[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this show gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: yuri.jpg (9KB, 131x186px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
9KB, 131x186px
i liked the animation and the op,and i am pretty big fan of ice skating
but there are some disgusting and uncomfortable gay moments which i really don't like
so idk should i continue it? or is it just another free
>>
Literally only 1 episode has been aired. Decide for yourself.
>>
>>148377365
It's kind of gay but not as bad as free
>>
>>148377365
Could you be any more of a faggot, OP?
>>
>>148377365

It's not tagged as yaoi or shounen-ai so not canon gay, just homo-baiting at best.
>>
>>148377365
>but there are some disgusting and uncomfortable gay moments which i really don't like
The only gay moment so far was Victor proposing to Yuri in the hot spring.
>>
>>148377365
It's more fujobait than anything, like the first episode clearly stated that the MC liked that girl, so at least he's not gay.
There will be a lot of fujo fanservice scenes tho.
>>
>>148377365
Yuri on Ice
YOI
YAOI
>>
>>148377365
No wait for the lesbian version
>>
>>148377365
>there are some disgusting and uncomfortable gay moments which i really don't like

I don't get why people get uncomfortable with this kind of thing. Does gay people get uncomfortable by watching hetero stuff?
>>
>>148377843
No. 6 wasn't either and it had two kisses between guys.
>>
File: 1475693404003.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475693404003.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>148377942
>It's more fujobait than anything, like the first episode clearly stated that the MC liked that girl, so at least he's not gay.
???
>>
>>148377365
A man's naked ass is nature, not homosexual
>>
>>148380560
He was a bout to confess to the girl until the gorilla husband appeared and was sent into cuck oblivion, he just admires Victor like any other guys admires Messi or whatever normie sport it's popular right now.
>>
>>148380912
>he just admires Victor like any other guys admires Messi or whatever normie sport it's popular right now

Kek you won't be saying that after episode 3

“So erotic it could even get a man like me pregnant…!!”
>>
>>148380560
>you can't be bi
>>
>>148380912
>he just admires Victor like any other guys admires Messi or whatever normie sport it's popular right now.
I can feel his ammiration for Victor, especially in the bad boy posters.
>>
right after getting fucked in the ass and sucking cocks in the scale of gayness comes figure skating. So you decide if this is uberhomosexual or not.
>>
>>148380560
>Not having arnolds, franco, frank etc. posters in your room.
What are you? A faggot sissy boy?
>>
>>148377365
That's why you watch Keijo!!!!!!! right after so that you still come out straight.
>>
>>148384915
anon you are a genius
>>
>>148384658
>having glamour posters of guys all over the walls
Closetfag pls.
>>
>>148377365
Totally not gay because hesaid he "likes" that girl, don't worry OP, you are completely straight if you like handsome men flirting naked with each other.
>>
i'm watching it right now . 5 minutes in and nothing gay about it
>>
>>148377365
I don't think they'll make it gay. Real ice skaters would get offended.
>>
>>148377365
>i am pretty big fan of ice skating
Buddy I have some news for you: you're already gay.
>>
It's gay how the fans are so new they don't know what the catalog is.
>>
It's about male figure skating. It's literally the most gay sport except maybe male synchronized swimming but I've never heard of guys doing that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.