[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Re zero.png (3MB, 2017x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Re zero.png
3MB, 2017x1394px
will finally be watching pic related.
hoping that it's not as bad as you guys make it out to be.
>>
>>148374647
>believing anything /a/ says
my little anon can't possibly be this new
>>
If you can suppress your disbelief long enough and be fine with an mc who doesnt have a single human trait im sure its a fine show.
>>
>>148374647
What kind of stupid thread is this
>>
>>148374691
but it was /a/ that tricked me into watching this initially when they said it wasn't a typical generic isekai.
>>
>>148374647
the anime is really good

just don't let the hype or the retards get to you and give you stockholms syndrome or some shit
>>
>>148374647
It's nothing amazing but if you're the type of person who considered it an option in the first place you'll end up enjoying at least some parts of it.
>>
>>148374827
What difference is there from this one and all the other stupid thread /a/ makes daily?
>>
>>148374827
The typical "the series is over so here I am going to bait a bunch of anons into thinking I'm a normie fuck seeking validation in an anonymous image board to show that shows like this are objectively bad because it brings retards like who I'm pretending to be" thread.
>>
>>148374846
It really isn't. The only thing that makes it seem so is that Rem's cocklust for Subaru is off the charts. Other than that, Subaru isn't your overpowered Gary Stu with a cheat ability who gets all the girls to Fawn over him because he's the main character.

>inb4 return by death isn't a cheat ability?
If you look at it from the context of the show and bow much he's suffered because of it, it's more of a curse. It's a pretty good plot point to show the viewers/readers all the potential bad endings that aren't prevented die to the lack of plot armor.

>inb4 Subaru has his own harem!
He doesn't. The only one who likes him is Rem. Most of the other girls are indifferent or even dislike him.
>>
i just marathoned through this anime and i want to kill myself cause i will never experience such an adventure in my miserable life so why even live?
>>
>>148374986
Then just kill yourself.
was that so hard.
>>
>>148375019
it is
i wish someone would kill me
>>
>>148374886
>normie
Fuck off.
>>
>>148374647
>hoping that it's not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

Are you an idiot? It's fucking popular here, and like every populat show it has a very loud hatebase.
>>
File: 1468888899578.jpg (54KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
1468888899578.jpg
54KB, 600x922px
>—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.
>What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.
>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.

>Penetrating his throat, in blood, pain, searing heat, and loss, he lost all consciousness.
>When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed.
>The save point had moved forward. The place of return had changed. Subaru saw hell, and only hell.

Why the fuck did they not include this in the anime?
>>
>>148375819
Because Whitefox pussied out
>>
>>148375819
didn't he choose Emilia though?
>>
File: 1469410133313.gif (137KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469410133313.gif
137KB, 680x486px
>>148374981
>The only thing that makes it seem so is that Rem's cocklust for Subaru is off the charts

All the more easier to break hearts with anon.
>>
>>148375888
>Emilia: “You love her, don't you?”
>Subaru: “Love her, love her a lot. I love her as much as I love you, Emilia-tan.”
>Before he had even noticed it, Rem's existence had come to occupy a relatively oversized portion of Subaru's heart.
>Emilia: “Even though you said you love me.”
>Subaru: “Just saying, I do love Rem back, but it's Rem's love for me that's crazy. Completely head over heels, it's an utter mystery.”
>Arms crossed, Subaru inevitably had to have some doubts about all that uncompensated love proffered to him. Did he really have enough merit to him for a girl as well-done as Rem to love him so much?
>Even now he had to wonder it. That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.

Nah.
>>
>>148375819
Because that finale will send half the anime fan-base into a spiraling depression.
>>
>>148375819
Money
>>
Yes it's shit.
>>
>>148376726
how so?
>>
>>148376772
They fucked up and didn't include so many scenes, better off reading the manga
>>
>>148375819

Because they weren't sure if/when they were going to get a second season and didn't want to end it like that in case it wound up not happening.
>>
>>148377690

That was why I as a remfag wanted it to happen.

that shows that they have a clear intent of making a S2 even if it doesnt pan out.

ending it on the emilia confession and saying that's all there is goes against the entire tone of the show.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.