[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Tiger Mask W? I love how it looks pretty much just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ZfHv1IY.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZfHv1IY.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on Tiger Mask W? I love how it looks pretty much just like the old series. It seems like a good classic style anime.
>>
>>148375149
It doesn't have waifus, so /a/ isn't going to talk about it.

I grew up on the old 1970s show and am loving this modern incarnation. I was so scared that it was going to rape my childhood to death the way the recent Hokuto no Ken skit shows have, but instead it's a honest show about people beating the shit out of each other and I appreciate that.
>>
I watched the first episode and it was trash.
>>
>>148375343
>It doesn't have waifus
>Implying
>>
>>148375483
Miss X is for brutal fucking.
>>
They should reboot entire classic series.
>>
I WANNA BECOME A PRO-WRESTLER AND MARRY MISS X!!!
>>
>>148375483
Agents don't count.

Agent > Waifu.
>>
>>148375149
Is having watched/read the original mandatory for enjoying it or getting whats going on?
>>
>>148376104
Nope, I haven't seen it and it's pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>148375149
The first episode was really boring. Couldn't get into it at all.
I loved the original too, which makes it even more of a let down.
>>
best ending of the season
>>
>>148376104
Not really.

In any case I'll sum up what happened in the old show so you don't miss anything:

Once upon a time there was this team of really evil wrestlers called the Tiger's Den.
One day, a little orphan kid named Naoto Date went to visit the zoo and saw a tiger, and he decided that, when he was going to grow up, he was going to be a tiger.
Some kids like that become furries. He became awesome, instead.

So he joins the Tiger's Den and goes through this insane training course that ends with wrestling against a tiger (like, an ACTUAL tiger) in the ring.
So Naoto Date becomes a super evil badass heel wrestler.

Then he learns that his old orphanage is gonna close, and he decides to help.

Half of all fight money is supposed to go to the Den. Instead, Naoto starts giving half of his money to save the orphanage, realizing he's been a dick and that, for once, he has a chance to fight for a good cause.

Of course, the Tiger's Den declares him a dead man and starts sending insanely strong wrestlers with silly gimmicks against him on the ring.

A lot of fighting and plot twists ensue.
tl;dr the previous Tiger Mask wrecked the Tiger's den SO HARD in the 1960s and 1970s that they've recovered only now, in the 2010s.

I like to imagine that he just suplexed their mountain base into the pacific ocean.
>>
>>148379370
I can dig it
>>
>>148375149

I love it so far. I especially love the NJPW additions; so far Okada and Nagata have been pretty cool. Can't wait to see how they hand Makabe and Tanahashi. Hope they add more stars, like Naito; he and the rest Los Ingobernables de Japon would make good filler baddies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.