingly nice story of about becoming independant and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. It also led me to consider what I should do after uni and discuss about it with someone.
>>
>>148382831
Not yet, Furusato Japan sounds decent.
>>
Everything in this film was beautiful, granted it was far too short but it still made me tear up all the same.
>>
>>148383735
I thought I had survived it but then the ED played.
>>
File: sayonara.jpg (24KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
sayonara.jpg
24KB, 704x396px
I didn't expect it to be so much fun. Absolutely god tier OPs/EDs
>>
>>148383474
Heard good things about Symphony in August as well.
>>
I finally was able to hear the voice changes near the beginning and at the end.
>>
File: om nom nom.jpg (195KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
om nom nom.jpg
195KB, 1280x1440px
>>148381322
Mediocre movie and pathethic sequel. Still much better than what I expected.
>>
>>148381322
redline
i didn't enjoy it much and that girl needs more NTR
>>
>>148381322
Girls und Panzer der Film
10/10 action flick
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.