[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Tamako market, did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What do you think of Tamako market, did you like it?
>>
>>148324197
>tumblr gif
Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ya6ilmLC1u86t2qo1_500.gif (1MB, 489x734px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ya6ilmLC1u86t2qo1_500.gif
1MB, 489x734px
>>148324197
I liked her performance in the other anime much better
>>
It was beautiful , my favorite romance!
>>
I watched it for the movie and I deem it worth it.
>>
>>148324197
No. The movie is shit too.

The only good thing about it was Kanna, everything else was shit.
>>
Character interactions are on par with K-On. Masterful world building by Yamada-sama as well. The market feels alive.
>>
>>148324197
Yes, but it needed 24 episodes and no Dera. A fantasy element was completely unnecessary.
>>
Everything about it was masterfully done aside from an idea to make it all worthwhile.
>>
If they removed the bird it could be very good.
>>
File: Tamako_and_Mochizo.jpg (189KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tamako_and_Mochizo.jpg
189KB, 500x500px
It's good, the movie is great.
Tamako Market became better to me after a rewatch. Just watching it for comfiness is way better than how I first binged the whole show expecting something else. Tamako Love Story was that something else but they are strong in different ways.
>>
>>148324197
It was aight. Above average, but certainly on the weak end of kyoani's offerings. The movie was a bit of a step up, but still nothing amazing. Except the direction, which was exceptional.
>>
It's not Kyoani's best work, but it's very cute and entertaining. The movie was alright but felt like it ended prematurely and could have used some more Dera.
>>
>>148324197
Only thing good it created was the Transient Melody doujin
>>
Very boring imo
The movie was nice tho
>>
>>148324197
Very cute, fun, lively and colorful. Comfy and entertaining. I love it.
>>
When's next episode airing?
>>
>>148324281
>>148324281
what is this anime?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.