[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that it's been a roughly a year, did /a/ like UBW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Now that it's been a roughly a year, did /a/ like UBW?
>>
>>148364413
Not really.
>>
>>148364413
Still as mediocre as roughly one year ago

>Dat shit Shirou vs Archer delivery
>Fucking j-pop in the middle of the fight
>GIANT XBOXHUEG swords
>Shirou stabs Archer with the tip of the sword
>>
Had a good start, but then the pace went to shit because of the split cours, also they dropped the ball on the Archer fight
>>
>>148365063
I'd argue that the pacing timeline wise is fine, but the content wasn't, i.e. having Rin's wriggling ass fanservice and minutes of eating time over adding the Reality Marble talk/foreshadowing, shits like that.

And then there is the inner thoughts as well. Fate isn't easy to adapt because of how much shits was going on in Shirou's head, but considering there was 2 filler episodes (caster and epilogue), there was definitely space to add some of it in.
>>
>>148366251
Also, how they dragged out the Shirou vs Archer fight for 3 eps
>>
>>148366367
Gotta please their Sony overlord by shilling another of Aimer's track. Well, its a lot better than Brave Shine, but I'd rather see it as the OP and not have insert songs at all.

It also tried to cover Answers as part of the fight as well, except without the emotional impact, nor the surprise of the scene appearing after the credit finished.
>>
>>148367248
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>148367282
You're not wrong, but all of his points are still valid.
>>
It had a few moments I enjoyed but for the most part it wasn't very good.

I did like every scene with Assassin though.
>>
>>148367348

No, they aren't.
>>
>>148367348
>horrible fan service
True.
>unlikeable protagonist
opinion
>made Saber seem like a useless bitch
She had her role, but I guess it could be frustrating.
>Masters fighting servants was stupid
Zerobabies being retarded as usual.
>the point of the damn servants in the 1st place was to fight a battle masters couldn't
False.
>"i need to kill you because you are me and i don't like that"
What a shitty oversimplification of the main conflict.

Overall he gets 1.5 points out of 6.
>>
>>148366535
The Last Stardust scene would have been pretty good if they had immediately followed it by Shirou getting his resilve back and started charging, but instead they decided to pad the fight for yet another ep, and they almost completely missed the point of the fight on top of that
>>
>>148367612
>>148367282
>>148367451
>responding to frogposters and zerobabies

Just hide the shitpost and move on. Its pretty annoying having every threads bloating to 500+ posts from responding to bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.