[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ao No Exorcist Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fJJqGL3.jpg (295KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fJJqGL3.jpg
295KB, 822x1200px
All aboard the hype train. I wonder how Todo's VA will do in this. I really can't wait for the mind-rape on Yukio
>>
>>148348335

Yes let's get hyped about yet another garbage A-1 adaptation. These have been resulting in such fantastic anime of late and not totally just mass shilling crap that /a/ seems fully engaged in this season.
>>
>>148348335
I wonder if they're going to just pretend the first anime didn't happen, since it went full retard anime original ending.
>>
>>148348528
Really couldn't care less, I'm just happy it's getting animated. Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>148348674
Yeah,that's the way theyre going since Yukio doesn't have sharp ears. I'm just curious where they'll take off though
>>
>>148348720

People not caring about the actual quality of something they watch but just wanting to watch it because it exists and is hyped at them no longer really surprises me at all. Having ones own tastes and standards is such 20th century anyway.

Personally if I liked something like this nowadays with how phoned in and obnoxious everything A-1 touches is I'd sooner read the manga and save myself wasted time on what'll probably just be yet another in an increasingly long line of trash phoned in adaptations to fill a time slot and make some quick money. It's probably just going to end up like the sequels to Durarara which aired over the course of 3 excruciatingly drawn out split cours and just seemed to go by without anybody really noticing or caring beyond stealth marketers and shills and where the animation quality dropped with each successive entry as it became more and more apparent that it wasn't going to make anywhere near the kind of money the first season did back when people still kind of gave a shit.

TL;DR is that A-1 Hypeshit can kind of eat a dick at this point cause it never amounts to anything anymore.
>>
>>148349227
I'm really not hyped at A-1 at all, I don't care about the studio, if the majority of animation is fine, then I'm fine.I'm hyped at the series that desperatly needed a new season but it came bleaker and bleaker as the year went on because of the shitty ending of S1. Although if you we're actually serious about reading the manga, do it. Impure King Arc and onwards is really good
>>
File: 1454933242188.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1454933242188.png
317KB, 796x712px
>continuity fucked up beforehand because A1
>budget might be non-existent because A1

Not to mention the Kyoto arc is pretty shit to begin with.
>>
>>148348981
They might do something like FMA:B and start at the beginning but gloss over the parts that the first anime adapted faithfully.
>>
>>148349227

It really does seem like they're just doing this as a time slot filler. The way they ended the first season it was already like they barely gave a fuck and just wanted to move on with it to the next thing they could plug their favorite artists with. They'll probably try to work in Sora Amamiya, Haruka Tomatsu, Yuuki Aoi and Inori Minase somehow since they've become their big things to push since the first season way back in 2010 and just wing the rest like they always do because they'll throw an event ticket into the packaging to make it sell satisfactorily.

All I can say is guaranteed people are already setting their expectations way too fucking high again like they always do with A-1 hype stuff, but when all you have to do at this point is go "Hey look Sawano, LiSA, Yuki Kajiura and some popular voice actors" to get dumb anime fans hyped through the roof about something and people spend most of their time talking about theme songs and mediocre seiyuu for their shows anyway it doesn't seem like it takes much to jack them up. Just try not to bitch too much when this falls well below whatever lofty expectations you have okay guys.
>>
The poster art looks neat, but S1 was so average, I can't get excited for the sequel at all.
>>
>>148349434

You probably should considering what A-1 typically means for your average adaptation post 2013. Basically fuck tons of shilling their own artists and things they think will get quick attention from niwaka otaku one way or another and literally everything else comes a distant second. Look at their big hype show from this season Occultic;Nine. They didn't even give a fuck about the pacing or the first episode even being remotely watchable without pausing which the original creator even recommended which is utterly fucking retarded and defeats the purpose of having it turned into an episodic anime in the first place. Have some standards and check those expectations hard anon.
>>
Noragami is better
>>
>>148349630
I mean, I doubt it? I thin they might take the Noragami route and just pretend "Pretty little butterfly" never happened. My best guess is at Rin's trial with the whole scene where he argues against the Grigori
>>
>>148349851
The most thing I'm excited about this announcement is that it'll hopefully bring back a lot of people into the interest of the manga. It used to sell really fucking well, still does decent but definatly not near the sales of 2011-2013. I don't need everything to be perfect and polished, if it keeps me entertained then I'll be damned to not enjoy it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.