[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ I like Occult Nine, it's a good show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 3639795.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3639795.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
/a/ I like Occult Nine, it's a good show.
>>
>I'm a NEET
>in highschool

>Not in Education, Employment or Training
>Not in Education
>Not in Education
>Not in Education
>Not in Education
>>
>>148371575
I really hope he gets called out on that at some point.
>>
>>148371575
NEET is basically like cuck or autist now.
A buzzword at best.
>>
The only thing I'm wondering is why Ryoka keep wearing the same white gloves even under a different outfit?
>>
>>148370008
I like boobs too. It's a boobs show.
>>
The boobs chicks nose bothers me. They should just put a bag on her head. Or another pair of tits on her face.
>>
>>148371719
>The boobs chicks nose bothers me
It's the Wixoss effect
>>
>>148371719
The beast with a billion breasts.
>>
>1 episode
>good show

when will you learn, /a/?
>>
>terrible writing and pacing
>highschool neet
>boobies xd meme girl
>shit animation and art

Its shit.
>>
>>148371575
Why does this bother so many people here?
You should already be used to internet users removing all meaning of words and giving them whatever new meaning they feel like (edgy's one example)
>>
>>148372221
I'll only agree with you about the pacing. Mostly because right now. I don't see how adapting 400 pages in one episode is a good idea at all
>>
>>148371575
was the actual japanese hikkikomori?

because they aren't interchangeable and I wouldn't put it past some dumb translator mixing up buzzwords
>>
>>148372300
Straight up says NEET multiple times in the episode.
>>
>>148372221
Chiyomaru Shikura made this its the guy who made steins gate.I can understand why the pacing is very awfully
>>
>>148372951
It's simple, because it's A-1, and it's pretty much anime original. This was one entire LN.
>>
I usually hate the big tit fanservice characters but in this I feel like Ryo having big tits is part of the joke so I'm alright with it.
>>
The pacing was obviously way too fast, but it wasn't a bad episode overall. Idol a cute.
>>
>>148371597
He does in the novel, I guess they didn't have time to adapt that.
It's a joke to make the MC look even more of a sperg.
>>
File: twinpeaks.jpg (142KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks.jpg
142KB, 1280x719px
>peaks
Wow, fucking seriously Crunchyshit?
>>
>>148371575
I haven't watched the show yet but what the fuck
>>
>>148371575
LN writers were a mistake
>>
I thought the NEET thing was supposed to be a joke. Then again the episode was rather quick and plenty of things flew over peoples' heads.
>>
>>148373503
Let me spell it out for you:
MC is a dumb susceptible teenager that spends too much time on the internet and has a dream of making his living by managing a matome blog. He believes being a NEET is cool because this much internet fucks a guy up.

That scene explains all of that but dense fags on /a/ can't fucking handle things that arent spelled for them literally and automatically go "hurr dumb author got out meme term wrong"
>>
>>148373708
Sounds like he's the most annoying MC of the season.
>>
>>148373718
Combine that with the fact that he's voiced by Yuki Kaji and he has no competition for that title.
>>
>>148372221
>shit animation and art
That's just factually incorrect.
>>
>>148372221
>shit animation

Oh boy
>>
>>148370008
I feel like I just watched this show on crack. Jesus fucking christ the ED felt like slow-motion. Animation was pretty good (although I feel it lacked sharpness) and show seems like fun.
>>
>>148373708
>He believes being a NEET is cool
being a NEET is cool, it's the pretending part that isn't
going to school is certainly not cool
>>
File: 3d-emoticon-12979431.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3d-emoticon-12979431.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>148373718
>annoying
It's a fucking kid, misters.

Let the show go on.
>>
>>148373978
>although I feel it lacked sharpness)
What does that mean?
>>
>>148372221
Literally all wrong
>>
>>148371575
It's just semi neet master race.
You guys don't have a monopoly on neetery. I hang out with my freinds, go to work, see my gf, and then neet out in my spare time.

I NEET harder than all yall
>>
I was sorta iffy about watching it but I'm not judging it just yet.
>>
More anime should go at this speed, no time wasted.
>>
>>148374462
the line art looks like it was passed through a shitty photoshop blur filter
the colouring also looks bland and poorly done

the show looks horrible
>>
Qualidea Code was better.
>>
>>148375099
A NEET is a NEET, you can't say it's only a semi.
>>
I literally dropped it when Titty Monster appeared, never happened to me before...
>>
>>148375377
Triggered?
>>
>>148375242
There was more care, talent and budget in this first episode than the entirety of QUALITY Code
>>
>>148375377
The boobs are way too ridiculous and even if can pass that, the over genki attitude is WAY too much for me
>also the over exagerated titties animation
No just no.
>>
>>148370008
This show feels like the product of someone who watched Bakemonogatari, thought it was really cool and wanted to make their own version of it, and just made people talk really fast about nonsense for an entire episode because they completely failed to understand what was actually good about Monogatari.
>>
>>148376177
>monogatari
>good
>>
>>148370008
Oppai!
>>
>>148376185
Better than this trash.
>>
>>148375211
>>148373978
As with G-Reco, they were emulating the line style of older traditional art. But the HS release of this episode had pretty shit video quality, like with Keijo.
>>
The pacing is alright if you are not a filthy EOP and don't need to read sub.
>>
>>148375454
And yet QUALITY Code still managed to have better characters and a more interesting story.
>>
>>148376177
You're fucking retarded, there was no nonsense in this episode. It wasn't even that fast, and unlike Monogatari, actually SHOWED you meaningfull things as well, and you're too much of a slowpoke to notice it
>>
>>148376586
>1 episode
>QUALITY's character
>Implying everyone didn't laugh his ass off when the main girl died

Delusional shitposting.
>>
>>148376627
In this entire 20 minute episode only 5 things actually happened.
>Dude gets scalped
>Scalp is delivered to the curse girl
>Dude appears on variety show despite already being dead at this point
>Reporter gets the files from the woman he thought was the dude's mother
>Yuta goes to the dude's office and finds him dead

The entire rest of the episode was just endless mouth flapping from Yuta and the titty monster being a retard, neither of which served any purpose beyond showing how obnoxious they both are.
>>
>>148376304
I see, but why would you even attempt this in the HD era?
that shit only looked charming on lower resolution grainy vhs quality, now it just looks low budget
>>
>>148376586
Good joke.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.