[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell am I watching, I have no idea what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What the hell am I watching,
I have no idea what's going on anymore.
>>
File: onsen.jpg (779KB, 1456x1056px) Image search: [Google]
onsen.jpg
779KB, 1456x1056px
Just stick to Ryo-Ohki seasons 1-2. Literally the birth, and golden age of harem anime.
>>
>>148373318
And know, Ramna 1/2 is not harem.
>>
>>148373163
oooh 4chan is back
>>
>>148373163
>I have no idea what's going on anymore.
I will answer seriously;

Some where between season 2 and 3, the author realised that no one was interested in financing any more Tenchi Muyo because the damn studios killed it with Tokyo. So he ended up changing careers and became a novelist, re-writing the Tenchi Muyo canon the way he wanted without restrictions. He ended up with many many books in the ten year gap, before someone finally agreed to pay for a season 3. But they were cheapasses and refuse to pay for the full duration he asked for, so the OVA 3 only contained the barebones story that only made sense, if you had been following the plot for the last ten years in book form. OVA3 is basically an animated epilogue of the novels.

OVA4 that is coming up would hopefully require less novel knowledge to understand.
>>
File: but thats wrong.jpg (201KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
but thats wrong.jpg
201KB, 541x458px
>>148373328
>Ramna 1/2 is not harem.
>>
>>148373460
That is some Game of Thrones shit. I want Tenchi Muyo Ultimate now. Forgive the /tv/ cancer.
>>
>>148373460
I heard OVA 4 would revolve around Tenchi's love life before he goes to Jurai. Fingers crossed for Ryoko finally winning.
>>
>>148373492
Its not, at most it is a love triangle with a bunch of sluts thrown in to make the other two have plot devices around. Love triangles is not harem.

These series are both rom coms though. So people get them mixed up.
>>
>>148373521
>I heard OVA 4 would revolve around Tenchi's love life before he goes to Jurai. Fingers crossed for Ryoko finally winning.
What the hell are you talking about? The plot is about the Masaki family and how they operate on Earth as the Illuminati. And get over it about "winning", we know Ryoko is his Head Wife for years now. That is not story-relevant.
>>
I'd need at least a 25 cour between OVAs 2 and 3 to grasp what's going on because I'm one episode away from ending OVA3 and I don't understand half the shit that's going on.

Hell I never even fully understood how the Light Hawk Wings worked or why they were so important and now they're throwing these dimensional rupture's stuff.

Also, they never explained what the fuck happened to Mihoshi.
>>
>>148374112
>Hell I never even fully understood how the Light Hawk Wings worked or why they were so important and now they're throwing these dimensional rupture's stuff.
The 101 Q&A book answered that. The LHW is basically physical manifestation of divinity. You start with three, and can make up to 12. LHW can destroy matter and as such it is usually used as a forcefield. The only reason you can only use 12 is because each extra LHW wing require exponential increase in power, and if you reach 13 you would have tried to generate more power than what the universe can physically hold, and literally destroy the world. Gods tend to try not to do that because rebuilding the universe is a bother.

>>148374112
>Also, they never explained what the fuck happened to Mihoshi.
They kept trying to avoid going into it, one assumes this is meant to be its own story arc that would end up with whatever that cures her brain damage in the future.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.