[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hidan was the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: f7b1040cbb2d6b462a3379d9123356fb.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f7b1040cbb2d6b462a3379d9123356fb.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
hidan was the best
>>
I came here to say that I agree.
>>
Shikamaru's revenge was the best part of the show.

The arc would have been perfect if Kakuzu died from the ritual instead of Naruto saving the day yet again.
>>
>>148380623
Isn't he immortal? I wonder if he'll ever resurface.
>>
Hidan was the only villain in the entirety of Naruto that was genuinely fucking scary.
>>
>>148380623
Kisame>Konan>Pain>Kakuzu>Hidan>Sasori>Itachi>Deidara
>>
http://youtu.be/je_FC4oVOfE
>>
>>148382213
It's said in a databook that he becomes mortal if he don't sacrifice to his god.

So his religion was true.
>>
>>148382309

Lava Girl > Shark Boy = Kisame
>>
Had potential, but he was a one-trick pony. I wonder, was Hidan closer to immortality than Orochimaru? Not that the latter wasn't very crafty in avoiding death or anything.
But it's strange there is some immortality ritual like that only a strange cult knows about.
>>148382213
>>148382399
Really? I thought it said he did need nutrients, and would die if he didn't get them.
Either way, Hidan should be dead now. In fact, wasn't he edo-tensei'd? At least in the anime, don't remember if that was in the manga.
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>148382506
nop they didnt find his body so they cant ressurect him, also why would you edo tensei this retard, he had no skills other than being immortal
>>
>>148382642
I think I saw a screenshot from the anime showing a resurrected Hidan here on /a/ not so long ago, but maybe I'm mistaken. Might have been anime-only filler/inconsistency if that happened at all.
>also why would you edo tensei this retard, he had no skills other than being immortal
That's what I was wondering, too.
>>
How do you make Hidan more threatening while still retaining his awesome personality?
>>
Orochimaru > Deidara > The rest.
>>
>>148380623
>hidan was the best
Agree. Hope he will return with his god Jashin in Boruto.
>>
>>148383552

With his head on a deer? I would love to see him fuck up Shikamaru and Temari
>>
>>148382798
He was a clone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.