[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: Dickeds.jpg (309KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dickeds.jpg
309KB, 678x800px
Characters who deal with lot of bullshits in their life and got nothing but bullshit at the end
>>
>>148361535
>>
File: 1473989880072.png (918KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473989880072.png
918KB, 1280x720px
>>148361535
I felt especially happy knowing Ragna died because of you, anon. You with that stupid as shit headcanon.
>>
File: 1445300306524.png (666KB, 461x615px) Image search: [Google]
1445300306524.png
666KB, 461x615px
It will never not hurt.
>>
>>148361842
Terumi pls. Go be a seithr in some dark place.
I see that you still get triggered by this crack pairing, chill man. It's not like they will meet in some DLC, even if it have more chances than Jubei being playable :^).
>>
File: 59331099_p0.jpg (257KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
59331099_p0.jpg
257KB, 1000x1415px
>>148362114
I got what I wanted.
>>
>>148362153
You mean Terumi getting Black Onslaughte'd? Yeah I agree.
>>
>>148362201
The fight's intensity really got gimped with the shoddy animations. But at least my boy gets three playable versions of himself.
>>
>>148362246
>Susanooh>Terumi>Hazama
This is a fact
>>
Susanooh is cool, but I wanna see Tsubakimen
>>
>>148362900
You have the
>You
>Guy she tells you not to worry about
?

Is his select screen artwork available too?
>>
>>148362900
>spoiler
What the FUCK
>>
>>148363007
Tsubaki "inherits" the suit. At least, the other version of her did.
>>
>>148363007
There a character named "Justice" in Naoto and Raquel's universe, highly implied to be an alternate version of Tsubaki which donned the Susanoo armor
>>
>>148362114
Didn't you hear about the data mining that found that all the system voices include Jubei? It actually looks quite probable that there will be a Jubei DLC.

>>148362246
I'm happy with the fact my waifu has one playable version, as well as a happy ending.
>>
>>148363092
>AU Tsubaki
But she specifically references a promise Rachel has her make in Chronophantasmia

Odds are she's MT Tsubaki, but existing with her past self because fuck you I'm Hakumen
>>
>>148363182
Are you a maifag?
>>
File: CuCHNFrWgAEOYqP.jpg orig.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CuCHNFrWgAEOYqP.jpg orig.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>148363241
Yes.
>>
File: 1475698034426.jpg (63KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475698034426.jpg
63KB, 1024x578px
>After Noel becomes reborn Saya she keeps calling Ragna "Nii-sama"
>Kagura hits on Noel and coyly asks if he should refer to Ragna as "Onii-sama" causing Ragna to punch Kagura and tell him to stay away from his sister.

It finally happened. Noel's brocon has reached maximum levels. Too bad she'll never remember her biased as fuck "Nii-sama"
>>
>>148363294
I can recognize that robotic text anywhere.
I would contest the happy ending part on mostly being inconsequential in the long run but you and I both heard enough of that. Comparatively to others, actually being amongst the living can be considered a happy ending.
>>
>>148363332
>biased
>>
>>148361535
What happened? I don't mind spoiler.
>>
File: 5oeJgda.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5oeJgda.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>148363345
Yeah, the death toll was higher than what I had anticipated. A full third of the girls in this image died. RIP.
>>
>>148363403
>A full third of the girls in this image died
It's a good thing
>>
>>148363369
ragna became god, saved the world and shit, but now everyone forgot him and he cant return to the real world, which would mean risking shit getting fucked up again
>>
File: HeWillSaveTheDay.jpg (79KB, 756x565px) Image search: [Google]
HeWillSaveTheDay.jpg
79KB, 756x565px
>>148361535
Guys there is still hope for Ragna.

If there is anyone who has the talent for remembering him, or at least recognizing incongruencies in their memory, it is pic related.

Truly the hero we need to save Ragna from such a cursed fate.
>>
>>148363781
Time to pull Hazama out of the cauldron
Again
>>
>Ragna: "Now then... It's just right there. For now, you should wear some clothes. ...Trinity."
>Trinity: "Please leave it to me."
>Noel: "Thank you. Huh, but, these clothes..."
>Ragna: "That's fine. I told you before, Saya. It's time to wake up from this dream."
>Noel: "From this... dream?"
>Jin: "I can understand the jist of what Niisan's thinking. However, I can't accept it..."
>Noel: "Huh...? Ha, Hakumen, san?"
>Jin: "Wrong. It's me."
>Noel: "Ji, Jin-niisama!? Why..."
>Jin: "Stop! Don't you dare call me that!"
>Noel: "Eh. Oh... Yes, I'm sorry."
>Ragna: "It's fine, isn't it? You ARE her brother, after all."
>Jin: "... It's not fine."
>Ragna: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. You'll get used to it sooner or later. Noel... No, Saya, don't let it bother you either."
>Noel: "Okay. ... But, to be honest... it feels kind of weird, being called [Saya]... If it's okay with you, can you just call me Noel?"
>Ragna: "Man... You guys are as selfish as ever. You haven't changed a bit since you were kids."
>Noel: "It's, kind of a strange feeling, isn't it? Haha..."
>Jin: "Kh..."
>Ragna: "Hahaha..."
>Ragna, Jin, Noel: "Hahahahaha..."
>Ragna: "To think that the three of us would be able to laugh together like this again... I can't believe it."
>Noel: "Yeah..."
>Jin: "..."
>>
>Ragna: "Now then... Saya. No, Noel. Sorry, but I need a favor from you."
>Noel: "Yes, what is it?"
>Ragna: "... Let me talk to [Saya]."
>Noel: "Huh? With... me?"
>Ragna: "No. With [The Origin (1st Prime Field)]."
>Noel: "...!? ... But, she's still..."
>Ragna: "I know it'll be hard, but... Please. Just for a bit."
>Jin: "I won't allow it!!"
>Noel: "Kya!"
>Ragna: "...Jin."
>Jin: "I told you before, Niisan. That I can't accept what you're thinking."
>Ragna: "I see... Well, I figured you'd be saying that. But I can't back down form this either."
>Ragna: "Do it."
>Jin: "Wha!?"
>Jin: "Ku... Trinity Glassfille..."
>Trinity: "I apologize, Jin-san... for my underhanded actions..."
>Jin: "You bitch... Don't shit with me, return me to the Susanoo Unit at once...!"
>Noel: "Jin-niisama!"
>Ragna: "Don't overdo it, Jin. For now, you probably shouldn't be moving around too much."
>Ragna: "...Sorry, Trinity."
>Trinity: "I don't mind... However, in exchange..."
>Ragna: "I know. The Susanoo Unit's yours to do as you like. ... Besides, I pretty much agree with what you're thinking anyway."
>Trinity: "Thank you, Ragna-san."
>Noel: "Niisama... Just what are you...?"
>Ragna: "That's enough of that [Niisama], Noel... Recognize it. I am Ragna. Ragna the Bloodedge."
>Noel: "...Huh? What are you...?"
>Jin: "Noel... Run... Run away, immediately! Shit! Why can't I muster up any strength...!!"
>Ragna: ... Right now, I'm going I'm going to end your [desire (dream)].
>Noel: "Why are you drawing your sword? Please stop, Niisama!!"
>Ragna: "I can't do that. Prepare yourself. Here I come, you selfish sister!!"
>>
>Noel: "Uu..."
>Ragna: "Sorry... Noel... And Saya."
>Jin blocks Ragna's attack
>Ragna: "...Jin."
>Jin: "Stop. You can't do this, Niisan..."
>Ragna: "I'm impressed you can move in that state. I'm surprised... For someone who used to be such a crybaby... You sure grew some guts."
>Jin: "The one to kill Niisan is [me]!! I won't allow anything... to kill Niisan!!!"
>Ragna: "Come to think of it, I do remember promising that I'd let you kill me... Sorry, but I'm breaking that promise."
>Noel: "Jin-niisama... Just what is Niisama trying to...?"
>Ragna: "...Niisan is trying to erase [himself] from our [memories]... He plans to erase everything to do with [him]."
>Noel: "Huh? ...No way... You're lying, Niisama!!"
>Ragna: "...It's exactly as Jin says."
>Noel: "Why... Why, Niisama!? If you do that then... Why!?"
>>
>>148361535
Isn't he that dude that gets to fuck his sister eternally?
>>
>Ragna: "It's like Nine said... This world is [The Origin], in other words, it's the [dream] that Saya is observing."
>Ragna: "But, strictly speaking, that's not quite it. This world is just a [reconstruction] of the world, it's not Saya's [Desire] in and of itself."
>Noel: "I'm sorry, what are you trying to say? Then, what is the [Desire] of the [Origin]...?"
>Ragna: "At some point, the people of this world became desperate and frantic, and started a war... And that's how the future was spun. To put a close to this world, so to speak."
>Ragna: "However, in a certain [place], on cue, everything was rewound back. ...Everything that happened to that point was [erased]."
>Noel: "...Yes. But that was, my..."
>Ragna: "Nope, that's not it. Remember what the Masked Guy said? Even if you didn't exist, [that] would always awaken without fail... and the whole thing would repeat over and over again."
>Ragna: "But, well, it's kind of a lame story but, when I got saved by [you], the world was able to continue into the future once more. For the first time... the path to [possibility] was opened..."
>Ragna: "You understand now, right? This world can continue to exist, even if you [didn't exist], but... The moment a certain guy ceased to exist... that's when the world would end."
>Noel: "That's... But that can't, you're lying... That's not..."
>Ragna: "Looks like you didn't realize it [after all]."
>Ragna: "It's me. I, myself, am Saya's [desire]... I am the [Centralfiction (Dream Observed by God)]."
>Ragna: "As long as I exist... Saya's [desire (dream)] won't end. This nightmare will continue on for [eternity]."
>Noel: "That... can't..."
>Jin: "Ku..."
>Ragna: "But you know... No matter what kind of [nightmare] it is, once you wake up, it's just another [illusion] in the end. If you forget, then everything's fine."
>>
>>148363781
>>148363834
Jokes aside, I seriously do think Relius is one of the only people (besides Rachel) who would actively try to seek Ragna out in some way.

Not because he gives a shit about him of course. But I think Relius is smart enough to notice that events don't quite make sense without the existence of Ragna, even if he doesn't remember the guy.

I'm sure his curiosity would lead him to start researching that shit.
>>
>>148363971
>>148364017
>>148364072
>Jin: "You bitch... Don't shit with me, return me to the Susanoo Unit at once...!"
Wait so this Jin is the one that has been Hakumen right?

That's a bit weird to not have the sibling scene with this world's Jin, but I don't actually mind it.
>>
>>148364241
No, it's our Jin, Hakumen was killed by Terumi earlier and Trinity put our Jin in the unit to time killer him

>Jin: "Even so, I won't allow it!"
>Jin: "If that's the case, I'll [kill] Niisan's [existence]! Nii-san can just continue existing as [Ragna the Bloodedge]!"
>Ragna: "...You're saying some crazy shit."
>Jin: "I don't care if it's crazy! I'll use all my strength to end Nii-san's [desire (dream)]!!"
>Ragna: "Oh? Now that's interesting... Bring it off if you can, ya [crybaby]! Come on, I'll be your opponent."
>Ragna: "You really are strong... Jin. You're an amazing [brother]... I'm proud of you."
>Jin: "Niisan, not yet! I can still fight!!"
>Ragna: "But you know... It's over now... Jin."
[BA-DUMP]
>Jin: "Not yet... Not... Shit... Shit..."
>Ragna: "Don't put on such a pitiful face. You're an "older brother" too, so start acting like it."
>Jin: "Gu..."
>Ragna: "Noel... You too."
>Noel: "...Niisama."
>Ragna: "Noel. You have a [family]. People who raised you as if you were their real daughter. And you have a bunch of friends as well. Treasure those people."
>Noel: "...Yes."
>Ragna: "Jin. There are a mountain of people relying on you now. To the people of this world, you're absolutely vital. And, there's a certain someone who wants to become your strength from the botto mof her heart. ... I don't need to say who it is, right?"
>Jin: "... Yeah."
>Ragna: "I, want to protect this world in which you all exist."
>Jin: "...Niisan."
>Noel: "...Niisama."
>Ragna: "From here on out, you'll be creating a new [future]."
>Ragna: "This is something only you all can do. I'll be counting on you."
>Ragna: "... Also, try to get along at least a little, okay?"
>Jin: "Niisan!"
>Noel: "Niisama!"
>Ragna: "See ya... Jin, Noel. Your [desires (dreams)]. I'll be taking them."

And that's the last time Jin and Noel will ever see, hear, touch or even know Ragna existed.
>>
>>148364543
So Jin becomes the new Hakumen?
>>
>>148364894
No, Tsubaki does

I'm not kidding
>>
>>148364894
Just for a couple of scenes. Trinity kicked him out of the unit and threw it into the cauldron after getting consent from the real Hakumen's soul before dying herself. She
s finally at rest. Her response to Kagura was great,too.
>>
So any word on the gag reels? I'd like some last laughs with this cast after hearing about this depressing ending.
>>
File: BlazBlue-Alter-Memory-01-06.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlazBlue-Alter-Memory-01-06.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
eight years

https://my.mixtape.moe/ovtcnr.mp3
https://my.mixtape.moe/yqsqmn.mp3
https://my.mixtape.moe/pceuiz.mp3
https://my.mixtape.moe/ezrkal.mp3
https://my.mixtape.moe/owbnmn.mp3
https://my.mixtape.moe/fnjyvl.mp3
>>
>>148365162
Wasn't there a datamine showing that Junpei had a bunch system voices for him? I'm guessing DLC.
>>
>>148365132
Gag reel 1, The Isle of paradise

Jin returns to the isle only to find that Kagura and Izanami have bought it and plan on making it into a resort for scantlly clad girls, Illusion Ragna thinks this is a great fucking idea. Jin won't accept this and demands a duel with Izanami over who gets the isle, they duel by having a contest of who knows the most about Ragna, It turns out Izanami and Jin are wayy to obessed with Ragna and it freaks the illusion Ragna out, Eventually the isle catches on fire from the obessive feelings of Jin and Izanami, Kagura and Izanami bail on a helicopter while Jin laughs like a lunatic about burning alive in the passion with his brother and gives a Terminator 2 reference as he vanishes in the flames along with the Isle

Gag Reel 2, Magicial Girl Trinity 2, no details on this one
Gag Reel 3, Naoto Kurogani plays a dating sim starring Blazblue maidens, no information other than a confused Naoto and a very annoyed looking Rachel

Gag reel 4 The eros glasses finale, the girls decide to settle their grudge with a cooking contest, Rachel is not in this one and Noel and Celica are not affected by the glasses at all. They legitimately want Ragna to try their cooking and declare them best girls for Ragna. Meanwhile Kokonoe and Nine fight each other over who gets to serve Ragna first, Mai wants to eat Ragna since she licked him and she felt emotions she never knew she had, everybody but Noel and Celica act really yandere in it.
>>
>>148365370
>The eros glasses finale,
>Rachel is not in this one
But why?

I mean that hug was nice an all, but jealous Rachel is best Rachel.
>>
File: 1473873439366.jpg (12KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473873439366.jpg
12KB, 281x281px
>>148361535
Anime tomoko.
>>
>>148366838
Episode 12 wasn't really post be the end they have everything ready for season 2.

thank to people can't laugh at themself you fuck up something great.

I really hope someone doesn't right thing and fund season 2.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.