[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Naruto happened in your lifetime How this makes you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1475467241853.jpg (81KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
1475467241853.jpg
81KB, 500x741px
>Naruto happened in your lifetime
How this makes you feel?
>>
It makes me anxious for nuclear fire to release us from this hell
>>
>>148374502
Eh, shit happens. Bleach happened in my lifetime too, but it's gone now.
Wonder if I'll live to see JoJo, OP, Berserk and HxH end.
>>
>>148374502
Not even a sakurafag but Naruto ending up with worst girl is fitting because they deserve each other.
>>
>>148374628
naruto is cancer

but hinata is easily the least fucking aggravating character in the whole series
>>
>>148374528
Can you not release yourself at any time?
>>
>>148374628

I dont even remember any sakurafag wanting naruto to be with her
>>
>>148374502
Fine?
It was fun seeing Sakurafags being salty.

Can't wait for Kamikoto to sink too so I can have another round of laughs.
>>
>my favorite long running franchise is still going strong
>meanwhile all its contemporaries has either ended, have fully rebooted for a new generation, cancelled, have a sequel, or has an actual ending planned
>franchise has made a mockery of main character countless times not just in story about his appearance
>Naruto ended and had a happy ending before it
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>148374502
I legitimately like the last chapter of Naruto

Hall of Anal Devastation was good too
>>
>>148374783
hinata was milquetoast, she wasn't unlikable like that cunt sakura but there was really no justification for her ridiculous popularity except as stereotypical beta male wish fulfillment
>>
>>148374502
I don't feel like I would have missed much if it didn't.
>>
>>148374502
>conan still a first grader after 30 years
>miura still playing idolmaster
>togashi dies of cancer
>>
>>148375853
>I legitimately like the last chapter of Naruto
Do people(as in not retarded shippers) in general not like it? It was pretty okay. It wrapped up nicely even if it could be a bit more extensive and we got Shikamaru-Temari, aka the healthiest relationship in the series.

The only hilarious part of the entire deal was the fact that all the children of the Konoha rookies were of the same age. Did they gather up for one big Konoha orgy after the war or what?
>>
>>148374502
Makes me feel like you need to go back to school instead of importing your third world English to /a/.
>>
Hinata lead a hard life only because her family treated the weak like shit, and to be considered her family needed to be reminded geniuses can get wrecked.

The backstory around her was good enough, she was the first and one of the few you can count on one hand that didn't treat the original Naruto like a piece of shit.

Even when Naruto would fuck it all up with a direct punch to the face instead of being a Ninja. She's probably the only one with patience that could even out his character.

Sakura objectively would of been capable of the same thing, but we all know she would of ended up like a Chichi because Naruto can't get away with his stupid shit without being punched, some family that would be.
>>
Great
>>
>>148374502
No big deal really, its just another battle shonen manga. Why you guys get so triggered I'll never know as its not deserving of the negativity or praise that's heaped on it.
>>
>>148375973
>you will die before any of this will end
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.