[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you rewatch anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 467.png (229KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
467.png
229KB, 450x500px
How often do you rewatch anime?
>>
Almost never. It has to be something special to make me go back.
Pretty sure I've only done it a few times.
>>
I've never been one for rewatching anything. I always want to be experiencing something new.
>>
I only rewatch shows that benefit from a second viewing, or that I found to be particularly brilliant or both. Utena, for example.
>>
I want to, but most of the time I remember what's about to happen and it kills the thrill.

>Rewatch an old series
>Six+ years since I watched it
>Reaching a climax in the episode
>"Oh yeah, this is about to happen!"
>It (what I remembered) happens
>Feeling of disappointment overcomes me

The only time I've been able to rewatch something is with comedy shows. Cromartie High, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, and so on.
>>
2-5 titles a year
>>
>>148372241

I'm rewatching gintama and a ton of other shows because my girlfriend hasn't seen them and wants to watch them with me, otherwise I'd never bother doing it
>>
>>148372306
I don't go back to old series unless it is a comedy either I go back when I want to find something that made me laugh.
>>
File: ゆるゆり_1_160.jpg (396KB, 1379x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ゆるゆり_1_160.jpg
396KB, 1379x2000px
>>148372241
For the past few years I've only every really watched one new show per season and the rest of the time has been rewatching
苺ましまろ
ひだまりスケッチ
のんのんびより
あずまんが大王
ご注文はうさぎでか?
夏目友人帳
きんいろモザイク
ゆるゆり
ゆゆ式
Over and over again.
Tend to do the same sort of thing with manga as well. Every time I start reading something different I get this urge to start rereading through my favourite manga series. Read through ゆるゆり volumes 1~14 12 times this year already and feel like putting BECK aside and reading back through it. It's like living in a fucking bubble but I don't want to leave it.
>>
File: 1474874060302.png (274KB, 447x666px) Image search: [Google]
1474874060302.png
274KB, 447x666px
>>148372384
>>
Never
>>
>>148372384
Fuck off.
>>
>>148372241
Not often, recently it's just for specific reasons. I rewatched Uchouten Kazoku in preparation for S2 and it's even better than I remembered, and I'm gonna rewatch K Return of Kings now the BD rips are out.
>>
I rewatch K-on a couple of times a year.
>>
>>148372422

なして日本語で?
>>
While airing, I watch each episode once on the day it airs, and a second time on the day after.

After having completed an airing series, if I rated it a five or above, I will watch the BD release when it comes out in completion to confirm the airing rating.

I will return to my archived shows (rated five or above) whenever there is an empty spot in my schedule, and add a show to that spot. Each time I watch one of said series, I will lower its rating by 1 until it no longer meets the requirements for rewatching, where I will move it to one of my storage hard drives.
>>
>>148372241
5-15 years. I need to forget what happened so it's fresh and new first. The downside is, some anime don't age well.

I still remember Witch Hunter Robin, mostly. And the visuals are old, so it's mostly boring to rewatch.
>>
>>148372241
You should wait for the nostalgia factor which kicks in most at 5 year intervals.
I only started watching anime in college so it hasn't been 5 years for me quite yet.
>>
>>148372241
Just when I want to. Just felt like watching Amaburi so I did. Rewatched Harui and Outlaw Star about 8 months ago. Don't really keep track honestly. Probably not more than 3 series a year.
>>
>>148372522
Would you go on /co/ and start referring to comic names in Spanish?
Why would translate those titles when the intended audience on /a/ is reading and posting here and should be familiar with these titles? Why does /a/ like to brag about being elite but act like pleb fucking trash that the drop of a hat? Japanese comics that have Japanese names which are written in Japanese.
>>
>>148372499
Why?
>>
>>148372241
Occasionally.
>>
File: 1476079140096.png (102KB, 389x356px) Image search: [Google]
1476079140096.png
102KB, 389x356px
>>148372241
I only rewatch DTB, Index and Haruhi every Christmas
>>
File: rage.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Every now and then.

If I'm feeling depressed, I'll put on some anime that aired during the good times.
>>
rewatching some yuru yuri getting over this alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>148373634
Edgy.

Also kill yourself for all that moeshit taste, retard.
>>
>>148374286
My fellow lurker.
>>
>>148372241
I never watch an anime I haven't watched before.
>>
File: 1407644797583.jpg (180KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1407644797583.jpg
180KB, 945x945px
>>148375469
>>
I prefer watching an anime I've already watched or at least read its source material so I know it has something good which makes it worthwhile to watch.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.