[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, new chapters of 14-sai no Koi are out for all your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 18

File: img000040.png (752KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000040.png
752KB, 828x1200px
Hey guys, new chapters of 14-sai no Koi are out for all your needs of reliving the adolescence you never had.
>>
File: 1447019764931.png (203KB, 431x471px) Image search: [Google]
1447019764931.png
203KB, 431x471px
>having an adolescence
Do I look like a homosexual to you?
>>
File: img000006.png (664KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000006.png
664KB, 828x1200px
/ss/-sensei a best.
>>
>>148326916
>reliving the adolescence you never had.
Thanks for reminding me asshole.
>>
File: 1387443637935.jpg (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1387443637935.jpg
154KB, 400x400px
>>
Thank you translator. /ss/ is truly the patrician fetish of our time.
>>
I'm kind of hoping I will get a second chance once I hit 30 or something.
>>
picked up again or just releasing this volume?
>>
>>148328205
What does that mean?
>>
>>148328255
It's one volume in its entirety.

Gotta wait for the next volume for more.
>>
>>148329538
There's someone on batoto claiming they're going to be picking it up and translating the magazine scans so we don't have to wait for a full volume release.
No guarantee it'll actually happen.
>>
File: img000007.png (662KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000007.png
662KB, 828x1200px
>enabling homosexuality
I will report this to the church elders.
>>
It's been so fucking long since last update that I even forgot about the story progression. Gonna have to re-read it.
>>
>>148329654
Worst girl.
>>
File: 052.png (210KB, 862x1236px) Image search: [Google]
052.png
210KB, 862x1236px
>>148329654
Call the pope desu

For anyone who wasn't there for the release thread, there's 2 mini chapters from this volume that aren't up on readers because they were done by prozess.
Can be found in a batch on nyaa.
>>
Where is chapter 27.
>>
>>148329901
Wough
>>
So... uhh... where are the chapters?
>>
>>148330532
batoto behind their registration scheme.
Or nyaa.
>>
So where do I go to download the new chapters? Baka Updates doesn't link scanlators' sites anymore and Google's taking me to multiple dead groups. I even tried online readers but they either don't have it yet or are missing chapters in the middle for no reason.
>>
>>148330389
>Wough
que

>>148330651
>>148329901
>>
File: 124.png (913KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
124.png
913KB, 828x1200px
this is nagai-kun's girlfriend
>>
>>148330613
Thanks, I used Nyaa.
>>
File: 117.png (953KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
117.png
953KB, 828x1200px
>>148330892
>>
Nurse is gay, isn't she?
>>
The Nurse and lesbian scene was beautiful, another ship has set sailed.

>>148331557
Yes
>>
>>148331557
yes. gay for hinohara.
>>
>>148329654
>Homosexuality
>Not an illness
How would you know if this is actually true?
>>
>>148332173
Gays are ill, lesbians are cute.
>>
>>148332077
Everyone's gay for Hinohara.
>>
Overweight starts at a BMI of 23 in Japan.
<18.5 is underweight.

So they are normal-weight.

Unrelated side-note: It is possible that these brackets ( https://aadi.joslin.org/en/am-i-at-risk/asian-bmi-calculator ) apply to Westerners too.

But the Western Brackets were locked in in 1970 (and the average weight had time to rise).

Simply put: The Japanese are on average better at keeping a healthy body-weight.

Those long Home-EC Classes probably help too.
>>
>>148332173
Because of the definition of illness.
>>
>>148332243
>lesbians are cute
Confirmed for not meeting a real lesbian
>>
>>148332424
Boring.
>>
>>148326916
>new chapter after more than a year of waiting
PRAISE THE LORDS
>>
>>148332444
>3DPD

You can leave whenever.
>>
>>148332430
Its a mental disorder, same as retardation.
>>
>>148332735
Delusional /u/fag stop projecting your retarded fantasies on lesbians.
>>
>>148332818
>kys
>normie
Fuck off, crossboarder.
>>
>>148332430
>Homosexuality
>illness

>illness
>a condition of being unhealthy in your body or mind
>a specific condition that prevents your body or mind from working normally : a sickness or disease

So how would you know? They just decided, after lots of botched "treatments" (being in over their head technology-wise), that it is not an illness?

What changes if it is incurable after birth or dependent on environmental influences of hormones or some chemicals that became prevalent after industrialization.

What if the genes of the Mother accidentally produce conditions were by homosexual kids are more likely.

How would you know it is not an illness? Because somebody said so?

It might not even be a single cause? It might not even be a single illness (different types of causes)?

What if a faulty gene produces it in some cases? Were do you draw the line?

What if western birth rates plummet in part because of some subtle enviromental poisioning that has been going on for decades. (While immigrants import their favorite food until it is produced in their new home country, and their birth rates start to decline too?)

This is not easy to find out.

The measure of modern western civilization is not what you seek to know about. It is what you'll do with it. (And how ethically sound (read non-destructive) your methods of inquiry are.)

Who knows maybe homosexuality is even a defect that works from an evolutionary perspective or is subtle enough to not get selected out. It might even be part of a complex biological system, we don't know enough about to mess with. (Or we have already disrupted accidentally.)

(We might even ask ourselves: How does this mess (this System) keep working in the first place. Though the Answer is probably Evolution.)
>>
>>148333200
>Who knows maybe homosexuality is even a defect that works from an evolutionary perspective
I'm pretty sure it does.
When a man isn't actively pursuing women he may be a less scary partner for a shy woman.
If society pressures him to have children anyway, then this gay man and this shy women are a match made in heaven.
>>
>>148333200
Just because you were stupid enough ask all those questions doesnt mean you've won the argument. Just showcases your lack of awareness.
>>
>>148326916
>reliving the adolescence you never had

Oh, don't worry--I had a phenomenal high school girlfriend that I fell madly in love with and I'm married to today, along with a fantastic group of friends that I'm still with almost 10 years later, and I still have this aching chasm of emptiness caused by yearning for days that "weren't there". It's these fucking manga. They do it to you. They are a drug.
>>
>>148332531
You can always buy ...
>LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 1 | 2014-12-16
>LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 2 | 2015-03-24
>LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 3 | 2015-06-23
>LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 4 | 2015-09-22
>LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 5 | 2016-02-23
>LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 6 | 2017-03-21

Hmm. Did it sell well enough. Or has this slowed too much.
>>
>>148333200
If anything that
>prevents your body or mind from working normally
automatically and necessarily=illness and you're sick, then the following list of things are all illnesses
>coffee
>exercise
>aging normally
>sleeping less than 6 hours
>drinking alcohol
>any drug, prescription or otherwise
>listening to yourself speak while trying to speak
>getting dizzy
>listening to music loud enough that it makes your ears ring

I could go on, but hopefully you can see that using such a broad, non-specific definition for a word cannot function in practical usage.
>>
>>148333385
Did I say I won the Argument?

I am pretty sure I'd only win it if EVERYONE agrees with me.

But I might be wrong about the true state of affairs even then.

>Just because you were stupid enough ask all those questions doesnt mean you've won the argument.
Needed some filler to pad out the sentence, so you just called me stupid.

>Just showcases your lack of awareness.
I don't follow. Or did you mean I'm a mislead follower half-truths and of Biologism's. Unaware about all those fields I don't know enough about to truly discuss this.
>>
>>148326916
Lewd as fuck.
>>
>>148329901
The nurse is absolutely the best.
>>
>>148333343
Homosexuality might not even be triggered in 100% of hereditary cases.

I'd even wonder if the behaviour is uniform enough to say that they would be a match made in heaven.

Arranged marriages might have played their part.
>>
Game Over boy is popular.
>>
>>148333447
Missed opportunities are hard-earned Anon-san.

Your feelings about them might change according to your mood too.
>>
>>148333588
>If anything that
>>prevents your body or mind from working normally
>automatically and necessarily=illness and you're sick, then the following list of things are all illnesses
It really depends on what is accepted as normal.

>>coffee
>>exercise
As if those can have no negative effects.
>>aging normally
Well duh. They are working against it.
>>sleeping less than 6 hours
Some people are better at this. But it should have consequences too.
>>drinking alcohol
>>any drug, prescription or otherwise
Poisoning yourself.
>>listening to yourself speak while trying to speak
Could be a bug.
>>getting dizzy
>>listening to music loud enough that it makes your ears ring
>I could go on, but hopefully you can see that using such a broad, non-specific definition for a word cannot function in practical usage.
>>
>>148333746
>did you mean I'm a mislead follower half-truths and of Biologism's

You're certainly an armchair expert at best, even if you've got an undergrad degree.

For instance, you're trying to argue about the logical and/or scientific position of "homosexuality", but you're anchoring yourself by assuming it even needs to be argued for or that homosexuality is a "defect" at all. The most likely scenario is that it simply "is".

Homosexuality in a purely natural setting isn't such an issue. You don't see dogs killing each other because a male humps another male, or really any other animal for that matter.

The negative value ascribed to homosexuality exists purely within the realm of human social construction.

As to one of your previous questions
>this is not easy to find out
Well, that's wrong. Many of those questions have already been answered by academia, but if you're viewing the world from the cynical perspective of not trusting anyone and assuming nothing can be good, then you're going to keep asking stupid questions that can't be answered because you won't let them.

You should also abandon this very obviously half-assed post-modern view you seem to have. You need to stop asking so many questions and start trying to answer some instead, which was the whole point of post-modernism to begin with. You'd know that if you'd develop your perspective of it beyond mass-produced media.
>>
File: ore.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ore.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>148329901
Thank you kind sir.
>>
>>148333200

Homosexuality seems to have a role in some animal species, for example in Penguins, sometimes a heterosexual couple will not care for an egg (sometimes they lay more than one and abandon the other one), but a homosexual pair will take care of it and raise the otherwise unwanted egg.
>>
>>148333514
>JPN: LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 6 | 2016-07-01 (Q3)
>USA: LOVE AT FOURTEEN, Vol. 6 | 2017-03-21 (~Q2)
9 months delay.

Vol. 7 in Japan should be on 2017-07-01 (Pace is 1 vol per year)
>>
>>148334342
The English translation is actually coming out? It is not one of these license and forget kind of thing?
>>
>>148334342
Vol. 6 came out in japan on 2016-03-31 though. And the two volumes before that also came out in March or April.
>>
Which one of you from Vancouver went to the signing anon? Be honest.

Good job!
>>
>>148334027
>what is accepted as normal
No, it really doesn't. "Illness" from a medical or scientific standpoint have very specific definitions and actions. You're arguing a pseudo-intellectual non-point concocted by idiots who don't understand logic. "Truth is arbitrary" spawned as a result of assuming that the universe doesn't have a central authority (such as a god) to ascribe "correctness" to, and people realizing that, essentially, "god" may not exist. That's it. It doesn't mean "everything is just one big lie that we convince ourselves is the truth". It just means "truth exists without god". You need to educate yourself more.

>coffee and exercise dont have negative effects
Too much caffeine reduces melatonin production, making it more difficult to get to sleep, and also reduces a number of chemicals that allow your body to wake on it's own. It also raises blood pressure and is addictive and habit forming.

Exercise can easily caused severe, life-long damage from very simple acts that you are perfectly used to completing. Jogging with a less than perfect (not even bad, just less than perfect) posture can lead to spinal misalignment and joint damage, for instance, and very quickly. Petellofemoral syndrome can be induced by a single session of jogging and can everything from pain to reduction in stability and range of movement.

The rest of your points are either agreeing with my original argument, or useless space-filler because you feel the need to reply to everything I said.
>>
>>148334113
>>did you mean I'm a mislead follower half-truths and of Biologism's
>You're certainly an armchair expert at best, even if you've got an undergrad degree.
I am certainly no expert on this topic and I got no remotely relevant degree to the topic at hand.
>For instance, you're trying to argue about the logical and/or scientific position of "homosexuality", but you're anchoring yourself by assuming it even needs to be argued for or that homosexuality is a "defect" at all. The most likely scenario is that it simply "is".
Well I'm kind of arguing against the current position of homosexuality as being just accepted alá "We can't do anything about it, therefore it is not an illness." I am not advocating violence in any way.
"It simply "is"." would be a too narrow view in my opinion (even if most likely), that stops looking at underlying sources. I might add that humanity might not be mature enough to not mess something up (in the biological System) if a "cure" were to be discovered (if this were even possible in all cases).

(Continuation follows.)
>>
>>148331980
So when do Shiki and the nurse begin to really interact in that way?
>>
>>148334892
The current prevalence of discourse seeking to "normalize" homosexuality only exists because society irrationally non-normalized it in the first place, mostly due to the dominance of religious authority in Western society after the Roman Empire. Homosexuality was some terrible thing that was a danger to society until highly religious zealots transformed it into that within the last 500-600 years.

The argument of whether or not its even an illness wasn't invented to help normalize it, but to justify discriminating against it in the first place.

Again, your entire view point on the subject is intrinsically flawed because you are approaching it from a position that relies on misinformation and illogical rationality to even function.
>>
how did the censor/alter the Nagai and Sensei's relationship in the English release?
>>
So what's the over-under on the nurse also being a carpet-muncher? I'd say it's almost guaranteed, if not for the fact that it'd be too spicy if she too ended up with a student.
>>
>>148335482
If the rock scene was anything to go by, her and shiki will proabably be getting more development with each other .
>>
>>148335338
I only have volume 5 of the Yen Press release but I didn't notice anything like that.
>>
>>148334113
(Continued.)
>Homosexuality in a purely natural setting isn't such an issue.
I probably agree. (Might be short-sighted agreement as I don't know enough about those processes in nature.) I might add that Humans are part of Nature too.
>You don't see dogs killing each other because a male humps another male, or really any other animal for that matter.
>The negative value ascribed to homosexuality exists purely within the realm of human social construction.
1. This is probably true.
2. I did not argue for violence against or extermination of homosexual humans.
3. We (probably) know that we know nothing (To paraphrase Socrates, while probably mangling the meaning) about complex biological Systems.

>As to one of your previous questions
>>this is not easy to find out
I am not all-knowing.

>Well, that's wrong. Many of those questions [...] you won't let them.
Alternatively: I have formed my own uninformed hypothesis from a set of probably misreported half-truths and other sources. In addition to a narrow(-minded) view how things probably should be.

I don't have to trust anyone uncritically though that does not mean I trust no one. Could you clarify "stupid questions"?
>You should also abandon this very obviously half-assed post-modern view you seem to have.
Could you clarify "half-assed post-modern view" please.

>You need to stop asking so many questions and start trying to answer some instead, which was the whole point of post-modernism to begin with.
My time is not unlimited. I cannot read and remember everything. I lack basic expertise in lots of topics.
(I might even forget Answers I have found already.) There is also the Question WHEN an Answer is sufficient.

Could you clarify "the point of post-modernism" please.
>You'd know that if you'd develop your perspective of it beyond mass-produced media.
I try but probably not in the way you imagine.
(Side-concl.: I should probably at least learn French and Spanish to get a wider view. I cnt read evrthg)
>>
>>148334410
Why shouldn't it?

It might slow down or simply match the pace of the Japanese Release.
>>
>>148334510
I meant. From what I've seen it could be easily classed as an illness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease seems to fit too.

When you say "normal Function" someone has to determine what "normal" in that context is.

>"Illness" from a medical or scientific standpoint have very specific definitions and actions.
I guess I am not versed enough in those definitions.

When I react to the "normally" it does not mean that I say "Truth is arbitrary".
>>
>>148335311
>Homosexuality was (not?) some terrible thing that was a danger to society until highly religious zealots transformed it into that within the last 500-600 years.
I think you mistyped here.

>>148335311
>you are approaching it from a position that relies on misinformation and illogical rationality to even function
Could you clarify my position from your point of view.

(What a mess thought-wise.
Would anyone even question homosexuality as an illness if not declared abnormal by someone. (Maybe. Probably not.)
Would someone look into the causes. (Maybe.)
But those are big and somewhat useless whatif's. As so much could change.)
>>
>>148335636
What rock scene?
>>
File: i'veseensomeshit.png (522KB, 505x656px) Image search: [Google]
i'veseensomeshit.png
522KB, 505x656px
>>148330892
Fuck, she is so damn top tier. How does she manage to be so lewd without actually being that lewd? And why the fuck does she like that tsundere angstlord? I mean I guess she might be planning to ride out (har har) his teenage angst years in the hope that he sorts himself out by the time he gets to 20 but still.
>>
>>148332424
>taller than him
He needs to savor that sweetness while it lasts.
>>
File: mikakunin_015.gif (671KB, 434x360px) Image search: [Google]
mikakunin_015.gif
671KB, 434x360px
>>148326916
>for all your needs of reliving the adolescence you never had.
That's actually a pretty good advertisement. Here, at least.
>>
>>148336562
You seem to busy justifying/defending your own self to actually add to the debate.

You keep replying with what amounts to
>that's not what I said or that's not what I believe
while quoting rather than actually laying out your actual position or contribution to oint being discussed.
>>
>>148334410
I wish the translated tank came out at the same time the Jap one did, I bet someone out there would be good enough to scan it.

I would wager the translation is probably worse than when it was being scanlated however.
>>
File: img000010.png (380KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
380KB, 828x1200px
>studente x teacher wasn't enough so we get Lesbian student x Teacher
Someone stop this madwoman
>>
File: 1448513828909.jpg (16KB, 325x367px) Image search: [Google]
1448513828909.jpg
16KB, 325x367px
>>148326916
>new chapters of 14-sai no Koi
you better not lying
>>
>>148337597
>>148329901
>>
>>148337620
>not liking Nagai

Come on, son. His whole shtick is that he's a cute rebellious kid who's getting reigned-in and mind-fucked into not being a faggot. I bet you that by the end of this shit he's gonna be some kind of gentleman.

Plus bitches like the musically endowed.
>>
>>148337944
Well. Sorry for being not as articulate.

I'll chalk that up to Existential Loneliness.

Clearly everyone should know their Philosphy 101-Textbook cover to cover by heart.

Clearly everyone should be able to formulate a clear argument.

Clearly no one should have "stupid" views or ask "stupid" questions about "stupid" "irrational" points of view.
>>
>>148338627
Well, I think you're not so bad now after reading this post where you paint yourself as a complete faggot.

Maybe you should not write such long posts with questions that no one here cares about enough to reply to them.
Maybe you should just stop capitalising random words.
Maybe you should stop derailing threads by posting off-topic stuff.
Maybe you should start a blog.
Maybe we're not so different.
>>
>>148338381
Wouldn't nurse work better than teacher here?
>>
>>148338523
>cute rebellious
More like cringeworthy angstlord as I see it.
>who's getting reigned-in and mind-fucked
This I love, very hot.
>>
Somehow, even a student teacher relationship involving a 14 year old boy still ends up being the cutest shit ever.

Thanks for showing me this.
>>
>>148339357
the cutest shit but probably very very very rare in that age bracket.

This manga is not good for my heart.
>>
>>148326916
>reliving the adolescence you never had.

Will reading the manga hurt as much or more as this sentence? I'm a glutton for punishment
>>
>>148339357
You sound like you're implying there's a reason it might not be cute. You're not some kind of normalfag are you?
>>
>>148326916
>reliving the adolescence you never had
Th... thanks.
>>
>>148338381
>yuri
dropped hard. get this garbage out of my /a/
>>
This site seems to have most of the chapters:

mangago.me /read-manga/14_sai_no_koi/bt/3643f9d2e160f5bf/Vol6_Ch291/pg-8/
>>
>>148341824
u dum
>>
File: CqEviNvVIAAy8X5.jpg large.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CqEviNvVIAAy8X5.jpg large.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>148335311
>after the Roman Empire
>the last 500-600 years
Please open a history book.
>>
File: 1462370672222.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462370672222.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>you will never relive middle/highschool with 2 hot pedophiles
Why even live?
>>
File: 58).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
58).jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>148327082
>>
>>148341405
There could certainly be things about a relationship between a 24 year old and a 14 year old that might be not cute.

For example, 14 year olds are generally idiots in one way or another.
>>
File: 1467952679737.jpg (85KB, 547x493px) Image search: [Google]
1467952679737.jpg
85KB, 547x493px
>>148342818
Wait. Stop. She's 24? She's younger than me? Fuck everything.

It's time to an hero, isn't it? Even adults in my animus and mangos are younger than me now. Are people my age really like her, is that what people in their mid 20s seem like to younger kids?

But yeah, you're right. They're bratty.
>>
>>148341618
Eh, it's okay. Author is giving a variety of relationships to follow.
>>
>puts on 800 grams
>wants to lose 5 kg
lel
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.